Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel (21213 Views)

Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel / Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders / Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Holiness2100: 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT3lxSHW9ec?si=PiCEdPG0nQT3mf7j
RETURN HOME: South Africa recalls ambassador and diplomatic mission to Israel and accuses it of genocide in Gaza 

South Africa’s government has recalled Monday its ambassador and diplomatic mission to Israel in condemnation of the bombardment of the Gaza Strip, calling it a “genocide.”

The government also threatened action against the Israeli ambassador to South Africa over his recent remarks on the African country’s stance on the Israel-Hamas war. No further details were given about the remarks.

The war broke out after the Palestinian militant group Hamas attacked Israel on Oct.7, leaving over 1,400 people dead. More than 10,000 Palestinians have been killed in Israel’s military offensive in Gaza, according to the Hamas-run health ministry.

The South African government has decided to withdraw all its diplomats in Tel Aviv for consultation,” said minister in the presidency Khumbudzo Ntshavheni.

She added the cabinet noted the “disparaging remarks of the Israeli ambassador to South Africa about those who are opposing the atrocities and genocide of the Israeli government” and that the department of international relations has been instructed to “take the necessary measures within the diplomatic channels and protocols to deal with (his) conduct.”

Ntshavheni also said the position of the Israeli ambassador in the country was “untenable.”

Pro-Palestinian protesters — who have been staging demonstrations by the U.S. Consulate in Johannesburg and Israeli embassies in Pretoria and Cape Town — have called on the South African government to expel the Israeli ambassador.

International relations minister Naledi Pandor, who on Monday hosted her Ukraine counterpart Dmytro Kuleba, said the South African officials would be recalled from Tel Aviv to give the government a detailed briefing about the situation in the region.

“We need to have this engagement with our officials because we are extremely concerned at the continued killing of children and innocent civilians in the Palestinian territory and we believe the nature of response by Israel has become one of collective punishment,” said Pandor

https://apnews.com/article/south-africa-israel-palestine-diplomats-withdraw-7a1a0ab8524a8d35fa05c1215766853c

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Righteousness2(m): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
Very foolish move from SA leadership.

Make no Mistake!!
GOD ALMIGHTY foreign policy is pretty simple!

You Bless ISRAEL, You are Blessed!
You Curse ISRAEL, you are Cursed!

Genesis 12:1-3
Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Any wise Nation or person that has understanding of the times and Seasons will stand with Unshakeable with ISRAEL.

GOD will Deal ruthlessly with all nations that stand against the Apple of HIS eyes.
Nations and people should go read the book of Joel and Zechariah in the Holy Bible so they don't incure and import God's Wrath on their nations, citizens and themselves.

115 Likes 26 Shares

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by misreal(m): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
Small yansh dey shake..
Instead of focusing on your country,you are there doing busy body

124 Likes 16 Shares

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by TemplarLandry: 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
cool
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Ejireh1(m): 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
African countries taking sides in this conflict is not advisable

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Offpoint1: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
Pastor Righteousness abi wickedness grin

This Hamas-Isreal war has made me to realized that all religious folk don't value human lives. All the Biblical genocide would have been supported by todays religious folks.

As long as you put GOD'S NAME IN IT, all crime against humanity is HOLY in the eyes of religious folks, either Muslim or Christians.

If a nuclear warhead is dropped today in Palestine, these folks will be happy and if same is done to Israel, the other folks will be happy too.

Religion is curse to humanity.

A man who has no value for human life have no business with GOD...

172 Likes 23 Shares

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by anambraamaka: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
Yeye Country

7 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by FiftyFifty(m): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
Israel is winning the war but losing the battle. The longer this brutal aggression takes, the more people turn their back away from Israel. The Pope has called for a cease-fire. More than 120 UN member states have voted for a cease-fire. Arab countries with diplomatic ties with Israel like Egypt, Bahrain, and Jordan are expelling the Israeli ambassadors. Turkey has called its ambassador so have Bolivia, Chile, Honduras, and Colombia in far away Latin America. So also Chad, and now Mandela's South Africa. The massive protests in support of Palestinians in western capitals such as Washington, London, Rome, Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Vienna, Belfast, and Berlin, among others, is unprecedented. Antisemitism in Europe is now at its highest since 80 years back. The attacks on Jewish synagogues and the defacing of their cemeteries using swastikas in places like Vienna by European Christians is telling. The invasion of Russia's airport by Muslim youths looking for Jews arriving from Tel Aviv to lynch was concerning. Jews around the world are now afraid to show their Jewish identity... If this is not concerning, then I don't know what is.

