Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded (23421 Views)

Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC / Rainstorm Blows Off UNN Hostel Roofs, Students Stranded / FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded by Livingmighty(m): 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
Lol. This country is a circus. I love it nonetheless šŸ˜

1 Like

Re: All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded by tyinfinity: 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
Alcoholic dullard obituary peter has booked all hotels in Gaza to go and Join isreali army
Re: All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded by one4GOD(f): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2023
Efemena3:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor onĀ Ā sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinkingĀ garriĀ since Monday and theĀ garriĀ we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family
so when will you update this yah story, your neighbour food still never finish shey? Ok

1 Like

Re: All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded by chaloskyx: 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
lol if they can use 5 billion for student loans and 22 billion for houses yatchs and cars why should they care about you students accommodation better look for one guest house to manage APC no send una!!!šŸ¤£šŸ˜…šŸ˜…
Re: All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded by themanderon: 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2023
GboyegaD:
Customer service in our country us sham. Why would an hotel disrespect her customers?

They should please escalate to Protea as this is a dent to the brand image. Protea should fine them heavily and compensate the customers appropriately.

They were ordered to do so. It's not the hotel's fault the governor wants power by fire by force.
Our leaders deserve very special type of punishment is the hottest parts of hell.
Re: All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded by Donake: 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2023
Very unproductive of APC like purchasing a yacht. If they have guns to scare people with thugs,they should know both sides would be casualties during this election season. It's the price for desperation.
Is04970:

All I can say is 'Nigeria'.
Re: All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded by gabbasin(m): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
No need to shalaye, sue them and claim damages, I hope they've paid already for the reservations, if not they have nothing to claim
Re: All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded by gabbasin(m): 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
onuman:
If Igbos of means fail to move down to Imo state on 11/11/23 to retrieve Imo state from the 4 years blood flow and impunity in the state, the rest of Igbo land shall be affected much more than Imo state.
blood is flowing from Ipob/Esn terrorists you guys are supporting
Re: All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded by JOemmy(m): 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
Will uzodima close down any hotel in imo that refused to be booked by the apc? This doesn't make any sense to me .
Re: All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded by JOemmy(m): 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
They should look for any hotel in neighboring communities near owerri they will find some free ones in places like nekede, avo, okigwe etc.
Re: All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded by SpaceTour: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2023
Owerri is known for commercial sex hawking so what do you expect . These are graduated Owerri prostitutes returning for home match.

1 Like

Re: All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded by tranxo(m): 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
JustPowerApps:
Chai!!! I must build a mega hotel in that Owerri, see crowd! shocked

Which crowd
Re: All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded by onuman: 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2023
gabbasin:
blood is flowing from Ipob/Esn terrorists you guys are supporting
When a parasitic terrorist speaks. Its only blackmail.
Re: All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded by nwosu35: 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2023
Efemena3:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor onĀ Ā sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinkingĀ garriĀ since Monday and theĀ garriĀ we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank

I have been writing this message couple of times, l will report your account to gtbank fraud team if l see your message again, you are a stealing from people, see attached message format from same person

Re: All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded by erniok(m): 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
SpaceTour:
Owerri is known for commercial sex hawking so what do you expect . These are graduated Owerri prostitutes returning for home match.
You are an idiot for calling peoples mothers prostitutes.
Re: All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded by Smartbezzy2(m): 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
SELL YOUR FONE BUY FOOD....NA WHO DEY ALIVE DEY PRESS FONE
Efemena3:

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
Re: All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded by victorclean(f): 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
Dshocker:
This same new method perpetuated by Hope Uzodinma has also been adopted in Kogi State.

And any hotel that refuses their patronage or offer stands, or faces demolition after the election.

Nigeria is a failed state and needs to be addressed.

You are absolutely right. There foolishness is truly unnecessary sine qua non.

Thieves are now in charge of affairs
Re: All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded by SpaceTour: 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2023
You are the ediot for not knowing that these are not mothers but graduated ashawos that had to fix their reunion to coincide when politicians are in town

erniok:

You are an idiot for calling peoples mothers prostitutes.
Re: All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded by erniok(m): 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
SpaceTour:
You are the ediot for not knowing that these are not mothers but graduated ashawos that had to fix their reunion to coincide when politicians are in town

You are the idoit for calling peoples mothers and wives prostitutes.

No one blames you for being born an idiot but you should have emancipated yourself from idiocy but rather, you case worsens each day.
Re: All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded by SpaceTour: 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2023

erniok:

You are the idoit for calling peoples mothers and wives prostitutes.

No one blames you for being born an idiot but you should have emancipated yourself from idiocy but rather, you case worsens each day.
Re: All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded by erniok(m): 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
SpaceTour:

Continue displaying your idiocy but I'm here to correct you even if I must do it with sickle and hammer.
Stupid idiot.
Re: All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded by SpaceTour: 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2023

erniok:

Continue displaying your idiocy but I'm here to correct you even if I must do it with sickle and hammer.
Stupid idiot.
Re: All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded by YourKarma: 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
Omenlon:
if Nigeria is useless why don't you relocate to Somalia.
Lolzzzzz.....I got my Canadian citizenship years ago. Kill yourself.

The funny thing is that Ukraine, that is currently at war, has electricity in most parts.

Once again, kill yourself
Re: All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded by erniok(m): 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
SpaceTour:

Keep repeating yourself like broken record. Good news is that I'm here for your correction. Your idiocy must be corrected by fire, by force. Even if I must do it with koboko so help me God.
Re: All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded by SpaceTour: 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2023

erniok:

Keep repeating yourself like broken record. Good news is that I'm here for your correction. Your idiocy must be corrected by fire, by force. Even if I must do it with koboko so help me God.
Re: All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded by erniok(m): 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2023
SpaceTour:

Being an idiot must really be hard work that's why you keep repeating yourself. Your idiocy is on another level but I'm here for you.
Stupid idiot.
Re: All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded by 3seriez(m): 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
GboyegaD:
Customer service in our country us sham. Why would an hotel disrespect her customers?

They should please escalate to Protea as this is a dent to the brand image. Protea should fine them heavily and compensate the customers appropriately.

Too bad. Customer care in Nigeria is terrible. See how a foreign brand has been infected by the usual Nigerian incompetence. They should sue them.
Re: All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded by SpaceTour: 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2023

erniok:

Being an idiot must really be hard work that's why you keep repeating yourself. Your idiocy is on another level but I'm here for you.
Stupid idiot.
Re: All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded by erniok(m): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
SpaceTour:

Now I know I'm talking with an insane fellow who is also an idiot.
Re: All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded by SpaceTour: 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2023

erniok:

Now I know I'm talking with an insane fellow who is also an idiot.
Re: All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded by erniok(m): 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
SpaceTour:

Na the repeated quote na their your knowledge of English language end. I understand.

Iddiooot for life!!!! I see you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President / OAU Graduates 78 First Class Students / Covenant University Sets Aside N4 Billion For International Staff Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.