Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume (29254 Views)

What Is A Presidential Yacht? Thecable Takes You Into The World Of The Big Toy / What Is A Presidential Yacht? Countries With Presidential Yachts / Tinubu Should Sign Executive Order On Unexplained Wealth, Says Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume by SKYHIGHfx: 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
zionstaar75:
wizkid alone carry 2 billion cars go club u no shout but 5 billion is too much for president?can you see how senseless you people are

Chai, it is finish, shallow mentality

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume by Bigchristo: 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hendrixky:
It will never be well with tinubu and its sentimental and tribalistic supporters

You see that picture below. That is one Muhammad deedee
The likes of this Muhammad are too many in Nigeria reason Nigeria will never progress
He condemned Jonathan instead of him to use that same energy to condemned tinubu
He is now saying tinubu is not a magician
Wether we like it or not there two set of people in Nigeria The masses and the politicians. The politicians have united against the masses but the masses can not unite against the politicians

Untill we reduce the numbers of the likes of Muhammad deedee we will continue to suffer and can't unite against our politicians

With the likes of Muhammad DeeDee the nation can't unite to protest against any president from the three major tribe
Reason why endsars protest the north did not participate because it was seen as fight against their son buhari
Same thing is happening now despite the suffering no body is protesting because it will be seen as a fight against their son tinubu

This nation is doomed
Some Nigerians don’t hate bad government they just feel mad at the government when he’s not from their religion or tribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume by Bigchristo: 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
APC2:

Source: https://punchng.com/presidential-yacht-delivered-before-public-outcry-says-ndume/
Some fools where here hailing Tinubu that he listens, I pity all of una wey dey get such retarded mindset

1 Like

Re: Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume by Hendrixky: 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
Bigchristo:
Some Nigerians don’t hate bad government they just feel mad at the government when he’s not from their religion or tribe
Exactly

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume by Tonytonex(m): 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
APC2:

Source: https://punchng.com/presidential-yacht-delivered-before-public-outcry-says-ndume/
he said that the Nigeria roads are not motorable, that is why they have to buy the SUVs. So whose duty to repair the roads?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume by Tonytonex(m): 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
famosty:
Did I hear this Idiot say Nigeria roads are not motorable?
na so oh. Maybe they are expecting the citizens to fixed them.
Re: Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume by chaloskyx: 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2023
look guys give up on Nigeria already try to grab what you can and flee the country is already ruined this kind of news does not even move me enjoy your 8 years its what you signed for
Re: Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume by Kaycee9242(m): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2023
famosty:
Did I hear this Idiot say Nigeria roads are not motorable?

He lacks common sense, we are the ones to fix the roads for him
Re: Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume by izubext007: 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
Medicine 💊 after death🪦
Re: Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume by mipeesoft(m): 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
apc rats oya come and clap for one of your rogues in government afterall he's making good sense to you fools grin grin grin grin
APC2:

1 Like

Re: Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume by Usmanovic95(m): 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
zionstaar75:
wizkid alone carry 2 billion cars go club u no shout but 5 billion is too much for president?can you see how senseless you people are

How can you be doing this kind of lame comparison?Wizkid is a private citizen,how he chooses to spend his money Is nobody's business.A president is a custodian of the nation's commonwealth,we should be worried if he is mismanaging our commonwealth on things not beneficial to large percent of our population.

Reason am naw.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume by Preferito(m): 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2023
Lighthome:
How is this Tinubu fault now? Pointless hatred
If you are offered a gift it's left for you to accept it or decline it. Jonathan declined such senseless expenditure even though the economy was still fair. What stops Tinubu from stopping such in a time like this that the economy is sinking?
Re: Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume by GEJDHERO: 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2023
zionstaar75:
Make President use him own money buy.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume by CharleyBright(m): 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
Eshomah:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

This thief girl again.
All you do is beg on nairalane.
You don't even comment. Not even one.
Re: Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume by ufotunang: 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
4+4= Let's Go President Tinubu. wink
...4+0 = 🙄
Re: Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume by Benekkk: 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nigeria’s roads are not motorable! It’s the fault of the common Nigerians. Senate should pass a law allowing only Toyota land cruisers to be used on our roads.
Re: Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume by ufotunang: 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
Stupid set of greedy people in government
Re: Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume by FLYFIRE(m): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2023
wittywriter:
APCheats...Vagabonds In POWER!.

Sto'playing...hating for no reason is an unproductive lifestyle...anyways if it's out of frustration know you'll be better it's just a phase keep your head high.

I'll suggest you try direct your hatred to the things you've yet achieved with such energy instead of going the gutter way.

