Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Should I Quit Or Continue - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Quit Or Continue (13425 Views)

My Boss Uses Divide And Rule System: Should I Quit Or Ignore / 550 OpenAI Employees Ask Board To Quit Or They'll Resign. / Should I resign or continue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Nnadykings: 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2023
Bro pls teach me the kind business fetch you almost 30m in three year no matter how stressful and hard it is am interested
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by BadMaster: 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nnadykings:
Bro pls teach me the kind business fetch you almost 30m in three year no matter how stressful and hard it is am interested
Do you not see that this is scam? Be wise.

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by youngrichnigga: 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
Talk straight if you want mentees that pay between N50-N100k grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by trytillmake(m): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
Guy are serious so, u made 30 milla trading u still dey complain about working and quitting are u for real.
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Bahamas95(m): 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin

SCAMMER!

KIDNAPPER!

RITUALIST!
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Jospenboy: 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
Scam run oooooo
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by ibinaboonline: 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
Before I even read the comments, I'm sure Nairalanders are already asking this OP to teach them how to trade, ergo, the true purpose of this post 😁.
Centpico:
As at 2019,i had worked for 7 years without any evidence,woke up by 5am everyday to prepare for workby 7 till around 6pm when we closed and even had to work on some saturdays. Hoped on buses every single day to and from work. Everyday was painful, annoying even and always felt like there was no way out even when i was begging for one.

I thought of quitting but quickly shoved it off my mind when i realised how saturated the job market was. I also thought of switching to another field but that would require money and time and i didn't have any. I prayed for a way out every single day, to just be out of the misery i was facing at that time.

Fastfoward to 2020, things got worse with the pandemic, fortunately i was not laid off but we weren't paid since we weren't working, it was around that time i stumbled upon trading, a colleague had told me about it before but i didn't take it seriously until i realisee i had to earn in another way from a regular job. 

I paid a mentor about 50k to teach me everythingabout it, i had to plead for him to accept that since i didn't have much at that time and i also wasn't expecting any salary. After about a month of intensive training i started trading fully.

It wasn't easy for the first month, had some losses but after that i started getting my wins. Got about 4million in my first 8 months, and continued from there.

For about 3 years i have been able to make about 30 million and yes i lost many prop firm accounts and trades too especially for the unprofitable months but overall it has been rewarding.

My problem now is the amount of time i put in nowadays,  it's not been fun at all. Yes the reward is good, the work put in has really been hectic. In fact its almost harder than my former job. Most people think because i work from home , i don't stress very much which is a very big myth. There are some days i feel like calling it quit and doing something else thats as rewarding but not as tasking as trading. It's not as easy as most people picture it will be. Awake for almost the whole day backtesting, fowardtesting, teachind and also mentoring.

Please if you have something else that's as rewarding but not as tasking would love to know about it. Thanks
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Coolgent(m): 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2023
Scam alert!
Be warned!
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by tfortolulope: 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2023
I have a huge advice for you but very secretive.. don't know if u can WhatsApp me on

0 9 0 2 1 9 1 2 3 4 1
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Brownbetsport24: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
Quit and continue
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Centpico: 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
Brownbetsport24:
Quit and continue

Might just have to take a break, but i do need to switch career
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Centpico: 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2023
tfortolulope:
I have a huge advice for you but very secretive.. don't know if u can WhatsApp me on

0 9 0 2 1 9 1 2 3 4 1

??
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Centpico: 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
trytillmake:
Guy are serious so, u made 30 milla trading u still dey complain about working and quitting are u for real.

Its actually not as easy as it looks
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Centpico: 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nnadykings:

No matter how i teach it, you cant see the market like i do especially as regards experience
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Centpico: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
nams77:

Abeg come and teach me this stressful method of making money. I'm serious. I'm sending you a PM

It's actually not as easy as you look at it though
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Centpico: 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2023
Possessedkid:
Quit that miserable job and try to focus on something else

Something big will come your way if you quit

It's actually annoying atimes especially for loosing months and not very consistent, i need something consistent with not as much stress
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Emmizay12(m): 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2023
Centpico:
As at 2019,i had worked for 7 years without any evidence,woke up by 5am everyday to prepare for workby 7 till around 6pm when we closed and even had to work on some saturdays. Hoped on buses every single day to and from work. Everyday was painful, annoying even and always felt like there was no way out even when i was begging for one.

I thought of quitting but quickly shoved it off my mind when i realised how saturated the job market was. I also thought of switching to another field but that would require money and time and i didn't have any. I prayed for a way out every single day, to just be out of the misery i was facing at that time.

Fastfoward to 2020, things got worse with the pandemic, fortunately i was not laid off but we weren't paid since we weren't working, it was around that time i stumbled upon trading, a colleague had told me about it before but i didn't take it seriously until i realisee i had to earn in another way from a regular job. 

