Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,621 members, 7,813,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock (60568 Views)

US Navy Helicopters Destroy Houthi Boats In Red Sea After Attempted Hijack / Medvedev Astonished At Frankness Of Baerbock’s Words About ‘war Against Russia’ / President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Islie: 7:27am On Nov 04, 2023
Croatian Foreign Minister Gordan Grlic Radman sparked controversy on Friday after his attempt to kiss his German counterpart Annalena Baerbock while posing for a group photo in Berlin went viral online.

The video shows Radman, 65, reaching out to Baerbock to shake her hand and trying to kiss her on the cheek at a photoshoot during an EU conference Thursday, while the German foreign affairs minister dodges his affections.

The gesture drew fierce debate on social media and sparked outrage from feminist groups, but Grlic Radman shrugged off the criticism.

“I don’t know what the problem was… We always greet each other warmly. It is a warm human approach to a colleague”, he told reporters.

However, prominent Croatian women’s rights activist Rada Boric slammed the minister’s move as “highly inappropriate”, adding that “warm greetings” should happen only among those whose relationship allows kissing.

“It’s clear that such a relationship doesn’t exist here and that the (German) minister was left surprised with such closeness,” Boric told the Jutarnji List outlet.

Former Croatian prime minister Jadranka Kosor also took to social media to criticise Grlic Radman.

“Violent kissing of women is also called violence, is it not?,” Kosor wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/croatia-minister-attempted-kiss-of-german-peer-sparks-row/

4 Likes

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by TemplarLandry: 7:40am On Nov 04, 2023
cool

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Thundafireseun: 7:44am On Nov 04, 2023
angry
Fear the daughter’s of Eve they can stain your white at any time

107 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:46am On Nov 04, 2023
Alpha male 1 vs 0 Feminist

Ukaface you have a mail

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Somilat: 7:47am On Nov 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by victorclean(f): 7:48am On Nov 04, 2023
The Croatia leader has probably the 🧬 gene of oduduwpigs mixed breed

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by paymentvoucher: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by FalseProphet1(m): 10:59am On Nov 04, 2023
Konji seems to be dealing with almost all the men on this planet simultaneously. Just yesterday when I was prophesying in my spiritual center, a new member came and sat in front.

She was fair, tall and extremely beautiful, she wore a mini skirt and didn't wear any panties, she just sat carelessly and flung her legs apart, and I saw everything from the altar where I was standing, her orange pússy was fresh and properly shaved, I was just sweating and looking at it. All the visions I had for the service vanished. And I didn't know when I shouted pússy on the altar. My congregation looked at me in shock and I immediately corrected myself by saying I meant pushing, we must push the devil.

Men are really going through a lot. embarassed

This torture must stop. embarassed

Justice for men. embarassed

This I have seen.

186 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by crossfm: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2023
Hehehe.

A union of two nations grin cheesy.

Kiss of two nations.

Another man down,I repeat another man down because of his stupidity.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by akpaulite(m): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2023
Something dey

1 Like

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Hendrixky: 11:00am On Nov 04, 2023
Women!!!
And you go surprise na one or two things dey go on between them way the public nor know

Or rather the woman don give am green light tire

As the man come want respond then the woman begin act that their usual female shakara thing
Look carefully at the first pic you will see that the woman adores it but she still find a way of making female shakara

Guys way nor dey quick give up during toasting una dey try

Me na three days I don give up

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2023
Then later on mumu will say things are strictly professional overseas.🤭.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by BOSSkesh(m): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2023
Maybe it was side kiss like the way the English greet

135 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by nairalee(m): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2023
This one didn't learn from the Spanish FA chief that had a consensual kiss with a player and got banned o

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by bamasite2: 11:00am On Nov 04, 2023
E no learn lesson from Spanish FA president abi?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by blackjah(m): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2023
women... and Social Media

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by yesloaded: 11:01am On Nov 04, 2023
Oyinbo n kiss sef

4 Likes

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Amigoss: 11:01am On Nov 04, 2023
femiNAZIS about to go completely bonkers for an harmless side kiss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by victorazyvictor(m): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2023
Ok
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by mastermaestro(m): 11:02am On Nov 04, 2023
bamasite2:
E no learn lesson from Spanish FA president abi?

The work don tire am. grin

9 Likes

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by humberjade: 11:02am On Nov 04, 2023
Kissing across genders is norm in so many Western societies, it is normal when a woman initiates it, but seen as perversion when a man initiates it. Indeed, men are fast becoming the most endangered species in the society.

Just a harmless peck on the cheek o...nah to dey ask permission before even hugging the opposite sex now. 😅

23 Likes

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Bridget95(f): 11:02am On Nov 04, 2023
They are in love
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Cmanforall: 11:03am On Nov 04, 2023
That's how they greet
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:03am On Nov 04, 2023
😂 😂 Luis Rubiales comes to mind

3 Likes

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by iamoyindamola(m): 11:04am On Nov 04, 2023
What's it with these men that can hold their own in public

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Curse777: 11:05am On Nov 04, 2023
Man na man
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:05am On Nov 04, 2023
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Starboytwo(m): 11:05am On Nov 04, 2023
This guy no watch women world cup ni, abi he nor hear news cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! / Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President / 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.