Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,078 members, 7,825,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria (28051 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria by waleray(m): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2023
What on earth does a Man gain from beating a woman
Re: Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria by CooldipoMPS: 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2023
angry
Re: Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria by Winneygirl(f): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2023
So, a police officer has the right to order you to go and live with your abuser?

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria by bonechamberlain(m): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2023
Hmmmm for 11 years. I pity her, I hope her story doesn't end like Osinachi angry

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria by ceejay80s(m): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2023
Don't only blame the husband ,
I know some of u will say *what ever they might have done u still don't touch her*
Women are very manipulative, the 9nly way they toture Igbo men is leaving the house or leaving with the children,
I trust yoruba men, Dem no send, Dem go find another woman put for house the next day,
U know what ur husband likes and dislikes, don't do silly things he doesn't like and expect him not to talk and when he does, u provoke him more, before 70,% of man will touch beat or fight their wives, the woman would have done something that deserves the beating, when these women start sleeping out with other men, they start seeing their husbands as rubbish and start looking for excuse or fight, then claim victim...
Oya nairaland come bash me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria by Sleekfingers: 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2023
Who took the picture? And who post it?
Re: Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria by Greattha: 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2023
She better run with her head...11 years of abuse is terrible.

The small-man should go and marry that woman who he thinks is better...cos from experience, I've seen that small-men who beat their women often think the women ain't good enough.
Re: Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria by Maxtipulation(m): 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2023
Take her to the room give her hot ta ta ta that's the apology she will accept immediately.
Re: Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria by ahnie: 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2023
Where are the alpha males,the beat the wives crew,the I don't take nonsense from a woman crew?

The I m the head of the family crew?
The divorce her crew?

The truth what you dingbats doesn't know us that...the moment you lay your hands on your wife she ceases to love you and lost respect for you.
Una coconut heads nor go ever make una see the clear picture.

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria by ceejay80s(m): 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2023
Greattha:
She better run with her head...11 years of abuse is terrible.

The small-man should go and marry the that woman who he thinks is better...cos from experience, I've seen that small-men who beat their women often think the women ain't good enough.
Don't be decieved..most of these women are manipulative and lies a lot even the devil is surprised at them

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria by Kobojunkie: 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2023
ceejay80s:
■ Don't be decieved..most of these women are manipulative and lies a lot even the devil is surprised at them
So they should be abused? undecided

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria by ceejay80s(m): 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2023
Continue to decieve urself, na me go stake 100k ?
Money for 2 bags of rice
U think say we be ode?
If u really dey win, u no go dey tell us
Re: Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria by ahnie: 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2023
Imagine enduring abusive marriage for eleven years ..this here is the reason why wives are recently commiting suicide.

Because they're ashamed to speak out,to being laughed out,so they felt the best thing is to nuke themselves.

Imagine the DPO shushing her up.

Any woman that killed herself the husband should be the first culprit
to be questioned n arrested.
Re: Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria by ceejay80s(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So they should be abused? undecided
U call it abuse , I call it 2 fighting
When a woman picks up a kitchen knife when ever she and her husband has quarrel is what?
They both fought , don't allow her play the mind game to u, u didn't cry doesn't men she didn't beat u
Re: Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2023
ceejay80s:
U call it abuse , I call it 2 fighting. When a woman picks up a kitchen knife when ever she and her husband has quarrel is what? They both fought , don't allow her play the mind game to u the he beat her
So, using your wife as a punching bag is the way you fight back against her manipulative tendencies? undecided

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria by ahnie: 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2023
O ma se o
ceejay80s:

U call it abuse , I call it 2 fighting
When a woman picks up a kitchen knife when ever she and her husband has quarrel is what?
They both fought , don't allow her play the mind game to u the he beat her

2 Likes

Re: Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria by Bedwetter: 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2023
Forgive and forget

He's deeply sorry and have changed

Forgive him ma
Re: Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria by ceejay80s(m): 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, using your wife as a punching bag is the way you fight back against her manipulative tendencies? undecided
No but telling u from a neighbors experience....
We are just 3 tenants and a landlord...
I am always off on Wednesdays...and I know see the kind of guys that come visit my neighbors wife, it's not my business but what if it was me?
Whenever they fight the lady always claim victim
Re: Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria by ceejay80s(m): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2023
The man didn't cry doesn't mean the woman didn't beat him
Re: Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2023
ceejay80s:
No but telling u from a neighbors experience.... We are just 3 tenants and a landlord... I am always off on Wednesdays...and I know see the kind of guys that come visit my neighbors wife, it's not my business but what if it was me?
Again, the use of your wife as a punching bag is the way you fight back against her manipulative tendencies? undecided
Re: Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria by jaxxy(m): 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2023
if she stays any day longer with that man he will kill her. Same exact thing happened to the Gospel singer.

She has exposed the man and bruised his ego the next beating she will get will be fatal unless she leaves.

*A toxic and abusive partner does not automatically change because u expose them, they need help, counselling and maybe genuine or divine repentance.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria by BadBradley: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Women sef angry

Una go balance well chop una man money

But to Chop ordinary beating, dey hard una sad

Dey play in 3D grin grin grin

Make Dangote flog your mama 10 times a day
Your mama go dey prostrate for am 24 hours

Na poor man, wey no get SHISHI
Na them women dey quick leave

When you see the way women defend their rich husbands that beat them daily
You go understand why Devil was able to convince Eve to chop apple.
of all the examples to give, it was his mother you find most convenient?

What a deplorable degenerate.
Re: Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria by ceejay80s(m): 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, the use of your wife as a punching bag is the way you fight back against her manipulative tendencies? undecided
I won't answer ur question again,
No body said punching bag even in the news we just read, she said abusive....which maybe exchange of word between them
Re: Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria by jaxxy(m): 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2023
ceejay80s:

No but telling u from a neighbors experience....
We are just 3 tenants and a landlord...
I am always off on Wednesdays...and I know see the kind of guys that come visit my neighbors wife, it's not my business but what if it was me?

then send her away instead if beating or killing her. undecided
Re: Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria by ceejay80s(m): 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2023
jaxxy:

then send her away instead if beating or killing her. undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/7905604/ngo-withdraws-after-woman-whose#126878367
Re: Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria by DDIA: 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2023
M0H247:
cool

Reality check

He knows he can't survive without his wife's good Food, taking care of him and the children, home sex not olosho

It's so strange that you will be searching for your car key or wrist watch and a woman knows exactly where it is

The wife should pay some soldiers to drill the husband a little before forgiveness

They should invite your HISBAH grin
Re: Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria by jaxxy(m): 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
ceejay80s:

https://www.nairaland.com/7905604/ngo-withdraws-after-woman-whose#126878367

The abusive husband will not change or forgive her. If she stays with him it is over for her.

Better learn from the Gospel singer who was killed by her husband.
Re: Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria by Kobojunkie: 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2023
ceejay80s:
■ I won't answer ur question again, No body said punching bag even in the news we just read,
■ she said abusive....which maybe exchange of word between them
So, this isn't a thread about a man who beats his wife? And you seem to be saying also that verbally abusing your wife is the way you fight back against her manipulative tendencies? undecided
Re: Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria by ceejay80s(m): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, this isn't a thread about a man who beats his wife? And you seem to be saying also that verbally abusing your wife is the way you fight back against her manipulative tendencies? undecided
Make una leave me abeg.....
I just don't like supporting all women say
Re: Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria by porthouse7(f): 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2023
Useless SIMPson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Celebrates 50th Wedding Anniversary In Style / Wives, What Would You Do When Your Husband Starts Beating You Up? / Divorcees, What's Your Experience Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.