I paid a mentor about 50k to teach me everythingabout it, i had to plead for him to accept that since i didn't have much at that time and i also wasn't expecting any salary. After about a month of intensive training i started trading fully.

It wasn't easy for the first month, had some losses but after that i started getting my wins. Got about 4million in my first 8 months, and continued from there.

For about 3 years i have been able to make about 30 million and yes i lost many prop firm accounts and trades too especially for the unprofitable months but overall it has been rewarding.

My problem now is the amount of time i put in nowadays,  it's not been fun at all. Yes the reward is good, the work put in has really been hectic. In fact its almost harder than my former job. Most people think because i work from home , i don't stress very much which is a very big myth. There are some days i feel like calling it quit and doing something else thats as rewarding but not as tasking as trading. It's not as easy as most people picture it will be. Awake for almost the whole day backtesting, fowardtesting, teachind and also mentoring.

Please if you have something else that's as rewarding but not as tasking would love to know about it. Thanks

Sharrraaaaapp!!!!

As a profitable Forex trader that I am, I smell a very dirty lie

You are making money from trading and you call it stressful because of what godddam backtesting, So people that are losing money from trading left right center, what will they call it?

Learning any skill is the most difficult aspect,. Earning from that skill is the easiest thing to do

You just want to scam your elders

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Centpico: 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2023
Adeshinau98:
Oga let's switch place since you're not grateful, at least invest the money in real estate, or other any type of businesses.

Most times the money is reinvested in buyin prop firm accounts and other things to use to trade better. I need something that's consistent and not as stressful
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Centpico: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2023
Sirianese:

Mod go collect im share

Abi mod no dey chop ni?

I actually didn't pay for this
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Centpico: 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2023
icankel:
U barely see money chop but u see 50k to pay someone to learn for months and now according to u, uve made millions yet u don't know the right business to invest in that would be less stressed. SCAM ALERT!!!

The profit most times is reinvested in buying bigger prop firm accounts and other things to help trade better
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Centpico: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2023
mabea:
You might as well consider doing it per time. Better still you can start mentoring and still make money with less commitment.

The strategy i use don't allow for per time actually, will need to be on the market most of the time. I actually mentor but that's even more tasking. Not mentoring here though, they're already calling me a scam
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Centpico: 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
Emmizay12:

Sharrraaaaapp!!!!

As a profitable Forex trader that I am, I smell a very dirty lie

You are making money from trading and you call it stressful because of what godddam backtesting, So people that are losing money from trading left right center, what will they call it?

Learning any skill is the most difficult aspect,. Earning from that skill is the easiest thing to do

You just want to scam your elders

And who said i don't loose, i have loosing months too, infact this past few months has not been easy especially with the strategy i use.

If you have another skill that's more consistent especially as concerns pay would love to know about it
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Centpico: 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2023
Heyzee5:
Take some rest bro!! Go on a vacation to another African country and rest for a while. No let work kill you!!

Most of the money has been reinvested especially in getting prop firms and all. It's not as straightforward as people think
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Centpico: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
anslemarinze52:
Why do you wanna quit, unless you feel to venture Into business or other things,I see no reason you should quit.

I use most of the money in reinvesting to get better results especially in prop firms and all
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Wujio: 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
Centpico:

The strategy i use don't allow for per time actually, will need to be on the market most of the time. I actually mentor but that's even more tasking. Not mentoring here though, they're already calling me a scam

We dey watch your moves cheesy
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Centpico: 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
ibinaboonline:
Before I even read the comments, I'm sure Nairalanders are already asking this OP to teach them how to trade, ergo, the true purpose of this post 😁.

Calm down, it wasn't for that purpose but anything that let's you sleep at night though
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Rajman45(m): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
millionboi2:
you believe that nonsense,he is definitely looking for who to scam,I wonder why the mod brought it to front page.
The mata tire me too o

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Centpico: 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2023
millionboi2:
you believe that nonsense,he is definitely looking for who to scam,I wonder why the mod brought it to front page.

Awwwnnnnn....
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Centpico: 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Be grateful you are busy making money no matter how hectic........

....its better than busy being poor!

It's more of a mental thing than hectic, the loosing months can make you go gaga especially after you have invested most of money you gained.
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Centpico: 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
You want to quit, in this emilokan regime? Abeg, continue. No jump from frying pan to fire. Nigeria will be what we make it to be. No quit o. He go better.

I'm thinking of investing everything some place else or getting into another career that's more profitable but not as tasking especially mentally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House Of Representatives Intervenes In Diamond Bank Staff Retrenchment Dispute / Nigerian Navy New Doctors Salary / Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.