Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Men, Who Do U Listen To? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Who Do U Listen To? (816 Views)

Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. / **Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** / ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Who Do U Listen To? by kasiem(m): 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2011
There's always this encumberance  that's au fait with new families, which always arises from the rift between mothers and their daughters-inlaw. So, in the case of such strife or turmoil, men who would u stand with? your mother or wife?
Re: Men, Who Do U Listen To? by seedord247(m): 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2011
another Headache . . Panadol No Fit do am again . . . I need Extra included.
Re: Men, Who Do U Listen To? by kasiem(m): 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2011
^
is this ur opinion?
Re: Men, Who Do U Listen To? by IFukALot: 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2011
my mother of course. why is this even a question?
Re: Men, Who Do U Listen To? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2011
Omggg at least grammar check b4 posting na

awon sa laro po gan oo
Re: Men, Who Do U Listen To? by seedord247(m): 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2011
Br ooo copy and paste what you type in Google Language and listen to it, you will found out that

it's full of grammartology of Death.
Re: Men, Who Do U Listen To? by kasiem(m): 11:14pm On Oct 26, 2011
I'm sorry for the errors, i'm using phone and didn't reminisce to preview before posting. I still maintain that i'm not impeccable.
Re: Men, Who Do U Listen To? by slimyem: 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2011
hehehe.wahala dey!
Which one be all these uncommunicative use of englsh language??
Re: Men, Who Do U Listen To? by seedord247(m): 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2011
slimyem:

hehehe.wahala dey!
Which one be all these uncommunicative use of englsh language??

Please help me ask the Poster oooo. shey na by force to post ni.

Is this clause or Phrase?
Re: Men, Who Do U Listen To? by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2011
kasiem:

I'm sorry for the errors, i'm using phone and didn't reminisce to preview before posting.I still maintain that i'm not impeccable.[b]

Lol! Do you have a thesaurus beside you?

@ topic

Men; once you have decided it is time become a married man then you should understand that it has now become time to become mature in your mind and in your actions. You have decided to start new thing with your wife so you be listening to your wife as she is your better half. Say thank you to your mother for doing a good job raising you and turn to your wife and show her that a queen raised you and that you only know how to treat women like the queens that they are.
Re: Men, Who Do U Listen To? by kasiem(m): 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2011
IFukALot:

my mother of course. why is this even a question?
but, we've seen cases of men credulously condescending to the level of joining their wives to vilify their mothers.
Re: Men, Who Do U Listen To? by harakiri(m): 9:36am On Oct 27, 2011
The man ought to listen to no one but HIMSELF and take a decision. I know this might sound sexist but women are generally manipulative in nature. The MIL and DIL will both put him in a "who do you love most" position and that's not pretty. If he sides the MIL, problem. If he sides the DIL, problem. It will never end. I've seen cases where mother-in-laws cause a lot of trouble and confusion all because they want to see how their sons will react. There are also daughters-in-law that have made the MIL (and other in-laws) enemies from day one and being bent on alienating the guy from his family members, they keep creating friction and expecting the man to side them at all times. Not a very nice ordeal to go through. Like i said, it all falls down on the man to look at things critically,see where the fault is coming from and deal with it decisively with no emotion or sentiments attached.

Nuff said!

(1) (Reply)

Feb 29 - Birthday Of Gioachino Rossini / Before I Make That Decision / Lamar Suspects Wife Khloe Kardashian May Be Having An Affair With Raper Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.