Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka (10598 Views)

Peter Obi Commiserates With The Family Of Sisi Quadri / Peter Obi Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion / Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka by DamnnNiggarr: 8:20am On Nov 06, 2023
>>>> PREVIOUS THREAD
I am greatly saddened by the unfortunate natural disaster that happened at Tansi International College, Awka this weekend. It was reported that 9 students of the College were struck by thunder, on Saturday, November 4, during a rainstorm.

Sadly, 3 of the students lost their lives, while the rest are responding to treatment at the hospital. I commiserate with the bereaved families, students, and management of the College. May God give all the strength to bear this great loss, and grant eternal rest to the dead, and quick recovery to the injured. -PO

Peter Obi (Twitter)

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka by successmatters(m): 8:20am On Nov 06, 2023
Great man who knows how to feel the pains of others. God bless you Peter Obi 🙏

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka by DamnnNiggarr: 8:20am On Nov 06, 2023
shocked
I too, commiserate with the parents, management and students of Tansi International college Awka over the unfortunate natural disaster that occured in their school, which claimed the lives of three innocent kids. May their souls find rest before their maker and may the injured ones recover quickly, Amen.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka by thesicilian: 8:55am On Nov 06, 2023
Losing a child is a very painful experience I would not wish on my enemy. For those politicising the occurrence, shame on you.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka by Afamed: 8:56am On Nov 06, 2023
Election is still far away, the Pandora fraud would have gone there to take a picture

The religious bigot only God saved us from this monumental bigot.

He would have turned Nigerians against one another, just the way he brought division between the Catholic and the Anglican when he was a Gov in Anambra.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka by FIVERRMAGIC: 8:57am On Nov 06, 2023
shocked

I need old inactive fiverr seller account send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature
Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka by Britishcoins(m): 8:57am On Nov 06, 2023
Anambra the home of excellency in education

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka by clockwisereport: 8:57am On Nov 06, 2023
May their souls RIP. Amen

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka by todugo(m): 8:57am On Nov 06, 2023
Afamed:
Lol
Are you mentally retarded or what? What is the LoL for?
Must everything be about politics to you?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka by Adeshinau98: 8:57am On Nov 06, 2023
Sad news from the East is becoming unbearable these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka by franchasofficia: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2023
Peter Obi remains the most popular Nigerian politician alive today.

The most verified and certified Nigerian politician.

The most internationally recognized African politician.

The most respected African politician that is not even the sitting President.

The African politician loved most by women.

Any politician women cherishes is a wonderful person.

The most cherished African politician.

The only politician that is unofficially recognized as the President locally and internationally.

The only Nigerian politician with good intention for Nigeria and Nigerians.

The only Nigerian politician with verifiable source of wealth.

The biggest Nigerian politician that became rich outside politics.

The only politician his opponents agree that he doesnt steal government money but saves it, even Tinubu said this during his Presidential campaign in Ondo state.

The only Nigerian politician with proven integrity.

I will forever be your follower and secret alliance sir cool

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka by Dubetex96(m): 8:58am On Nov 06, 2023
parents loosing their child is one the most painful aspect of parenting.

I pray that they will find succor in this moment of grief

May God grant the deceased children enternal rest

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka by Sultty(m): 8:58am On Nov 06, 2023
obi come and contest in 2031. Then we can accommodate u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka by payaseriy: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2023
My Man... leoDSLAVE must comment here

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka by Tsolutionifede(m): 8:58am On Nov 06, 2023
Good of Peter obi, but can never become Nigeria president, if southeast will have president, it is going to be a professor soludo or umahi, not dullard like Peter obi

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka by donproject2(m): 8:58am On Nov 06, 2023
successmatters:

What's his source of wealth? Drug pushing I guess, like an average Afghaneastan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka by Anambra1stSon2: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2023
Afamed:
Election is still far away, the Pandora fraud would have gone there to take a picture
You are blinded by hate, I hope you have something to eat because the man you are attacking can feed your kindred for years without blinking

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka by Afamed: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2023
todugo:

Are you mentally retarded or what? What is the LoL for?
Must everything be about politics to you?

I hardly engage inconsequential entity

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka by payaseriy: 9:00am On Nov 06, 2023
Tsolutionifede:
Good of Peter obi, but can never become Nigeria president, if southeast will have president, it is going to be a professor soludo or umahi, not dullard like Peter obi
cos u be God ?

Inconsequential baboon.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka by bigdammyj: 9:00am On Nov 06, 2023
Noted.
Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka by Heroicvic(m): 9:00am On Nov 06, 2023
THIS MAN SHOULD BECOME PRESIDENT, I WANT TO CHECK SOMETHING 🥺

P.S those of you quoting me, please wait till next four years, I want to check something as well

You can bookmark this comment 🥰

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka by Britishpea: 9:00am On Nov 06, 2023
successmatters:

Lol Dey play. Keep playing you hear. You fit dey alright later sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka by Image123(m): 9:01am On Nov 06, 2023
Tor, Obi lamba. Na thunder dey strike person abi na lightning? You don carry lamba enter this one again? Why did you do that, Obi?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka by Afamed: 9:01am On Nov 06, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

You are blinded by hate, I hope you have something to eat because the man you are attacking can feed your kindred for years without blinking

Tell him to go to upper Iweka by Chisco transport, there are many of his kindred there by the pedestrian bridge, they need to be fed. Tell your Pandora fraud, to go there first and feed them. They wake and sleep by the pedestrian bridge.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka by kelly72: 9:01am On Nov 06, 2023
Afamed:
ee
What pains you most is that even if given 10 lifetimes, your father can only aspire to be a Peter Obi.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka by Anambra1stSon2: 9:02am On Nov 06, 2023
Adeshinau98:
Sad news from the East is becoming unbearable these days
Because that's the mission of your tribalism men who control Nairaland to always push negative news against Southeast but guess what na for here it end

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka by Heroicvic(m): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2023
Want this man to become president not because I'm igbo or Christian but because he doesn't have a godfather and can easily heed to correction when needed

We're in social media era, we should be able to tag our presido on Twitter about something we're not comfortable about and he should answer and fix the problem.. that's what we need

Finally, if any government can give us 24 hrs electricity in Nigeria , he/she will forever be remembered just like obasanjo will forever be remembered for bringing in phone and internet

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka by Millimann: 9:03am On Nov 06, 2023
Great man that is neither a certificate forger nor a drug pusher.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka by siaco(m): 9:04am On Nov 06, 2023
Afamed:

Ndi uchu, everything to you is politics. I wonder how your types sleep well in this present Nigeria.

I sincerely sympathize with all that were affected, and pray for the peaceful repose of dead.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value / Lekki Seaport And International Airport On Course -fashola / Understanding Nigeria’s High Poverty Rate: The Upper, Middle And Lower Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.