Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? (16739 Views)

2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? / Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship / Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by David160(m): 10:02am On Nov 06, 2023
Who is leading in kogi right now?

1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by Xscape1993(m): 10:03am On Nov 06, 2023
David160:
SDM.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by Chicagograduate(m): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2023
INEC and the judiciary has dashed my hope in the conduct of a credible election.
We thought with the new electoral law that Buhari signed that the electronic transmission of election results in realtime will curb election manipulation.
We don't know that this people don't want good for the country.
Na only God knows whether people will still come out to vote.
As for me,I don tear my voters card.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by SoNature(m): 10:26am On Nov 06, 2023
If Hope Uzodinma wins the next election in Imo State, it means that the state will go for 30 years without experiencing good leadership.

From the three elections we have on Saturday, Imo State is the most likely to experience violence because the incumbent governor is employing all available means to win, including using violence. Imo people don't want Hope Uzodinma; he's only imposing himself on the state.

PS: this has nothing to do with the topic

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by Whalis: 10:33am On Nov 06, 2023
The results are ready. Bayelsa PDP. Imo and Kogi APC. Take this to the bank.

63 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by Depriest2020: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2023
Kogi na Yoruba turn to govern so na party wey present Yoruba candidates go win.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by Usmanovic95(m): 11:23am On Nov 06, 2023
Goodluck to people who will be going for a PHE exercise out there thinking they are casting vote when INEC and supreme court will still determine winner.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by SeeWahala: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2023
People shouldn't even bother to go out and vote because the politicians themselves are not bothering to campaign.

Just bribe inec and supreme Court judges and you have the governors seat warmed up for your buttocks cool

16 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by Resurrection212: 11:50am On Nov 06, 2023
If kogi really want development and they want to change their state capital that look like my village in imo state they should vote Against Dino melaye and olodo yeye Bello candidate.

37 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:57am On Nov 06, 2023
emilokan wit federal might now will rig any election of his choice!

u think he will ever allow Dino near a seat of power?
Dino of all ppl?

So, no put bodi at all!
cool

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by Jostoman: 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
Chicagograduate:
INEC and the judiciary has dashed my hope in the conduct of a credible election.
We thought with the new electoral law that Buhari signed that the electronic transmission of election results in realtime will curb election manipulation.
my own voters card will not come out for election day again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by blackmantis: 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
Election will take place in Bayelsa and Imo but you see Kogi.... Na selection go take place on Saturday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by yarimo(m): 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ododo will win all the candidate before 2 pm on election day, according to majority of kogi state voters .

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by EMREX02: 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
MURI AJAKA WILL WIN BY GRACE OF GOD AMEN.

24 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by AImiron: 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2023
APChit
Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by samogo1: 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
The question should be, WHO DO YOU THINK EYE-NECK WILL ANNOUNCE AS THE WINNER

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by ATEAMS: 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
Nobody yet...it's the judiciary that.determines elections result and winner in my country.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by kingthreat(m): 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
Dino is wasting is time. Of course power of incumbency will determine the next governor of that ever-backward state. No good governor since its creation

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by 3ice9ce: 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
Chicagograduate:

The INEC Woman was the one who stood her ground for Otti to win in Abia.
The process by INEC brought Otti in as Governmer.
The Judiciary stood for Otti against APC and PDP.
The same Judiciary made Peter Obi Governor of Anambra.

11 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by JuanDeDios: 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
David160:
I don't know. But I hope it's not the fainting, tree-climbing, Bugatti-crazy dude.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by Jayjay1960: 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
yarimo:
Ododo will win all the candidate before 2 pm on election day, according to majority of kogi state voters .
which majority ?are you even from kogi state

9 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by GiZcorp: 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
SoNature:
If Hope Uzodinma wins the next election in Imo State, it means that the state will go for 30 years without experiencing good leadership.

From the three elections we have on Saturday, Imo State is the most likely to experience violence because the incumbent governor is employing all available means to win, including using violence. Imo people don't want Hope Uzodinma; he's only imposing himself on the state.
That is the man that will win because good people can't win election in Nigeria
Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by Ola9ja23: 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ododo is our own

Dino na regular customer

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by Dittodat: 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
Dino will not.
Olododo or APC might not have lived up to the expectations of the voters but you have to be delusional to even contemplate voting for that clown called Dino.
Ain't no way I'm voting for such a loud empty loser.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by obembet(f): 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
Even though I don't support APC but Dino is.the worst. Anyway God wil help kogi people.

May the best candidate win.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by Sunofgod(m): 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
The ultimate winner will be a bribe taking judge

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by YaksonFCA(m): 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
Muritala Yakubu Ajaka of SDP

17 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by Slurity(m): 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
Chicagograduate:
THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF ELECTORAL FRAUD IN THE LAST ELECTION. YOU ARE ONLY CRYING NOW BECAUSE THE RESULT DID FAVOUR YOUR CANDIDATE. THIS IS THE SAME WAY YOU WILL ALSO CRY IF RESULT WERE TRANSMITTED REAL TIME AND YOUR CANDIDATE STILL LOST, YOU WILL STILL CRY THAT HACKERS DID IT FOR THE WINNER. MAKE NIGERIA GET BETTER SHOULD BE YOUR PRAYER ITTESPECTIVE OF WHO WIN.

7 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by kokoA(m): 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
I want Dino to win.

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by ShootThemAll(m): 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
With Yakubu still the INEC Chairman and they are not going to use IRev. The elections will be a sham and REC officers and security forces are the ones that will decide...not the electorate.

Nigerians should protest and force INEC to use IRev, or else, nothing good will come out from the selection.

#NigerianYouthRiseUp&Protest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed / Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue / Adamawa: Aisha Buhari Congratulates Two Female Winners Of APC Senate Tickets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.