Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. (13293 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) / 400 Level LAUTECH Student Arrested For Stealing & Raping Female Students / Catholic Priest In Prison Over Assault On Policemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by Relax101(m): 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2011
Men forced their way into the hostels of St. Annes Secondary School, Molete, Ibadan, Oyo State, on Monday night and raped four female students to coma. Three of the students are in senior secondary school, SSS, while the fourth one is in the junior secondary school, JSS.

The incident occurred around 2 a.m. when the miscreants scaled the fence of the girls school while the students were fast asleep. They descended on their victims unmolested.

Daily Champion gathered that the rapists who were fully armed with dangerous weapons such as cutlasses, iron bars and charms, gained entry into the hostels through the back fence, thus beating the guards on duty.

They were said to have assaulted the head teacher, while most of the girls in the hostels were similarly beaten before being raped.

Our source said that the security guard at the main gate was unaware of the incident as the rapists prevented the girls from raising alarm, by scaring them with the dangerous weapons. The rapists later fled the scene, after which the head teacher took the girls to a nearby hospital. St. Annes School, Molete harbours five schools with a principal each.

One of the principals, who spoke under anonymity, said that this is not the first time miscreants will be coming to rape school girls in Molete area in Ibadan.
"This is a kind of thing that has been happening in the school which was not revealed to the public. In fact, similar thing happened only two months ago," she said.

According him, efforts by the school’s authorities to beef up security at the school had not yielded positive result as hoodlums kept coming to the hostels to rape the girls.

Meanwhile, the assaulted girls are being treated at a hospital in Ibadan (names withheld), while the hospital management promised to conduct series of tests on them.

A doctor in charge of the hospital confirmed that four students were brought in with severe injuries while 2 were in a near coma. He however stated that they had been responding to treatment.

The Oyo State Commissioner of Police (CP), Mr. Bashiru Azeez, reacting to the incident, directed that security be beefed up at the school, while he urged the Police area commander to "fish out the rapists at all costs."

Source: DELE OGUNYEMI, Ibadan

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/10/assault-on-female-students-of-st-annes.html
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by manmustwac(m): 7:21am On Oct 27, 2011
Talk is cheap
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by victorazy(m): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2011
I wonder the kind of country is this.
When all these will stop?
They are lucky my junior sister is not involve shaa.
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by frankoko(m): 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2011
[quote author=Relax101

One of the principals, who spoke under anonymity, said that this is not the first time miscreants will be coming to violation school girls in Molete area in Ibadan.
"This is a kind of thing that has been happening in the school which was not revealed to the public. In fact, similar thing happened only two months ago," she said.

According him, efforts by the school’s authorities to beef up security at the school had not yielded positive result as hoodlums kept coming to the hostels to violation the girls.

Meanwhile, the assaulted girls are being treated at a hospital in Ibadan (names withheld), while the hospital management promised to conduct series of tests on them.

The Oyo State Commissioner of Police (CP), Mr. Bashiru Azeez, reacting to the incident, directed that security be beefed up at the school, while he urged the Police area commander to "fish out the rapists at all costs."

Source: DELE OGUNYEMI, Ibadan

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/10/assault-on-female-students-of-st-annes.html
[quote][/quote]

your story has contradictions it was a woman whom you spoke with how come in the following paragraph you said "According him" shocked was it the woman that kept saying " coming to violation school girls in Molete" cheesy grin
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by Okijajuju1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2011
Wow!!

Shey no be Yoruba land again!!

No comments. . . cry
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by Honeycity(f): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2011
i see this as a calculated attempt at discrediting St. Annes School angry
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by KacHemNaU(m): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2011
What would you have done victorazy?
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by kunmibola(m): 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2011
Imagine the nonsense the principal was spitting, Hw I wish her daughter was among. The destruction of innocent girls' lives has been goin on and yet,u haven't done anything to curb the issue. This isnt fair!
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by victorazy(m): 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2011
KacHemNaU:

What would you have done victorazy?

