Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) (47236 Views)

I Regret Coming To Canada / Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P / Cannibal Tribe That 'Killed & Ate Rockefeller' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by nairamaniac: 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2023
This woman is getting it all wrong. She should regret having such kind of family. Not regretting going to Europe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by aestake: 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Kilode

This is super exaggerated

99% of Nigerians cannot boast of 500k means that there would be nobody buying cars. So who are those owing those cars on the road.
Average house rents goes from 300k to 2mm
Who are those paying those house rents?
Who are those going to private universities?

This is super exaggerated
Stolen cars from Canada.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by 3ice9ce: 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ezekiel2122:

Which work will you be doing in Naija that you will save 30million in 20years?? You must either steal people's money or involve in illegal business unless you've a business of your own which you must have start with nothing less than 10million or even nore

Poverty has ruined your mindset.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Omoawoke2(m): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2023
aestake:

Stolen cars from Canada.

So everybody is driving a stolen car

1 Like

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Christistruth03: 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2023
nairamaniac:
This woman is getting it all wrong. She should regret having such kind of family. Not regretting going to Europe.

Embezzling N30 Million is not Kindness
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Ajalalomo: 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2023
Everyone comes on YouTube to say this or that, but none of them want to relocate back home.

Get this same lady a 500k per month job here in Nigeria, and ask her to relocate back home. I can bet it, she will turn it down.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Great0ne1: 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2023
pansophist:
The idea that because someone is your family automatically makes them good to you is not true. Many of those you call friends or family have not been subjected to the test of circumstances.

This woman is a victim of such.

You always have the right words. Much respect 🙌

1 Like

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by israelmao(m): 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2023
The worst breach of trust is when your family fails in trust reposed in them.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Kingbuhari(m): 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2023
30m for 20 years.. just tell me you are joking

1 Like

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by deturla: 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2023
ednut1:
European countries no dey smile. 20 years of no papers shocked. If you are an illegal immigrant na to dey save in crypto or hold cash in your luggage. Some family members are devil incarnate.

You carry Nairaland enter CA. ni?
Never knew you're still here.
How you been?
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Mayflowa(m): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

She would have been better off never leaving Nigeria. After 20 years and all she can boast of is 30 million naira. Hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and no papers and I am very sure her children also have no papers. She has jeopardised their future opportunities too as they are also likely to be banned from all of western civilisation.

How many people have 30m after 20 years of living in Nigeria? She ought to have saved her money herself. There are easy transfer to banks from oversea since like 15 years ago. Trust but verify. Why would she trust anyone? That is blind trust. I can give half one third of that money if she really wanna go home. That can be something to start with.

I don't yet know about Europe, but children born in America are Americans whether their parents are undocumented immigrant or not. Children are not normally punished for their parents' sin especially if they were born there which is likely the case since the kids are small

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by tishbite42: 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
Cromagnon:

99% of Nigerians cannot boat of 500k oga
Don't mind the troll
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by 3ice9ce: 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ezekiel2122:

Which work will you be doing in Naija that you will save 30million in 20years?? You must either steal people's money or involve in illegal business unless you've a business of your own which you must have start with nothing less than 10million or even nore

There are people under 30 earning 20M per year here in Nigeria. Yes.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by erico2k2(m): 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
ednut1:
European countries no dey smile. 20 years of no papers shocked. If you are an illegal immigrant na to dey save in crypto or hold cash in your luggage. Some family members are devil incarnate.
Or buy Gold cos sending money back home and you no papers, U jst dash home people
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by nairamaniac: 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
Christistruth03:

Embezzling N30 Million is not Kindness
I never meant the family was kind.
I said kind OF family.

I mean she should blame having that kind/sort/type/category of family. Not blaming herself for ever going to Europe.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by erico2k2(m): 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
3ice9ce:

There are people under 30 earning 20M per year here in Nigeria. Yes.
B4 U assume jst know you finish Uni and NYSC you will be like 25 tops, so in 43 years they had enough experience to earn that abi?
or am I getting something wrong?
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Mayflowa(m): 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2023
3ice9ce:

Poverty has ruined your mindset.

He is saying the truth. This lady does menial jobs in Europe and still saved that tone of money. I am a lecturer. I know that 75% of lecturers, including professors don't have than money saved in their bank account. Lecturing are supposed to be respectable middle class citizen... right? To put it in a context, it takes exactly 12 years for a senior lecturer to earn 30m.

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Crafteck1: 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2023
If you were in Nigeria, you wouldn't be able to raise 3m talkless of 30m
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by MrBroke(m): 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2023
After 20 years only 30M naira. That's not worth leaving Nigeria nah. Ain't no difference in her own case though some other person with better circumstances could have saved more. 30m after 20 years na trash na

1 Like

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by MrBroke(m): 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2023
Crafteck1:
If you were in Nigeria, you wouldn't be able to raise 3m talkless of 30m

Dey play. 30million naira in 20 years for Nigeria is not even a thing of uncertainty if you ready to hutsle and i mean legit not crooked ways. Only 1 year hustlers people dey save 1-4m talk less of people way get proper pay and big businesses.

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by 3ice9ce: 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2023
erico2k2:

B4 U assume jst know you finish Uni and NYSC you will be like 25 tops, so in 43 years they had enough experience to earn that abi?
or am I getting something wrong?

I work in the technology space. A 43 Years, you are already on the board, you be grandpa. Incubation period is pretty short. In my own case, I have an MBA from a good Business school in Europe. Do you know what that does for you in tech?
In tech, no one cares about experience, they only care about what you have done and what you can do.
The offer was even for more than 20M if other benefits are included.
People collecting that 20M are here in Naija.

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by MrBroke(m): 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2023
tishbite42:

Don't mind the troll

That's a lie. Your number 99% is ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Cmanforall: 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2023
ednut1:
Is she among the 14000 German chancellor said he'd send back to Nigeria?
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Yankee101: 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2023
Some family members can be very ungrateful
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by 3ice9ce: 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2023
Mayflowa:

He is saying the truth. This lady does menial jobs in Europe and still saved that tone of money. I am a lecturer. I know that 75% of lecturers, including professors don't have than money saved in their bank account. Lecturing are supposed to be respectable middle class citizen... right? To put it in a context, it takes exactly 12 years for a senior lecturer to earn 30m.

The problem is that University academics majorly work for the government. Unfortunately, the Nigerian government is very useless. Very very useless. Medical Practitioners, Academics and Security agents should not be treated the way Nigerian government treats them.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by kizxaxa: 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2023
Better she remain there, than here.
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by TechCapon(m): 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2023
Zooposki:

Not everyone is like your mom or sisters. Stop the projection.
she actually said it in the video

1 Like

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by obaidan: 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
no be europe no good...na ur family no good
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Burgerlomo: 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
nairamaniac:

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by APOPTOSIS: 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2023
I can only 😭😭😭, I feel your Pains.
Heartless Family Relatives.
The United States of America wil always remain the Best destination. Even people without papers have 2 jobs😭. May God continue to bless the United States.

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Prettychild(f): 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:
I regret coming to Europe — Nigerian woman says, after her family allegedly squandered the N30M she saved in her 20 years of being in Europe

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1siCObhthA
She should have saved the money in her Nigerian account
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by ednut1(m): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2023
deturla:

You carry Nairaland enter CA. ni?
Never knew you're still here.
How you been?
😆 my oga i hail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? / Things You Must Know Before Traveling To Lagos / Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.