Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

IGP Temporarily Redeploys Imo CP, Mohammed Barde, Ahead Of November 11 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Temporarily Redeploys Imo CP, Mohammed Barde, Ahead Of November 11 Election (11193 Views)

Diri, Uzodinma, Dino Favourites To Win November 11 Election – Falcon Alliance / Hope, Sylva, Ododo: Tinubu Presents Flags To APC Candidates For Nov 11 Election / IGP Replaces Adamawa CP Mohammed Barde With Etim Equa Over Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Temporarily Redeploys Imo CP, Mohammed Barde, Ahead Of November 11 Election by Decarbonisation: 9:40am On Nov 06, 2023
Believe those blood thirsty election riggers, violence instigators and corrupt vagabonds at your own peril.

The Nigerian Police, INEC, APC and the Federal Government are all working together to deepen their hold on power without regards for the ordinary citizens and their wishes.

Lastly, if you are in support of any of the above, it will never be well with you.

Gbogbo yin onikuuure.

End.
Re: IGP Temporarily Redeploys Imo CP, Mohammed Barde, Ahead Of November 11 Election by Chicagograduate(m): 9:43am On Nov 06, 2023
The REC will still rig for uzodimma.The police will still facilitates the rigging for uzodimma.
Re: IGP Temporarily Redeploys Imo CP, Mohammed Barde, Ahead Of November 11 Election by Xhuntra: 9:46am On Nov 06, 2023
netpro:
Good move.

LP/NLC are practising Nzogbu Nzogbu Politics. It is either their way or no way.

Hope the electricity workers can now return to work. they have been using darkness to campaign against Uzodinma, while it is NLC that ordered the workers to stop work and shut off the light.

Daft agbadorian
Re: IGP Temporarily Redeploys Imo CP, Mohammed Barde, Ahead Of November 11 Election by ufuosman(m): 10:03am On Nov 06, 2023
Good one
Make many people mind come down
As for d election rigging take place like never before 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: IGP Temporarily Redeploys Imo CP, Mohammed Barde, Ahead Of November 11 Election by Exceed15: 10:06am On Nov 06, 2023
Better
Re: IGP Temporarily Redeploys Imo CP, Mohammed Barde, Ahead Of November 11 Election by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 10:36am On Nov 06, 2023
Election in my state this weekend will be very brutal because of the wicked governor we have. A place like Ihube , Aku and Umulolo in Okigwe that election may not hold because of insecurity, dont be surprise that APC will still manufacture result there that day . Wicked government

In a free and fair election in Imo state, APC wont come third not to talk of wining the election. The governor have nothing to campaign with because he has not done or achieve anything in his four years of ruling, no achievement. Wicked and brutal governor.
Re: IGP Temporarily Redeploys Imo CP, Mohammed Barde, Ahead Of November 11 Election by Felaincarnated: 10:37am On Nov 06, 2023
Cp has notin to do wit d election. D pattern is getting as much of voters cards vin number for 5k. Dey input dis vin numbers into d bvas machine for accreditation.
Re: IGP Temporarily Redeploys Imo CP, Mohammed Barde, Ahead Of November 11 Election by DoxxAnon: 10:48am On Nov 06, 2023
As if they’ll not just deploy one even worse than him!

The APC will not want to lose Imo … they’ll be looking towards 2027… they need a stooge to give them 25% in the state.

You’ll be a wishful thinker if you think the FG will not do everything to keep Imo
Re: IGP Temporarily Redeploys Imo CP, Mohammed Barde, Ahead Of November 11 Election by CJStarz: 10:59am On Nov 06, 2023
Dis IGP go make a good politician 😂
Re: IGP Temporarily Redeploys Imo CP, Mohammed Barde, Ahead Of November 11 Election by Reference(m): 11:00am On Nov 06, 2023
Very responsible and highly commendable.
It was necessary to calm tensions and reverse the image of the police battered by the late incident in Imo State.
Now can all parties be called to resolve things in a civil manner.
Re: IGP Temporarily Redeploys Imo CP, Mohammed Barde, Ahead Of November 11 Election by occfx: 11:11am On Nov 06, 2023
Re: IGP Temporarily Redeploys Imo CP, Mohammed Barde, Ahead Of November 11 Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:26am On Nov 06, 2023
yinkus6750:
Just for the period of election only.
at least when LP don't win they won't have any excuse to shade the IGP..
Re: IGP Temporarily Redeploys Imo CP, Mohammed Barde, Ahead Of November 11 Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2023
Whalis:
Anyone who dreams that APC will lose Imo State is actually on a long thing. Change the CP for another maleable one to be nominated by Hope himself.
The results are ready. APC may not rig in Bayelsa but Kogi and Imo are a done deal.
PDP ll win bayelsa Kogi.. APC ll win IMO
Re: IGP Temporarily Redeploys Imo CP, Mohammed Barde, Ahead Of November 11 Election by Jostoman: 11:49am On Nov 06, 2023
Na still the samething, i remember when PDP and other opposition in Lagos protested against this man as the lagos CP in 2019 they remove him in lagos and redeploy him to kwara and he make sure that Saraki did not return to Senate.

So opposition in IMO State should prepare themselves against any rigging plan of Uzodinma and not carried away or get deceived by the changing of the CP because nobody know the assignment given to the one they brought now.
Re: IGP Temporarily Redeploys Imo CP, Mohammed Barde, Ahead Of November 11 Election by Whalis: 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
PDP ll win bayelsa Kogi.. APC ll win IMO
I know. But the issue is the result INEC has already.
Re: IGP Temporarily Redeploys Imo CP, Mohammed Barde, Ahead Of November 11 Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
Whalis:

I know. But the issue is the result INEC has already.
they kept with you right that's why you know

1 Like

Re: IGP Temporarily Redeploys Imo CP, Mohammed Barde, Ahead Of November 11 Election by Whalis: 7:15am On Nov 12, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
I hope you are following with the election? I waited this day to reply you.
Re: IGP Temporarily Redeploys Imo CP, Mohammed Barde, Ahead Of November 11 Election by Whalis: 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
Do you still doubt me when I said PDP would win Bayelsa and APC will retain Kogi and Imo State?
I told you the results were ready .
Re: IGP Temporarily Redeploys Imo CP, Mohammed Barde, Ahead Of November 11 Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2023
Whalis:

Do you still doubt me when I said PDP would win Bayelsa and APC will retain Kogi and Imo State?
I told you the results were ready .
were you the one who wrote the results??...
Re: IGP Temporarily Redeploys Imo CP, Mohammed Barde, Ahead Of November 11 Election by Whalis: 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
were you the one who wrote the results??...
You should acknowledge that as I said it so did it become.
Re: IGP Temporarily Redeploys Imo CP, Mohammed Barde, Ahead Of November 11 Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:56am On Nov 14, 2023
Whalis:

You should acknowledge that as I said it so did it become.
making a prediction is one thing but saying results were already written is ridiculous so stop hyping nonsense abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

JOHESU Strike: Saraki’s Intervention Made The Difference – JOHESU / ................ / BREAKING: EFCC Arraigns Senator Peter Nwaboshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.