Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,643 members, 7,851,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

Jailbreak: Ex-guinea Junta Leader Recaptured - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jailbreak: Ex-guinea Junta Leader Recaptured (22949 Views)

Negotiation Fails, Niger Junta To Recall Ambassador From Nigeria / Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep / Inmate Escaped U.S. Prison In 1979, Recaptured On New Year's Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jailbreak: Ex-guinea Junta Leader Recaptured by Resetinc: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The men that got him out of jail were not capable enough

He was not the target, the target was ex-Commando Col. Claude Pivi , However during the operation Pivi requested the release of 3 others who were his friends … the 3 ex soldiers which include ex president Camara refused to escape but were taken by force by the commandos.. later dropped and they willingly surrendered to police … the operation was headed by Pivi’s son who is an ex memeber of Guinea special force, was dismissed last year for rebellious conducts…
Both Pivi and his son are nowhere to be found … NB: Col. Claude Pivi is the longest serving and most feared military man alive in Guinea.. 90% of Guinea soldiers are loyal to him, hence the successful escape.. they are not even searching for him because they know how diabolical and dangerous he is … all news and attention is being shifted to ex president Dadis Camara … see Pivi below

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jailbreak: Ex-guinea Junta Leader Recaptured by Mitsurugi(m): 11:50am On Nov 05, 2023
Absuchat:

How long do you spend on Hollywood movies?

Hollywood is loosely based in reality oga. He's right
Re: Jailbreak: Ex-guinea Junta Leader Recaptured by chichar1(f): 11:56am On Nov 05, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
U refer to ur father at home.u this shameless Scammer grin
A miserable entity you are, do you have any family talk more of father.... A cursed entity.
Re: Jailbreak: Ex-guinea Junta Leader Recaptured by GeneralDae: 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

Exactly, they were suppose to create atleast 3 diversions. Get him to point A, pick him up be a chopper, get to point B, drop him by a seaport. Point C, he lies lows for a few days for intel.

Each it these points, create multiple diversions. They probably will be working with limited resources. Good for the books he was captured though!

You don watch film tire.
Re: Jailbreak: Ex-guinea Junta Leader Recaptured by jrusky(m): 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
This is just very stupid job. You want to go for such high risk adventure with 50/50 chace of life and death and you executed it like child play manner?
Re: Jailbreak: Ex-guinea Junta Leader Recaptured by zombieHUNTER: 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
IPOB yweet-Abuja is a LANDLOCK. U expect Mr President to sail yacht on Abuja Road? There's still time,so keep ur CRY till u see Mr President ⛵️ on roads

Agbadorian, I thought the yacht was for you..
don't tell me you got 1k to the dollar only for your blind and tribalistic support

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak: Ex-guinea Junta Leader Recaptured by Absuchat(m): 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Hollywood is loosely based in reality oga. He's right
Same with Zeeworld sir.
Re: Jailbreak: Ex-guinea Junta Leader Recaptured by Absuchat(m): 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
GeneralDae:

You don watch film tire.
Don't mind him
Re: Jailbreak: Ex-guinea Junta Leader Recaptured by AngelicBeing: 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
Resetinc:

He was not the target, the target was ex-Commando Col. Claude Pivi , However during the operation Pivi requested the release of 3 others who were his friends … the 3 ex soldiers which include ex president Camara refused to escape but were taken by force by the commandos.. later dropped and they willingly surrendered to police … the operation was headed by Pivi’s son who is an ex memeber of Guinea special force, was dismissed last year for rebellious conducts…
Both Pivi and his son are nowhere to be found … NB: Col. Claude Pivi is the longest serving and most feared military man alive in Guinea.. 90% of Guinea soldiers are loyal to him, hence the successful escape.. they are not even searching for him because they know how diabolical and dangerous he is … all news and attention is being shifted to ex president Dadis Camara … see Pivi below
Hian, see juju for Pivi body, hahahaha, his juju will soon expire grin

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak: Ex-guinea Junta Leader Recaptured by Dyfynezz12(m): 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The men that got him out of jail were not capable enough
I swear
Re: Jailbreak: Ex-guinea Junta Leader Recaptured by SouthSouth1914: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
GeneralDae:

You don watch film tire.

