Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

FG Allocates ₦‎15 Bilion For Repairs Of Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Allocates ₦‎15 Bilion For Repairs Of Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos (8902 Views)

FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal / Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail / Libel: Atiku Sues Lauretta Onochie, Demands N2.5 Bilion In Damages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Allocates ₦‎15 Bilion For Repairs Of Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by skyman200(m): 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
After the embezzlement is the poor masses that will still pay for the money,it is a must.
Re: FG Allocates ₦‎15 Bilion For Repairs Of Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by ggood: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

shattapu....only you igbos always make noise when anything money comes up....

this is how we know its you people....
una longthroath always expose una....
inam idad who told you am Igbo
Re: FG Allocates ₦‎15 Bilion For Repairs Of Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
ggood:
inam idad who told you am Igbo

waka....you are igbo....
Re: FG Allocates ₦‎15 Bilion For Repairs Of Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by Nolevel666: 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
babaRUNtinz:
Federal Government work dey sweet sha... If you know, you know!!
Fool

Is that how things are abroad you run to?

Why not get things done first before embezzling?
Re: FG Allocates ₦‎15 Bilion For Repairs Of Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by Olaideolayemi(m): 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
The fund budgeted is too much for the repair.. please analysis is needed!!!
Re: FG Allocates ₦‎15 Bilion For Repairs Of Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by ggood: 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

waka....you are igbo....
so ofre owo afo kude ke internet ado awo uneghe unam ikot
Re: FG Allocates ₦‎15 Bilion For Repairs Of Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
ggood:
so ofre owo afo kude ke internet ado awo uneghe unam ikot

undecided undecided....you dont sound igbo....

wtf....
who you be....
are you anambra....??

ikot ekpene....??
are you calabar....??
Re: FG Allocates ₦‎15 Bilion For Repairs Of Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by Danisaint112(m): 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
holluwizzy:
In as much as I want OBI and some interlects who have the interest of Nigeria at Heart, OBI can be president, he will be rubbed at every level.

If OBI wins, money won't circulate to the currupt people, he will step on people's toes, there will be chaos within the elites, most of all, 90% of past and current politicians will either go to jail or run away from the country.

Mind you, Obi is not a saint, he is just an option at the moment.

You sound confused nigga. Ofcourse this what we are praying for. What are you then saying? Majort if you don't just know what you want.
Re: FG Allocates ₦‎15 Bilion For Repairs Of Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by Danisaint112(m): 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
Lapintoz50:
I wonder why Anambra is still a village after 8 years of Saint Obi. Another 8 years of Obiano, Obi's protégé, added a useless airport at 5 times the real cost. He is in USA enjoying his loot. If it was true that Saint Obi is a thrifty developer, your Anambra should be eldorado by now. Even Soludo was perplexed by the amount of rot he met on ground.....struggling to make an impact like Otti in Abia.

We all know you were born with hate so you have no brain to process Good developmental project.

But the sweetest part of this is that, na like this you go dey wail for the next 8 years.

Lest I forget, Tinubu will fix the IPIG burnt Onitsha bridge. He is a democrat with no hate in his veins.

I have nothing to say to you other than may God help your tribally cursed and condemned soul wallowing in ignorance.
Re: FG Allocates ₦‎15 Bilion For Repairs Of Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by babaRUNtinz(m): 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
I didn't mention your name ó, I don't know you too. I just deduced you are not mannered. If you use the Word fool, it literally means you were foolishly raised! Confirm from your parents (if you still have them)
Nolevel666:

Fool

Is that how things are abroad you run to?

Why not get things done first before embezzling?
Re: FG Allocates ₦‎15 Bilion For Repairs Of Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by holluwizzy: 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
My message is if OBI wins they re all going to jail, business will collapse, production will start.

Only if they allow him

What APC did was to allow corrupt officials back away from supporting him so that they will be able to continue with money laundering.

Do u know that Nigeria produce more crude oil than we consume?

Do you know that the reason why politicians award contracts in foreign currency is for them to get kick back easily ( ganduje pocket for example)

The system is corrupt, revolution is the only way power can be achieved from the cabals/ elites, else generations will continue to suffer and they will handover power to who won't expose or invesgate them, relatives , inlaws, children, submissive servants.

