Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:23 AM

Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. (13358 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) / 400 Level LAUTECH Student Arrested For Stealing & Raping Female Students / Catholic Priest In Prison Over Assault On Policemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by sheyguy: 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2011
it happened in ibadan does not mean the perpetrators r Yorubas.
I think it is a thing of serious concern that such a thing can still in a female boarding sch. Without being foiled. They should ve known that such was likely going to happen and prepare for it. I blame the sch auth. 4 this
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by hbrednic: 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2011
give the girls guns to protect themselves,
rapist should be shot at sight.
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by asha80(m): 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2011
sheyguy:

I think it is a thing of serious concern that such a thing can still in a female boarding sch. Without being foiled. They should ve known that such was likely going to happen and prepare for it. I blame the sch auth. 4 this

did anyone ask or say anything to that effect?
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by denitro(m): 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2011
DNA evidence is there waiting for someone to use his common sense
and solve the case,
Obtain DNA from semen if any and then keep it in the Police file,
When Nigeria advances to the stage where we can keep DNA record of criminal, immigration files etc,
Names will pop up when compared to DNA at the scene,
It might take 20 years but they will catch the culprits,
THIS IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by sheyguy: 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2011
asha 80:

did anyone ask or say anything to that effect?
No one asked me but some pple r already taking it to be Yoruba thing that's y i made that comment u shuld have gone tru the thrread properly b4  commenting, next time pls do
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by WebSurfer(m): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by Rodaliga: 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2011
Legalize prostitution, if u are looking 4 a way to satisfy des animals then u'll be creatin a greater problem.think abt HIV/AIDS, bro,what abt rituals, alot of prostitutes would be at risk, odas includes child trafficking,tennage pregnancy n abortion,infertility n death.legalize,my foot!
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by eghost247(m): 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2011
Feel sorry for the girls hope they get well soon but this is surprising just burst into a school to violate little girls They Should Pray the day they are gonna be caught they dont fall into the hands of a mob or the Jungle Justice will be severe
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2011
Utterly disgusting.

Nigerian men are turning into modern pigs embarassed

I'd like to know the suspects' names. I'm sure I can point to their father's compound.
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by Ilekokonit: 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2011
Seems like the occurence was from August 15, 2008

http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=13177&z=6
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by atasteve: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2011
Is this true? What is the Police doing?
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by igboboy1(m): 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2011
sheyguy:

oh really? the ABSU own was automatically igbo cos it is abia now it is Ibadan it is not automatically Yoruba okwa ya?

i hear you son.
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by tpia5: 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2011
^^stop being silly.

did you not hear their voices in the video or is this another case of there's no such thing as an [insert ethnicity here] accent.
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by seedord247(m): 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2011
what get me aggressive is that when any assault or casualties like this happen, them go start to they rant

say which Kind country be this. I can't how many girls that has been raped in south chicago last 3 month.
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2011
This is serious, 4 Nigeria police they'll buried the the case.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by emmatok(m): 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2011
Another post from a tribal bigot

Quote from: Relax101 on Yesterday at 10:01:17 PM

Our source said that the security guard at the main gate was unaware of the incident as the rapists prevented the girls from raising alarm, by scaring them with the dangerous weapons. The rapists later fled the scene, after which the head teacher took the girls to a nearby hospital. St. Annes School, Molete harbours five schools with a principal each.

One of the principals, who spoke under anonymity, said that this is not the first time miscreants will be coming to violation school girls in Molete area in Ibadan.
"This is a kind of thing that has been happening in the school which was not revealed to the public. In fact, similar thing happened only two months ago," she said.

U SEE MY ONLY ISSUE WITH THE YORUBA, THEY TURN THEY OTHER WAY WHEN EVEL IS HAPPENING IN THEIR MIDST, THEY DON'T EXPOSE NOR CONDEMN IT UNTIL IT IS BLOWN OUT OF PROPOTION,     LOOK AT THE STATEMENT MADE BY THE PRINCIPAL, THAT IT HAS BEEN HAPPENING IN THE SCHOOL BUT WAS NOT REVEALD TO THE PUBLIC, EVEN, A SIMILAR THING HAPPENED 2 MONTHS AGO. AND U HAVE BEEN KEEPING QUIET. WHO ARE U DECEIVING? U THE ONE LOSING, IF U DON'T KNOW.U WANT OTHERS TO SEE U AS SAINTS AND ANGELS,

YORUBA BIGOTS LIKE SEANET, ILEKE, RHINO. BLUETHOOT, SEUUNN ETC ON THIS FORUM ARE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND NOW, BUT IF THIS EVIL TOOK PLACE IN ANOTHER PART OF THE COUNTRY ESPECIALLY SOUTH EAST THEY WOULD HAVE HIJACKED IT AND TURNED TO WAR AGAINST IBOS, BUT YOU HARDLY SEE IBO DOING THE SAME BECAUSE THEY ARE MORE RESPONSIBLE AND CULTURED.   REMEMBER WHEN A UNIVERSITY STUDENT WAS GANGED R.APED IN ABIA STATE, THESE BIGOTS TURNED IT AN AVENUE TO CALL IBO UNPRINTABLE NAMES.

