Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,856 members, 7,851,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) (39567 Views)

See The N1,700 Meal A Nairalander Had For Breakfast (pictures) / How To Make Dough Braids For Breakfast (pictures & video) / The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by easzypeaszy(m): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2023
A if I plan hybernate after breakfast.. U kw dose kind of sleep

C if D will come for dinner later.

D if I just win sportybet
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by jericco1(m): 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2023
D
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by armadeo(m): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2023
mariahAngel:
Happy weekend people. ✨✨✨
It's a beautiful ☀️ Saturday morning, so try to give yourself a good breakfast.

So, if you could have any of these for breakfast, which would you prefer? cheesy

Picture credit: Instagram

D on wednesday amd saturday. A/C on Thursday B every other day
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by niggaman(m): 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

So, if you could have any of these for breakfast, which would you prefer? cheesy

Order of preference
B (remove those fruits)
D (remove the dodo, add bread instead)
C (the moimoi alone pls)
A (remove the milk & whatever,pls add soft Agege bread)

Thank you
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Emekuz256(m): 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
D
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Southwestidiot: 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

B

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by wink2015(m): 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2023
I would like to go for B.

Yes That food look complete.

the B
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by wink2015(m): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2023
Curse777:
kiss

B

That's called English breakfast at a 5 star hotel served with orange juice and coffee

Kidney beans
Sussages
French toast (toast bread with egg , milk and sugar grilled)
Cheese and egg cooked together
Bacon
Strawberry
Berry

You called this food English Breakfast.

Is this food the traditional breakfast in Great Britain ( the United Kingdom )

How much does this combination cost in Nigeria?
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Emdebby2: 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
D or B

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by victorazyvictor(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2023
Fortunately, na A + C I took this morning.
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Oluseyi001: 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2023
I strongly prefer D
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Justiceleague1: 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2023
Definitely B.
D is also ok only that much plantain will bloat one's stomach.

As for A and C (apart from the moimoi),anything slimey...like soft eba,custard,pap,starch (damm I hate the sight of that), count me out.. cool
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by FaceTanke: 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2023
bonnyhope:

Did you put milk in the pap? cool

Yes nah
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Willie2015: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2023
I will go with
Koko and Moin Moin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by idomytin(m): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
D anytime twice on Saturday afternoon.
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Morenikeji090(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2023
A and D all the way jare lol 😂
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by ufuosman(m): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2023
B
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Ficeo(m): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
C
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by generalud: 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
I will choose D because of its proteineous contents
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Kevineleven(m): 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
D no get equal
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by lala45: 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
[Cquote author=mariahAngel post=126784823]Happy weekend people. ✨✨✨

[/quote]
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Amicable24: 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2023
progressb4andno:
There is no real food there, everything is junk and fast food.
Normally i prefer akpu, eba or rice for breakfast

Lol... You must be a very strong man cool cool cool cool
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by lonelydora: 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

I had A this morning, but with 3 slices of bread.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Amicable24: 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2023
MrMcJay:
A, C or D.
Nigerian breakfast.

Reminds me of one time in the University that I ate pounded yam for breakfast.
I slept off within 30 mins.

A, C , or D cool Kiku carry the whole table wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by AngelicBeing: 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
Hian, @MariahAngel, you have started again with your tempting meals and tempting questions, l will choose the whole meal jare but ( A )Will be the most preferred breakfast meal for me wink

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Smithwilliams826: 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

All

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by smartr: 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

B looks more balanced. *soaks garri*

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by achimendy(m): 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

Are you a food expert ??
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by GloriousGbola: 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
Def b. But I don't eat bacon cry
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by haphizz57(m): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
mariahAngel:
Happy weekend people. ✨✨✨ It's a beautiful ☀️ Saturday morning, so try to give yourself a good breakfast.
D. Wot eva dat as to do wit plantain am involve

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Swiftgrp: 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

B.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by DonroxyII: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

"A" ni jhare !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Bleach Palm Oil Safely Without Causing Air Pollution (Photos, Video) / Popular Cuisines And Dishes Among Deltans (photos) / PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.