Not the TV type!
Re: Jailbreak: Ex-guinea Junta Leader Recaptured by SouthSouth1914: 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
Absuchat:

Not the TV type. I am giving you a case scenario if it were me. No cap! There are corrupt cops everywhere, just get a unit and pay them off! This wasn’t planned well enough!
Re: Jailbreak: Ex-guinea Junta Leader Recaptured by jojothaiv(m): 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
222Martins:

You have said it all. This particular operation was not a fly-by-night operation; there were a lot of moving parts underground. It could be possible that someone in the breakout and escape team sold out to the regime.
Re: Jailbreak: Ex-guinea Junta Leader Recaptured by ogbonti: 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
Pathfinder2090:
Ebola should be in jail for forgery if the system is working😉

yes oooo it makes me wonder what else is Tinubu forging today, using the seal of the President, of the Federal Republic of Nigeria - to commit fraud that will bring shame and disrespect to Nigeria in future ? 😣

just wondering - because leopards 🐆 never change their spots!

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak: Ex-guinea Junta Leader Recaptured by Sermwell(m): 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

Exactly, they were suppose to create atleast 3 diversions. Get him to point A, pick him up by a chopper, get to point B, drop him by a seaport. Point C, he lies low for a few days for intel.

Each it these points, create multiple diversions. They probably will be working with limited resources. Good for the books he was captured though!

One group cannot do all these!! The group tasked with bringing him out of jail did thier job very well. The other groups obviously failed
Re: Jailbreak: Ex-guinea Junta Leader Recaptured by newnigerdelta00: 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
Pathfinder2090:
Ebola should be in jail for forgery if the system is working😉

The system is working kill your father at home or go rob you will know if the system is working or not
Re: Jailbreak: Ex-guinea Junta Leader Recaptured by Pathfinder2090: 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

The system is working kill your father at home or go rob you will know if the system is working or not

I hope u dey buy fuel at a cheaper rate

Idiot
Re: Jailbreak: Ex-guinea Junta Leader Recaptured by masseratti: 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
Absuchat:

i tìrẹ ooo.. This guys cab just conjecture so many things at the same time, the guy that led the prison break was the son of the chief security officer to the Camara man himself, the guy main aim is to free his father, am not holding a candle for the canara because they are all the same blood thirsty group of people, the military there, but immediately the man was freed he told them he is returning back to the prison and he communicated that to the authorities, this topic is either misleading or it's the Junta there don't want to say the truth. The man actually surrender himself and not captured. Once I find the post about where he said he will not escape prison, I will post it.. To me they are all the same tho.. If the man wanted to miss.. Him go don miss.. His former CSO did dey capture him too? Answer is No. Na d man go back.

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak: Ex-guinea Junta Leader Recaptured by Nolevel666: 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
Worthless race
Re: Jailbreak: Ex-guinea Junta Leader Recaptured by SouthSouth1914: 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
Sermwell:

One group cannot do all these!! The group tasked with bringing him out of jail did thier job very well. The other groups obviously failed

Exactly, if this was planned very well with everything in place, he will be in Senegal, cote d’ivoire etc.
Re: Jailbreak: Ex-guinea Junta Leader Recaptured by Mitsurugi(m): 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
Absuchat:

Same with Zeeworld sir.

And Africa Magic Epic
Re: Jailbreak: Ex-guinea Junta Leader Recaptured by Absuchat(m): 6:15am On Nov 06, 2023
masseratti:
i tìrẹ ooo.. This guys cab just conjecture so many things at the same time, the guy that led the prison break was the son of the chief security officer to the Camara man himself, the guy main aim is to free his father, am not holding a candle for the canara because they are all the same blood thirsty group of people, the military there, but immediately the man was freed he told them he is returning back to the prison and he communicated that to the authorities, this topic is either misleading or it's the Junta there don't want to say the truth. The man actually surrender himself and not captured. Once I find the post about where he said he will not escape prison, I will post it.. To me they are all the same tho.. If the man wanted to miss.. Him go don miss.. His former CSO did dey capture him too? Answer is No. Na d man go back.
Very enlightening

(1) (2) (Reply)

UN Suspends Russia From Human Rights Council ( Pix) / 8 Killed In Shootings At 3 Metro Atlanta Spas. Police Have 1 Suspect In Custody / Beltus Kwene, Cameroonian Soldier That Died Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.