Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

My Ordeal With Airtel - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Ordeal With Airtel (480 Views)

My Ordeal At Computer Village Today. / How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal With Airtel by orfegater(m): 9:43am On Nov 08, 2023
I have an airtel CUG sim,I have been using it for the past one year with the person I want to settle down with, two days back, I bought #1000 credit so we can subscribe,I dialled *127*500#,the removed the money,same with my girl friend yet we could not make calls, I called their customer care and they told me they were gonna resolve the issue, the last person I called told me my girl friend's sim is not CUG,and we have been using it for the past one year,they continued given us different reasons,I need your advice please, I know 1k is not big money but it I'll be good I know d reason in case of next time,has anybody has this experience? thanks I I'll be reading d comments,thanks
Re: My Ordeal With Airtel by Jashub: 9:47am On Nov 08, 2023
They did the same thing to me last week. I loaded 500 to take advantage of their 2gb offer, and after transferring the required amount to my sim the money was deducted but data was not credited to my line.

I then spent 5 days calling customer care to resolve the issue but the bastards said that they've reported it and I should patiently wait for " 18hours " for the data to be credited to my sim. But unfortunately, nothing was done: no data, no refund, no feedback.

I still tried calling on several occaisons to complain about the issue but nothing was done . So I've sworn to borrow 3gb of data and flush the sim afterwards . Afterall, new sim is 500 naira , so na dem go lose las las...

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With Airtel by orfegater(m): 9:53am On Nov 08, 2023
Jashub:
They did the same thing to me last week. I loaded 500 to take advantage of their 2gb offer. So I transferred the required amount to my sim to start the process

To cut the long story short , the money was deducted from my airtel sim but the data was not credited. I then spent 5 days calling customer care to resolve the issue but the bastards said that they have reported it that I should wait 18hours .

I still called on several occaison to complain about the issue but nothing was done . So I've sworn to borrow data 3gb and flush the sim afterwards . Na dem go lose las las...
too bad,I'm thinking same,by the way I have other sims that are more Important
Re: My Ordeal With Airtel by Daptboy(m): 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
Same here.. I was given an offer of 500naira for 2GB for 14days.. I recharged and activated it.. I opened WhatsApp nothing, opened chrome no network too

I checked my data balance nothing so I called them.. They told me I'm not eligible for the offer so why was it offered to me since I'm not 'eligible?'

The money was deducted o I called them almost 5times complaining of same thing to different attendants they said 18hrs

Na there I vex.. I shout for everybody wae manage to pick my call.. They got it hot that day honestly.. But less than 2hrs I got a refund.. I then did 5GB with 1k

Airtel dae learn rubbish.. How can you give someone an offer only to turn around and say he's not eligible and your money will be deducted o..

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With Airtel by erniok(m): 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2023
This is customer service failure. Dear op, file a complaint at the federal competition and consumer protection commission. The money may be small but that is how they will steal us blind.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Screen Needed Urgently! / HTC Vivid Bluetooth Wahala..pls, HELP!!! / Iphone 4s For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.