122 Likes 19 Shares

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by herkeem: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
Good, once bitten twice shy.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
Lol these ones think they matter. Home of xenophobic

67 Likes 11 Shares

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by israelmao(m): 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
Does Israel care whether SA exiist?

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by zoedew: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
Not important. They will do well to also invite Hamas to take up residency and run training camps in South Africa!! So what is Israel to do?🧐. Fail to appropriately defend itself against terrorist attacks from Hamas! Instead of ceasefire there should be morefire!! It makes no sense to hold danger dear.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Askey56: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
Good

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Pythagoras001: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
for serious consultation grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by MatrixReloaded: 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
South Africa is a huge economy and there ties with isreal is longed dated bacjj to Mandela. Do no spoil ur future communication just because of terror group.

akan102:

You call terror group, "Just?"
What is then ur opinion if terror group could soil a country foreign ties. Yes they are mere just terrorist that shouldn't come inbtw two solid nation of interest. They allow emotions to ruin there diplomatic ties. Isreal isn't built like that, Mandela didn't build soweto in that era.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Kennyfancy(m): 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
Mugu, instead of Africa to focus on how to help themselves, they are busy talking about 2 countries that doesn't care about them, what we're hamas thinking when they attack isreal, u attack someone and the person responded back and you get angry, anyway we in Nigeria, we are praying for Isreal to come out better and bigger

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by MS2471: 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
cool

Still trying to understand why Peter Obi people now support genocidal apartheid

They are saying kill women and children in Igbo land because of Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa and Ojuckwu is justified or it's only Palestinian non combatant civilians should die at home while sleeping

They shout crush them, they are human shield

Abeg FG should start another round of python dance and kill civilians in SouthEast.

Bomb the whole of Nnamdi Kanu's state

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by victornwaru(m): 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
smiley
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Hotice085: 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
Foolish man, very xenophobic country
Darfurians are dying at the hands of Arabs the mumu man can't talk

Africans in his country are being killed the foolish man can't act but Palestine that has no business with Africa you are standing for

Africans with dumb leaders

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by dharamanil(m): 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:

Make no Mistake!!

Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

There will be no peace in isreal until they accept Christ. So this Isreal isn't the Isreal

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by seunlayi(m): 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
And so? Who your withdrawal EPP? Don't you know anything called neutrality? Yeye

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Postinor: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
Very good, palestine must be freed death to israelites

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by debeginin(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
mtchew!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by honor4me: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:

Make no Mistake!!

You people are very funny

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by kestolove95(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
What is Nigeria waiting for?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Dittodat: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
Good.
Watch as IPOB terrorist sympathizers will be crying over this as if it concerns them. Dem go cry pass those involved. Hypocrisy will not allow them to.tell the truth.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Sofistcatdmoron: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
Xenophobiamapiano people
Wht were they looking for in Israel in the first place, I thought they don't need nobody?

8 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
LoL, who cares?

Even in Africa, dem no send those xeno phobic mu²s, e come be for another continent.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by bigdammyj: 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
Noted.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by EmmyMaestro(m): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
God bless Israel

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Omezif(m): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
It doesn't remove anything from Israel, South Africa is really making mouth.
The battle to eradicate terrorists must be won.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by MS2471: 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:

Make no Mistake!!

Who wrote the book of Genesis and were was he from

You guys just justified massacre because of a land without resources because of mere words of Abraham

I guess we should never blame Gowon and Ojuckwu

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends / Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default / Boy Carrying Toy Gun Killed By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.