Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) (26115 Views)

Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway / Oluchi Onweagba-lucas Has The Best Bikini Body In Africa? ( Photo ) / Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by Natasha2(f): 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2011
wow Agbani is definitely prettier than Oluchi but judging from this pic Oluchi takes it btw what the heck happened to Agbani? she looks so old and haggard shocked
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by BABE3: 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2011
Oluchi! That picture is doing neither of them justice.
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by Relax101(m): 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2011
They are very pretty. If you hate one and diss the other, you making any sense, honestly.
I love both of them. I want to marry them.
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by ijawgirl: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2011
dats just a bad pic of Agbani. She looks stressed out and exhausted

herez a recent pic of Agbani

Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by Relax101(m): 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2011
^^^^ my sweet baby no mind them o. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
The two naija ladies are beautiful.
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by gascoign1(m): 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2011
Agbani rules! 4get d pictures u see, there is diff btw a Miss Universe and a model,
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by Koikoi(m): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2011
One man's meat, but seriously, what thrills oyibos do not thrill Africans. Africans like full bodied women. something to hold onto you must agree and not some skimpy tiny bone that get stuck in your throat
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by Kunbee: 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2011
None
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by CyberG: 3:00am On Oct 27, 2011
Big bobby on a thin girl like this na wahala o!  grin grin To be honest, that is the most standout thing in the whole picshure! LOL

Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by Afam4eva(m): 5:08am On Oct 27, 2011
Oluchi beats Agbana in every ramification. I also think Agbani did not make use of her title well. Look at Oluchi that won just "the face of africa" has achieved more than a former miss world.

Btw, Omowunmi Akinifesi remains one of the most beautiful girls to come out of the MBGN system.
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by Jenifa1: 5:16am On Oct 27, 2011
afam4eva:

Oluchi beats Agbana in every ramification. I also think Agbani did not make use of her title well. Look at Oluchi that won just "the face of africa" has achieved more than a former miss world.

Btw, Omowunmi Akinifesi remains one of the most beautiful girls to come out of the MBGN system.

face of africa is not a beauty pageant. It is more of a contest where the winner gets a modelling contract. ie It leads to a nice modelling career. Oluchi went on to model for renowned fashion designers and that's where her fame came from. she was a runway supermodel of a sort. I don't know what she's doing now though. She was going to set up her own tv show (Nigeria's next top model) but i'm not sure if she discarded that idea. anyways. . .

on the other hand, beauty pageants like miss world, miss universe etc generally don't lead anywhere in particular. I's just a one-time show. it doesn't lead to modelling careers.
that's why i'm really not a fan of beauty pageants. to me, there is no usefulness to it. except for men looking for trophy wives. that's where Darego failed. she should have married a wealthy man as soon as she won. now she looks old and her looks are no longer relevant.
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by Nellyon(f): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2011
pro01:

Ben Bruce and his brothers are miracle workers, thats how. Besides, ever wondered why Nigeria was scheduled to host the Miss World Pageant the next year right after Agbani's 'victory'?
Uhmmm the country that won the crown gets to host the next competition. It was supposed to hold in Nigeria but was moved to London after the Amina Lawal thing.
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by naijadot: 8:09am On Oct 27, 2011
Both of them are really beautiful ladies.
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by anishe(m): 8:27am On Oct 27, 2011
Is Agbani nursing a baby? or why is her boobs so big like that or am i the only one seeing this?

Anyway, lets do away with these bitches.
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by Okijajuju1(m): 8:33am On Oct 27, 2011
Agbani was voted MISS UNIVERSE O!! SO shes definitely finer.

All this comparison na beans, If Oluchi think say e easy, make she go try am!!

That said, I think both em bitc'hes are ugly!! I remember Agbani way before she hit stardom and I just thought she was one nice skinny bitc'h that I would have loved to plough. But in all honesty, Na Orobor me I prefer so both em bitc'hes no fine for my eye.
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 27, 2011
Agbani all da way, smiley Let Oluchi come out on CNN and say that am beautiful, Hahahaaha She herself would laugh at herself cheesy
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by REDBULL1(m): 8:43am On Oct 27, 2011
Agbani looks like a cougar lol
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 27, 2011
OMG Just checked Oluchi pix on Google, The babe resemble Igbo village gurl shocked
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 27, 2011
Is anyone still talking, Cuz i fit slap person 4 here

Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by welovethee(m): 8:53am On Oct 27, 2011
For me o, they are both beautiful in their own way.

Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by Sagamite(m): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2011
When a woman stops eating and start starving herself to stay slim is when she turns from this:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/558414_AGBANI2_jpg9f03394fb8b9c2899f9761afc9fb5b5a

to this:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/558264_Pic_jpg8ce190437bf94f2e1d356f844576ae22

The whole body starts showing lack of vital nutrients that make you look healthy.

I hate anorexics.
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by kulumo: 10:51am On Oct 27, 2011
Bothof them r beautiful as well as all women in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by Nayah(f): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2011
Agbani has this sweetness and grace, I'll go for her
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by btlasisi(m): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2011
@
kulumo:

Bothof them r beautiful as well as all women in the eyes of the beholder.

I wish you save journey in this adventure you are about to embark on. Let me teach you the song you should be singing now:- Africa mama you are like stream that has beginning but no end please let me flow with u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by kulumo: 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2011
btlasisi:

@
I wish you save journey in this adventure you are about to embark on. Let me teach you the song you should be singing now:- Africa mama you are like stream that has beginning but no end please let me flow with u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,
Am sure you too are dying for that my african Mama abi? Please join the flow. U know the Song Am singing? its d song of sound soltan "orobo kwue (2x) she just dey role her waiste like gorodom , like gorodom e, lol Africa mama, Orobo.
Every orobo in the house please join me sing. Don't wana sleep at night and be searching for my woman on the bed like tooth-pick, Abeg i like to hold sontin. wink
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2011
Agbani is getting older ofcourse the other chick looks more beau than her judging from this pic, eesh talk about tacky weave and edges embarassed .
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2011
wow agbani has definately aged!!! but back in the day agbani was beautiful!!!
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by Nayah(f): 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2011
it's not like she's 40 or something, plus younger don't mean more beautiful, as for me she's shiner than Oluchi, but need to eat more
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by sley4life(m): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2011
difference is clear. Agbani is much uglier than Oluchi. Is Agbani married. It seems she hasnt been eating fine
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by dayokanu(m): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2011
Agbani is still in her 20's so she has no excuse to look that way
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by totorimi: 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2011
It looks like she is a sickler.
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by opribo(m): 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2011
Nna e, but these babes no get bakasi na, wetin man go fit hold na, abeg wey dem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Steps Out In Afro / Bbnaija Nina Gorgeous In Red Outfit (photo) / Can You Beleive This-the World's Most Muscular Man Is A Nigerian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.