Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock (60624 Views)

US Navy Helicopters Destroy Houthi Boats In Red Sea After Attempted Hijack / Medvedev Astonished At Frankness Of Baerbock’s Words About ‘war Against Russia’ / President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Lookingback: 4:45am On Nov 05, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Konji seems to be dealing with almost all the men on this planet simultaneously. Just yesterday when I was prophesying in my spiritual center, a new member came and sat in front.

She was fair, tall and extremely beautiful, she wore a mini skirt and didn't wear any panties, she just sat carelessly and flung her legs apart, and I saw everything from the altar where I was standing, her orange pússy was fresh and properly shaved, I was just sweating and looking at it. All the visions I had for the service vanished. And I didn't know when I shouted pússy on the altar. My congregation looked at me in shock and I immediately corrected myself by saying I meant pushing, we must push the devil.

Men are really going through a lot. embarassed

This torture must stop. embarassed

Justice for men. embarassed

This I have seen.

Nairaland with many characters, I love it , I have been laughing reading this .
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by victorclean(f): 6:01am On Nov 05, 2023
truthfinder319:

Good. New name for you the children of hate

See Islamic afunjaaa from Oyo applying kunfu defense. Accepted to be a child of hate but will never stop to hit oduduwpigs brocos.

Oduduwpigs please beg God for gift of common sense
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by luizpippo(m): 10:24am On Nov 05, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Konji seems to be dealing with almost all the men on this planet simultaneously. Just yesterday when I was prophesying in my spiritual center, a new member came and sat in front.

She was fair, tall and extremely beautiful, she wore a mini skirt and didn't wear any panties, she just sat carelessly and flung her legs apart, and I saw everything from the altar where I was standing, her orange pússy was fresh and properly shaved, I was just sweating and looking at it. All the visions I had for the service vanished. And I didn't know when I shouted pússy on the altar. My congregation looked at me in shock and I immediately corrected myself by saying I meant pushing, we must push the devil.

Men are really going through a lot. embarassed

This torture must stop. embarassed

Justice for men. embarassed

This I have seen.

Were🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says / Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President / Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.