Wittyness.
These same agbado supporters are the type that opens fake female monikers same day & make over 20 posts of how they have not eaten & are 'drinking garri' with their children & crying for help. Unfortunately, they spoil 'ground' for those who genuinely need the help
Re: Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume by SpaceTour: 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
Useless country
Re: Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume by PHIPEX(m): 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nonsense, name 1 products that is made in Nigeria 100%
Re: Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume by Juoflife1(f): 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
grin grin
Re: Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume by JOemmy(m): 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
Can you imagine their excuses for not buying nigerian made cars does the company that manufactures the Prado jeeps manufacturing every component of the jeep?
Re: Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume by Ashez: 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2023
Okay
Re: Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume by Ashez: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hendrixky:
It will never be well with tinubu and its sentimental and tribalistic supporters

You see that picture below. That is one Muhammad deedee
The likes of this Muhammad are too many in Nigeria reason Nigeria will never progress
He condemned Jonathan instead of him to use that same energy to condemned tinubu
He is now saying tinubu is not a magician
Wether we like it or not there two set of people in Nigeria The masses and the politicians. The politicians have united against the masses but the masses can not unite against the politicians

Untill we reduce the numbers of the likes of Muhammad deedee we will continue to suffer and can't unite against our politicians

With the likes of Muhammad DeeDee the nation can't unite to protest against any president from the three major tribe
Reason why endsars protest the north did not participate because it was seen as fight against their son buhari
Same thing is happening now despite the suffering no body is protesting because it will be seen as a fight against their son tinubu

This nation is doomed
At some point, the revolution will definitely start and then, the masses will unite and fight this great evil that has befallen Nigeria, Igbo, hausa, Yoruba and many other tribes in Nigeria, let's rise and usher in a new Nigeria, the atmosphere is ripe enough for it and God will help us in Jesus name,
Amen
Re: Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume by Hendrixky: 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2023
Ashez:

At some point, the revolution will definitely start and then, the masses will unite and fight this great evil that has befallen Nigeria, Igbo, hausa, Yoruba and many other tribes in Nigeria, let's rise and usher in a new Nigeria, the atmosphere is ripe enough for it and God will help us in Jesus name,
Amen

Forget it brother

Don't waste your strength

The masses will never I repeat the masses will never unite against politicians

Should I tell you a secret
From today start observing it

85 percent of Nigerians don’t hate bad government they just feel mad at the government when he’s not from their religion or tribe

That is the secret

Do you know that a friend of mine from Egypt once said that if after what we passed through in the eight years of Buhari rule and knowing fully well that one of the candidates contesting in this 2023 is part of Buhari administration and infact he is the one that brought that Buhari administration upon us and if he should get up to 500 thousands votes then it means Nigeria is doomed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume by phkka1(m): 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
Can you imagine, made in Nigerian cars cannot ply Nigerian roads because the roads are in deplorable conditions. These politicians are stupid and don't know how to talk to the public even when they are mocking themselves. These millions of Naira you are using to buy cars from foreign countries, is it not enough to put the roads in order?
Re: Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume by omenka1: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
legitnow1:

SHARAP THERE!

SEYI TINUBU NEED TO TAKE HIS FAMILY ON YACHT.
So na (my hard earned money) tax payers money e wan take achieve im life dream, shebi I'm mama talk say dem gallant say their eye no dey shook for 9ja purse. Make dem continue, there is God
Re: Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume by Iamanoited: 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2023
WE ARE ALL THIEVES IN THIS COUNTRY.
BUT I KNOW THAT JAGABAN WILL FIX NIGERIA.
Re: Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume by legitnow1: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2023
omenka1:

So na (my hard earned money) tax payers money e wan take achieve im life dream, shebi I'm mama talk say dem gallant say their eye no dey shook for 9ja purse. Make dem continue, there is God

grin grin grin grin

UR PAIN IS SWEET LIKE HONEY.
Re: Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume by Ashez: 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hendrixky:

Forget it brother

Don't waste your strength

The masses will never I repeat the masses will never unite against politicians

Should I tell you a secret
From today start observing it

85 percent of Nigerians don’t hate bad government they just feel mad at the government when he’s not from their religion or tribe

That is the secret

Do you know that a friend of mine from Egypt once said that if after what we passed through in the eight years of Buhari rule and knowing fully well that one of the candidates contesting in this 2023 is part of Buhari administration and infact he is the one that brought that Buhari administration upon us and if he should get up to 500 thousands votes then it means Nigeria is doomed

The world knows that he didn't win to start with, so the few that voted him for their pockets cannot be compared to every well meaning Nigerians that wanted a change.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume by adefitim(m): 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
The reason why we did not choose Nigerian-made cars is because they don’t manufacture their vehicles, but they assemble them.

“I prefer Nigerian-made products, but the Nigerian car companies are only buying the vehicle parts and assembling them here.

INNOSON and NORD how true is this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Displays Shekau's Flag & Qu'ran Recovered By Troops In Sambisa / Zulum, Abdulrahman And Kashim Shettima Visit Seyi Makinde / Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.