Danisaint112:

You sound confused nigga. Ofcourse this what we are praying for. What are you then saying? Majort if you don't just know what you want.
Re: FG Allocates ₦‎15 Bilion For Repairs Of Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by Blackdisciple(m): 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

you don colo long ago....
you dont even know how much such projects costs but you will be makin the most noise....

yeye....

Lolzzz e be like say Tinubu regime don dey affect brain due to high cost of living
It doesn't matter how much it cost besides what these men steals from the masses both direct and indirect it can build twice that bridge and if the bridge can't hold any more a new one should be installed...
Re: FG Allocates ₦‎15 Bilion For Repairs Of Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
Blackdisciple:

Lolzzz e be like say Tinubu regime don dey affect brain due to high cost of living
It doesn't matter how much it cost besides what these men steals from the masses both direct and indirect it can build twice that bridge and if the bridge can't hold any more a new one should be installed...

now it doesnt matter....
but before you were makin the most noise....

do you even know how much it costs to build kilometre of roads in average internationly....??

ofcourse you dont know and you dont even bother to inform yourself before sayin something....
Re: FG Allocates ₦‎15 Bilion For Repairs Of Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by ggood: 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

undecided undecided....you dont sound igbo....

wtf....
who you be....
are you anambra....??

ikot ekpene....??
are you calabar....??
am not Igbo I don't understand Igbo I have not business with Igbo, look for someone to interpret my write up for u,am from South south, mmofu ewud idem Lagos , kufran idem mfo mkpo ayoyoho south south
Re: FG Allocates ₦‎15 Bilion For Repairs Of Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by Blackdisciple(m): 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

now it doesnt matter....

do you even know how much it costs to build kilometre of roads in average internationly....??

ofcourse you dont know and you dont even bother to inform yourself before sayin something....

Oga if the bridge can't hold any more make una build another one and stop believing these men when they say the country has no money.

How much will it cost to build a bridge in average internationaly , Pls stop believing when they told you nigeria has no money, they are only telling you so that you will take your mind off from them thinking there's no money while they keep embezzling...
Re: FG Allocates ₦‎15 Bilion For Repairs Of Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by Blackdisciple(m): 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

now it doesnt matter....

Re: FG Allocates ₦‎15 Bilion For Repairs Of Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by Blackdisciple(m): 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

now it doesnt matter....

Bros make them no lie for you say money no dey oo ok
Re: FG Allocates ₦‎15 Bilion For Repairs Of Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
ggood:
am not Igbo I don't understand Igbo I have not business with Igbo, look for someone to interpret my write up for u,am from South south, mmofu ewud idem Lagos , kufran idem mfo mkpo ayoyoho south south

in that case,am sorry....
i apologize....
Re: FG Allocates ₦‎15 Bilion For Repairs Of Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by ggood: 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

in that case,am sorry....
i apologize....
no problem bro we brothers am in Gusau Zamfara State
Re: FG Allocates ₦‎15 Bilion For Repairs Of Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
ggood:
no problem bro we brothers am in Gusau Zamfara State

smiley smiley....
Re: FG Allocates ₦‎15 Bilion For Repairs Of Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by afube: 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

Just watch as enemies of our country from the barren potopotor land of cannibalism will start wailing it's an avenue to embezzle money as if their Godforsaken region contributes anything to our economy.

After getting your "congo shined" all nite long by your fulani slave masters ...you come online to yarn rubbish.............you better go back to S & M session with your sahelian masters...na dat one you sabi pass......mumu!!
Re: FG Allocates ₦‎15 Bilion For Repairs Of Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by ggood: 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

smiley smiley....
am not from here just working here
Re: FG Allocates ₦‎15 Bilion For Repairs Of Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
ggood:
am not from here just working here

ok bro....
Re: FG Allocates ₦‎15 Bilion For Repairs Of Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by kafeii123: 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ms202309:
angry

Babangida and Julius Beggars just constructed a massive money gulping project

Carter bridge and Eko bridge no chop money reach this third mainland bridge

Why are you blaming babangida for this apparent waste of scarce resources...why aren't you seeing serious project cost padding/inflation that this is about...even if they had decided to build toilet in Oshodi market... they'd still have inflated the contract price.... building a 500k toilet for 10M is no much different from building a 3bn bridge for 30b

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

External Reserve Increases / IPOB Accuses DSS Of Starving, Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu / The IREV Portal Is Now Ready For The Imo, Kogi, And Bayelsa Gov Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.