Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,204 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Good Day, Ladies And Gentlemen. The Camry Big Daddy Users Should Come And Share. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Good Day, Ladies And Gentlemen. The Camry Big Daddy Users Should Come And Share. (309 Views)

See What Toyota Racing Development Did To The Camry XSE / Advice Needed: Reviews On 2005 Toyota Camry (big Daddy) / I Bought A Toyato Camry Big Daddy Which Turned To Be A Problematic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Day, Ladies And Gentlemen. The Camry Big Daddy Users Should Come And Share. by Otunbaomoluabi2: 10:27am On Nov 06, 2023
GOOD DAY, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. THE CAMRY BIG DADDY USERS SHOULD COME AND SHARE. I AM THINKING OF JOINING THE GAND BECUASE OF THE SIZE. ALL CONTRIBUTIONS WILL BE APPRECIATED. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.
Re: Good Day, Ladies And Gentlemen. The Camry Big Daddy Users Should Come And Share. by Dozieson(m): 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
Otunbaomoluabi2:
GOOD DAY, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. THE CAMRY BIG DADDY USERS SHOULD COME AND SHARE. I AM THINKING OF JOINING THE GAND BECUASE OF THE SIZE. ALL CONTRIBUTIONS WILL BE APPRECIATED. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Buy a good car of any brand and enjoy. The car is actually easy to diagnose and repair except for the 2az engine that is prone to oil burn. You maybe lucky to have one that is not burning oil

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Car Steering And How It Works / Fully Charged Regular EV World Tit-bits / Honda Accord 2005-2009 Model Or Volkswagen Jetta 2007-2010 Model?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.