Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,683 members, 7,851,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

President Tinubu Appoints Aderinsola Abiola As Senior Special Assistant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Appoints Aderinsola Abiola As Senior Special Assistant (24772 Views)

Wike Appoints Chinda As Senior Special Assistant On Land, Urban Planning / Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants / Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Aderinsola Abiola As Senior Special Assistant by APCNig: 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2023
HardBishop:
yorubanza

most tribalistic bigot. very funny humans I just hate them with passion

Now you know why Olusegun Obasanjo and Benjamin Adekunke sacrificed over three million of your grandparents to the Yoruba gods of Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Osun, Aiyelala, and Esu Odara. If not Awolowo that begged them, there will be no single flat headed developer remaining

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Aderinsola Abiola As Senior Special Assistant by soccerlite: 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2023
accordadoga29:

Hehehe

Yes, awal’okan

Which one they don give you
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Aderinsola Abiola As Senior Special Assistant by Enemyofpeace: 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2023
Another Yoruba childrens
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Aderinsola Abiola As Senior Special Assistant by Ekalerdehan: 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2023
accordadoga29:

Hehehehe

Shegebanža iyämiris

Funny thing is that everyone knows the daughters of the fallen demon(oduduwa) are worse than pigs
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Aderinsola Abiola As Senior Special Assistant by bonnyhope: 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2023
Yoruba enjoying Tinubu govt
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Aderinsola Abiola As Senior Special Assistant by fregeneh(m): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
PepeXKermit:
I dont have a oroblen with this because one day someone from the southeast will mount that seat and he will lean towards his own people too. Let wverybody keep the same energy they are using now because we no dey talk now, make nobody talk then...
"we no dey talk now"..? What are you doing right now?
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Aderinsola Abiola As Senior Special Assistant by PepeXKermit: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2023
fregeneh:
"we no dey talk now"..? What are you doing right now?

Dey inform you so we go use am as reference point. Periodt.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Aderinsola Abiola As Senior Special Assistant by asanausana91: 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2023
JAPAHTML:
If you are apointed then do ur job well and avoid tribalism like some nairaland paid kids
it will not last forever. I hope you will say the same thing.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Aderinsola Abiola As Senior Special Assistant by fregeneh(m): 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2023
PepeXKermit:

Dey inform you so we go use am as reference point. Periodt.
BUT YOU`RE NOT TALKIN HUNN?
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Aderinsola Abiola As Senior Special Assistant by Okwyjesus(m): 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2023
Padipadi:

That's MKO's daughter. All his kids deserve juicy posts cos of his deeds.

Really....
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Aderinsola Abiola As Senior Special Assistant by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2023
Okwyjesus:
A1 in appointment.

Na Yoruba time to enjoy
yes they will but does Tinubu know your family name? Promax shegee suffer for your tribalism mentality
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Aderinsola Abiola As Senior Special Assistant by Pastorwuta: 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2023
Treasure17:
Another favouritism appointment and not on the basis of logical and quality explanation. Nepotic and clueless president.

Did you read her profile? She is competent na.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Aderinsola Abiola As Senior Special Assistant by Okwyjesus(m): 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
yes they will but does Tinubu know your family name? Promax shegee suffer for your tribalism mentality

Who is this one?

Must you bring your bigotry everywhere.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Aderinsola Abiola As Senior Special Assistant by EmekaBlue(m): 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2023
Government of chop chop for the elites...these people will suck the country dry. Vampires
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Aderinsola Abiola As Senior Special Assistant by Jagaban2012: 3:12am On Nov 10, 2023
All these jobless Yoruba people....which Tinubu dey appointment they are all fair weather friends.....seeking for the appointment because they are from Yoruba tribe....meanwhile there are so. many other tribes fought vehemently for Tinubu to become the president. yet, he kept on appointing his people that don't have any political value when the next election comes....
I knew I fought on all the social media including the nairaland platform...the MOD politics is familiar with my username....always banned daily....yet. With all these efforts that some of us gave when the majority in the southwest doesn't want to identify with Jagaban on social media...I specifically took his name as my social media handle...and kept on attacking the Nnnnmyamiri people back...
I thank God despite how so many people denied Jagaban...I didn't deny him.... to date....but baba should consider us also....
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Aderinsola Abiola As Senior Special Assistant by legitnow1: 4:58am On Nov 10, 2023
Bridget95:
No be Buhari again na GEJ wey spread appointments to everywhere in this country.

I MEAN HE DID NOT DO WAT HE WAS SUPPOSE TO DO.

HANDING POWER TO BUHARI IS A BIG NO.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Aderinsola Abiola As Senior Special Assistant by maestro299: 6:12am On Nov 10, 2023
accordadoga29:

Hehehehe

Sons of Ojukwu go wail tire.

With this appointment, even Ojukwu will not sleep well in his grave tonight
Where do you guys get this wrong thinking and mentality from?🤨

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Aderinsola Abiola As Senior Special Assistant by wink2015(m): 11:53am On Nov 10, 2023
EX-PRESIDENT JONATHAN BROUGHT ALL THIS PAIN TO THE PEOPLE OF THE SOUTH SOUTH GEOPOLITICAL ZONE.

Him MUMU too much !
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Aderinsola Abiola As Senior Special Assistant by Bridget95(f): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
legitnow1:

I MEAN HE DID NOT DO WAT HE WAS SUPPOSE TO DO.

HANDING POWER TO BUHARI IS A BIG NO.
He was under pressure from Obama and other powers with interest in Nigeria.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Aderinsola Abiola As Senior Special Assistant by Padipadi: 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
lexy2014:

Where is it in the constitution?
Ask about how MKO died
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Aderinsola Abiola As Senior Special Assistant by Padipadi: 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Really....
yes
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Aderinsola Abiola As Senior Special Assistant by lexy2014: 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2023
Padipadi:

Ask about how MKO died

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Aderinsola Abiola As Senior Special Assistant by Padipadi: 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2023
lexy2014:

Ask ifa
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Aderinsola Abiola As Senior Special Assistant by lexy2014: 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
Padipadi:

Ask ifa

Were is it in the constitution?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of The Presidential Candidates At The Peace Signing Event in ICC Abuja / Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff / Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.