I CHALLENGE THESE   BEGOTS TO GO CRIME SECTION OF THIS FORUM CROLL FROM PAGE 1 TO LAST PAGE, YOU WILL BE SHOCKED THAT 70% OF CASES OF R.APE AND INBREEDING IS COMMITTED IN YORUBA LAND  YORUBA BUT THEY ALSWAYS GIVE THE IMPRESSION THAT THEY ARE SAINTS WHILE OTHERS ARE DEVILS. WHAT A HIPOCRITE! IT IS ANNOYING

MIND I AM NOT IBO, I AM JUST A CONCERNED NIGERIAN THAT WANT A CHANGE,  LET US ALLOW TRIBALISM TO BECLOUD OUR SENSE OF REASONING AND JUDGEMENT. LET US NOT PAINT A WHOLE GROUP OF PEOPLE BLACK BECAUSE A FEW UNSCRUPLOUS ONES AMONG THEM,
THANKS.

This news is from Friday, August 15, 2008 - By Dele Ogunyemi

Four Students violated to Coma
Submit Comment | Print | Email
Friday, August 15, 2008 - By Dele Ogunyemi Viewed 2379 Times     Rating:  by 0 users
Hoodlums forced their way into the hostels of St. Annes Secondary School, Molete, Ibadan, Oyo State, on Monday night and violated four female students to coma.

Three of the students are in senior secondary school, SSS, while the fourth one is in the junior secondary school, JSS.

The incident occurred around 2 a.m. when the miscreants scaled the fence of the girl's school while the students were fast asleep. They descended on their victims unmolested.

Daily Champion gathered that the rapists who were fully armed with dangerous weapons such as cutlasses, iron bars and charms, gained entry into the hostels through the back fence, thus beating the guards on duty.

They were said to have assaulted the head teacher, while most of the girls in the hostels were similarly beaten before being violated.

Our source said that the security guard at the main gate was unaware of the incident as the rapists prevented the girls from raising alarm, by scaring them with the dangerous weapons. The rapists later fled the scene, after which the head teacher took the girls to a nearby hospital. St. Annes School, Molete harbours five schools with a principal each.

http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=13177&z=6

Why create a tread for tribal war. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by igboboy1(m): 4:26am On Oct 28, 2011
tpia@:

^^stop being silly.

did you not hear their voices in the video or is this another case of there's no such thing as an [insert ethnicity here] accent.

what voices? your argument does not hold water, go and sleep toddler
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by itiswell1(m): 6:47am On Oct 28, 2011
God help us.
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:07am On Oct 28, 2011
igbo boy:

what voices? your argument does not hold water, go and sleep toddler
don't mind them, with that their South Western Wasted Mind
angry angry angry
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by uzochinedu: 7:50am On Oct 28, 2011
Okija_juju:
Wow!!

Shey no be Yoruba land again!!

No mind them. After them go dey talk say na igbos de do am
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by oladayo042: 10:26am On Oct 28, 2011
OMG! Things like this have been happening before and most times not reported. The management should do something about that hostel. It is too far from the academic area and located in thick bush.

It is funny how NPF just "beef up" security when the deed has been done and the root cause will most likely be unattended to. Are they expecting the violators to come back the next day?
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 28, 2011
[quote author=Ileke-IdI link=topic=790565.msg9432293#msg9432293 date=1319747137]
Utterly disgusting.

Nigerian men are turning into modern pigs embarassed

I'd like to know the suspects' names. I'm sure I can point to their father's compound.
[quote][/quote]Na today,e don tay! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by chines4(m): 10:59am On Oct 28, 2011
Its time we introduce castration as punishment for r.a.pe
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by Rastamann: 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2011
Too bad! How will a sane man violate innocent girls? I hope they don't do this for rituals?

Imagine our poilce ", while he urged the Police area commander to "fish out the rapists at all costs.""

Na today? We all need our individual security o, Nigerian police will even aid the criminals instead of protecting the innocent citizens.
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by AmakaG29(f): 9:24am On Oct 29, 2011
This is sad. Please be aware that men have a large stake in stopping sexual violence against women. So often we women are told to protect ourselves and stop dressing a certain way and stop going to certain places, but then even in the safe of our own beds we are not safe. I'd really like to challenge all NL'ers to take a more active role in mitigating sexual violence. It starts with teaching young men at an early age to respect women. I know this won't cure all the crazy people in the world, but it's a start.
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by Afam4eva(m): 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2011
Just looking at the name of the school again i noticed that it shares a name with my primary school. Just that mine was in PH and not IB.
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by Relax101(m): 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2011
emmatok:

Another post from a tribal bigot

Quote from: Relax101 on Yesterday at 10:01:17 PM

This news is from Friday, August 15, 2008 - By Dele Ogunyemi

Why create a tread for tribal war. undecided undecided undecided

Dont be so stooppooiid, Did you take your time to open the link I gave?

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/10/assault-on-female-students-of-st-annes.html
http://women-news.org/
http://talkofnaija.com/News/newsdetailsone.aspx?NewsId=7116FB86-63F4-44EF-8492-B411A9975AD0
The news was reported as a fresh one, so how is it my fault that I posted something that seems new.
I will give you the grace today but will be forced to slam your head on your screen next time you label me as such. Heddiiooottt.
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by dayokanu(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2011
Thats why we should control immigration of people into the SW.

All these criminals coming here to rape from their forest home country
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by igboboy1(m): 1:17am On Nov 04, 2011
When we tell una say make we all go our different way una no gree, if say una gree back in 1967 then your dream of immigration control would have been a reality tongue

you missed your chance sorry son

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herbalist & Muslim Cleric Caught With Fresh Human Hearts & Live Tortoise (PICS) / 4-year-old Boy Kidnapped In Owerri, Imo State (photos) / Kidnapper Evans' Lawyer Slammed With N20,000 Fine For Not Showing Up In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.