Is un-speakable
but i would have ,
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by Natasha2(f): 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2011
OH I FEEL FOR THOSE GIRLS cry cry cry

so this has been going on for long and they still can't top up their security? what a shame. But why do these they ''the rap ist''keep coming back to this same school hmm. God help us
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by doctokwus: 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2011
If trully that wasn't d 1st incident,then d principal shd b called to account for what he/she did during previous episodes,did she report it,what added security measures were put in place by d sch & how were d students made to b security conscious?For christ's sake this are young girl's life @stake apart frm d emotional trauma and some people are lackaidasical about it;unless there is active connivance w/in d school staffers themselve to molest dese young innocent girls.
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by mallorca(m): 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2011
Prosititution shuld b legalized period
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by kunmibola(m): 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2011
doctokwus:

If trully that wasn't d 1st incident,then d principal shd b called to account for what he/she did during previous episodes,did she report it,what added security measures were put in place by d sch & how were d students made to b security conscious?For christ's sake this are young girl's life @stake apart frm d emotional trauma and some people are lackaidasical about it;unless there is active connivance w/in d school staffers
well spoken sir!
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by sadiq88: 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2011
Relax101:

Our source said that the security guard at the main gate was unaware of the incident as the rapists prevented the girls from raising alarm, by scaring them with the dangerous weapons. The rapists later fled the scene, after which the head teacher took the girls to a nearby hospital. St. Annes School, Molete harbours five schools with a principal each.

One of the principals, who spoke under anonymity, said that this is not the first time miscreants will be coming to violation school girls in Molete area in Ibadan.

U SEE MY ONLY ISSUE WITH THE YORUBA, THEY TURN THEY OTHER WAY WHEN EVEL IS HAPPENING IN THEIR MIDST, THEY DON'T EXPOSE NOR CONDEMN IT UNTIL IT IS BLOWN OUT OF PROPOTION,    LOOK AT THE STATEMENT MADE BY THE PRINCIPAL, THAT IT HAS BEEN HAPPENING IN THE SCHOOL BUT WAS NOT REVEALD TO THE PUBLIC, EVEN, A SIMILAR THING HAPPENED 2 MONTHS AGO. AND U HAVE BEEN KEEPING QUIET. WHO ARE U DECEIVING? U THE ONE LOSING, IF U DON'T KNOW.U WANT OTHERS TO SEE U AS SAINTS AND ANGELS,

YORUBA BIGOTS LIKE SEANET, ILEKE, RHINO. BLUETHOOT, SEUUNN ETC ON THIS FORUM ARE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND NOW, BUT IF THIS EVIL TOOK PLACE IN ANOTHER PART OF THE COUNTRY ESPECIALLY SOUTH EAST THEY WOULD HAVE HIJACKED IT AND TURNED TO WAR AGAINST IBOS, BUT YOU HARDLY SEE IBO DOING THE SAME BECAUSE THEY ARE MORE RESPONSIBLE AND CULTURED.   REMEMBER WHEN A UNIVERSITY STUDENT WAS GANGED R.APED IN ABIA STATE, THESE BIGOTS TURNED IT AN AVENUE TO CALL IBO UNPRINTABLE NAMES.

I CHALLENGE THESE   BEGOTS TO GO CRIME SECTION OF THIS FORUM CROLL FROM PAGE 1 TO LAST PAGE, YOU WILL BE SHOCKED THAT 70% OF CASES OF R.APE AND INBREEDING IS COMMITTED IN YORUBA LAND  YORUBA BUT THEY ALSWAYS GIVE THE IMPRESSION THAT THEY ARE SAINTS WHILE OTHERS ARE DEVILS. WHAT A HIPOCRITE! IT IS ANNOYING

MIND I AM NOT IBO, I AM JUST A CONCERNED NIGERIAN THAT WANT A CHANGE, LET US ALLOW TRIBALISM TO BECLOUD OUR SENSE OF REASONING AND JUDGEMENT. LET US NOT PAINT A WHOLE GROUP OF PEOPLE BLACK BECAUSE A FEW UNSCRUPLOUS ONES AMONG THEM,
THANKS.

Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by ochizo(m): 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2011
Relax101:

Mr Bashiru Azeez will you shut up! Useless police people. I don't know if our police is to promote or protect crime from happening, Ewu Can Beer
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2011
I thought this story came up in Champion Newspaper in 2008. Just google it and see for yourself. I think someone is trying to be mischievous here undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by stankovic9: 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2011
when will all this stop in nigeria?? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by icez: 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2011
kunmibola:

Imagine the nonsense the principal was spitting, Hw I wish her daughter was among. The destruction of innocent girls' lives has been goin on and yet,u haven't done anything to curb the issue. This isnt fair!
That Principal is wicked.
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by kemmeye: 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2011
i almost went to that school yikes. thank God my a.s.s got saved. but seriously tho something has to be done or do we have to start going around cutting the d.i.c.k.s of anyone we blive is a threat to us.
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by jason123: 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2011
Nineinches:

I thought this story came up in Champion Newspaper in 2008. Just google it and see for yourself. I think someone is trying to be mischievous here undecided undecided undecided undecided

Welcome to Nairaland!!! wink

1 Like

Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by Afam4eva(m): 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2011
This is really sad. I'm sure this has been happening for a long time and has being covered by the school authority.
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by Afam4eva(m): 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2011
Nineinches:

Nineinches:

No one is trying to be mischievous. This is a new occurence.
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by kemisuga(f): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2011
May the HAND OF GOD fish out those heartless dogs.
Those girls should be examine closely, guess d miscreants wanted to use them for something.
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by Francis5: 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2011
Wow!!

From Lagos to Abia, to Edo, to Bauchi, to Ibadan to Enugu to Osun, to Kano to Abuja
Deadly despoilers threading all over the land
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2011
this sheet happens in a lot of boarding schools and the useless principals - women always cover it up. my sister spent three years in new bussa, and there was a man who used to sneak into their dormitory at night. when it became an issue, the principal said it was a lie during assembly and then demanded that the victim come forward. the victim, who everyone knew, was too intimidated.

long and short of it , na private school for my kids preferably one i can sue the pants off.
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by dayokanu(m): 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2011
Na wa oo
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by ronkebp(f): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2011
The principal is to be held responsible for the rape, the lives of the students are not save, if a man can get into the hostel and rape girls, they sure can kill too (God forbid)
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by Torch1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2011
Francis-1:

Wow!!

From Lagos to Abia, to Edo, to Bauchi, to Ibadan to Enugu to Osun, to Kano to Abuja
Deadly despoilers threading all over the land
let the government legalise prostitution so that those rapists will stop raping little girls.
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by gascoign1(m): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2011
Nigeria is the only country where people get away with crime and are still celebrated, so what do you expect?
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by Redman44(m): 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2011
I am shocked beyond words that this kind of incident is still happening in Nigeria and nothing concrete is being done about it. I wonder how the violated girls will be feeling by now. They have been scarred for life. If care is not taken, they may not recover from the psychological trauma of the incident for a long time. The Nigeria Police has to take this case very seriously and work hard to fish out the culprits. I am also disappointed with the Principal of St Annes Secondary School. Is she a leader at all? She should have done something radical to put fear into the hearts of miscreants intending to enter the school compound and rape female students after the first Violation incident occurred. She could have led a good number of her students to Media Houses in Ibadan with a stern warning that the school authorities will fight back anytime the rapists struck. I feel very bad about this incident.
Re: Assault On Female Students Of St. Annes Secondary School Molete Ibadan. by faro02455(m): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2011
ejo lowo nu,

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC secures final forfeiture of N49m intercepted at Kaduna Airport (photos) / Police Arrest Couple Who Stole Neighbour’s Two-Year-Old Son / ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.