Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) (1847 Views)

There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz / Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says / James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 8:24am On Nov 10, 2023
This generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says as he shares photos from 'sign out celebration of Taraba poly students'

Chieftain of the All Progressive Congress (APC) Joe Igbokwe, shared photos he claims to be from the sign out celebration of Taraba State Polytechnic students.

“Pictures from Taraba State polytechnic students signing out. We have not seen anything yet. This generation na cruise. They scare me stiff,” he captioned the post.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/11/this-generation-scares-me-apc-chieftain-joe-igbokwe-says-as-he-shares-photos-from-sign-out-celebration-of-taraba-poly-students.html

Re: This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by Localemperor: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2023
Polytechnic Students never disappoints, but why are they different from their University counterparts?

One of the reasons I will never support equating HND to BSC. This two breeds are entirely different. Polytechnic Students are honestly those ones who lack the intellectual capacity to make it to a federal university ( I'm not talking about State Universities, those ones are just advance polytechnic Students).

Show me a Federal University where graduation ceremonies are this crazy and I will withdraw my words.

Omo if you're not a graduate of Covenant University, UNN, ABU or UI. You no get talk at all. A sides the above schools, other schools have one or two misshapes.

So disgusting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by magoo10(m): 8:37am On Nov 10, 2023
the mumu is talking about morality when every facet of Nigeria institutions have been desecrated by politicians while he cheers on.
una never see anything old men without legacy to pass on to the younger ones.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by GanagiBitrus: 8:39am On Nov 10, 2023
This is just a reflection of the general trend of fast-decaying Morals & Values in our society.

1 Like

Re: This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by jmoore(m): 8:44am On Nov 10, 2023
A virgin can never do that.

1 Like

Re: This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by iokpebholo: 8:49am On Nov 10, 2023
80% of Nigeria youths are either yahoo yahoo, kidnappers, fraudsters, criminals,hookupians,armed robbers but as usual,they will still blame the government

1 Like

Re: This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by Ttipsy(f): 8:51am On Nov 10, 2023
Nonsense

What have your own generation done to Nigeria??
Useless shameless pple
Re: This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by tsdarkside(m): 8:55am On Nov 10, 2023
your generation is not better either....

nonesense....
generation of thieves....
Re: This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by KillahPriest: 8:55am On Nov 10, 2023
This generation calls out the destructive foolishness of your generation sharp sharp, as e dey hot cool

1 Like

Re: This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by JealousCobra(m): 8:55am On Nov 10, 2023
Kettle calling pot black...😎

In other words, are they not the future of tomorrow we are always talking about? 🤔🤔🤔

1 Like

Re: This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by tsdarkside(m): 8:57am On Nov 10, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
This is just a reflection of the general trend of fast-decaying Morals & Values in our society.

young people are like that....

its normal....
they will come to their senses sooner or later or suffer....
Re: This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by AustineE1: 8:58am On Nov 10, 2023
A wasted generation.
Re: This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by benuejosh: 8:59am On Nov 10, 2023
magoo10:
the mumu is talking about morality when every facet of Nigeria institutions have been desecrated by politicians while he cheers on.
una never see anything old men without legacy to pass on to the younger ones.
You made no single sense. Absolutely no sense in your statement. How does politics have to do with this stupid moral behavior? From your statement it tells that you are as dirty as they are.
Re: This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by tsdarkside(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2023
KillahPriest:
This generation calls out the destructive foolishness of your generation sharp sharp, as e dey hot cool

yeah,as if they were good examples....

rubbish....
is it not the same old cargoes that were askin for sex for grades....??

stvpid old cargoes....
Re: This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by ibrahimsalam: 9:08am On Nov 10, 2023
benuejosh:
You made no single sense. Absolutely no sense in your statement. How does politics have to do with this stupid moral behavior? From your statement it tells that you are as dirty as they are.
mumu nothing makes sense to you because you dont have responsible parents to teach you good morals that is why you support every immortality by apc government.ode

2 Likes

Re: This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by killsmith(f): 9:11am On Nov 10, 2023
KillahPriest:
No time to paint words. The older generation are too rigid in thoughts and are too judgemental. They destroyed our country and still demand respect.
Re: This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by mrvitalis(m): 9:16am On Nov 10, 2023
You generation that enjoyed quality education yet could not provide same for us have no right to critic our behavior

We have watched you act all righteous yet your generation breath and eats corruption

We saw you only use morals s camouflage we have seen you really have no morals just cowards to actually express your selfs

Joe your generation forge certificate, ages even work experience

Your generation Joe spoiled Nigeria, your generation Joe killed all the industries in Nigeria

And you think you have the right to critic a generation that has created more industries than any generation

Joe you and your generation should bow your head in shame

3 Likes

Re: This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by benuejosh: 9:17am On Nov 10, 2023
ibrahimsalam:
mumu nothing makes sense to you because you dont have responsible parents to teach you good morals that is why you support every immortality by apc government.ode
Adamu! Have sense. Stop displaying your lack of home training by your born and dump parenting training. Dirty thing.
Re: This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by Brektru22(f): 9:20am On Nov 10, 2023
Localemperor:
Polytechnic Students never disappoints, but why are they different from their University counterparts?

One of the reasons I will never support equating HND to BSC. This two breeds are entirely different. Polytechnic Students are honestly those once who lack the intellectual capacity to make it to a federal university ( I'm not talking about State Universities, those once are just advance polytechnic Students).

Show me a Federal University where graduation ceremony are this crazy and I will withdraw my words.

Omo if you're not a graduate of Covenant University, UNN, ABU or UI. You no get talk at all. A sides the above schools, other schools have one or two misshapes.

You don't know University of Jos (Uj) and That's why you are a local emperor!!!

So disgusting
Re: This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by RoyalUc(m): 9:22am On Nov 10, 2023
Ok
Re: This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by Tochi3(m): 9:26am On Nov 10, 2023
The immoral gutterman has dropped useless quote.

The deadfool is not scared that yachts are bought in a country experiencing the worst Dimension of poverty in the whole wide World.

Did this fool ever say anything about the bastardization of elections & every other institutions by his god the druggie Thief'nubu.

Abeg go baff with gutter water useless Oldie
Re: This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by ibrahimsalam: 9:27am On Nov 10, 2023
benuejosh:
Adamu! Have sense. Stop displaying your lack of home training by your born and dump parenting training. Dirty thing.
am not for insults if you want i tell you where i am in the north lets do it one on one .all this nonsense you people defend online the day the repercussions will come una go hear it hot .
the gutter cleaner haven't seen anything more spoils to come .

2 Likes

Re: This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by Orinechi: 9:31am On Nov 10, 2023
They are all Christians.
Re: This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by tobito33(m): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2023
Wasted generation
Re: This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by OmoFiditi: 9:47am On Nov 10, 2023
Localemperor:

One of the reasons I will never support equating HND to BSC. This two breeds are entirely different. Polytechnic Students are honestly those ones who lack the intellectual capacity to make it to a federal university ( I'm not talking about State Universities, those ones are just advance polytechnic Students).

Show me a Federal University where graduation ceremonies are this crazy and I will withdraw my words.

So disgusting

Mr Global University Evaluator, stop opening your filthy mouth.
Your knowledge is limited on matters as such.

1 Like

Re: This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by RoyalUc(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2023
benuejosh:

So you don't think that when your mentors the politicians engage in certificate forgery, election malpractice, stealing and diversion of public funds for their interest, corruption, subversion of justice, it will influence and impact society negatively?
Re: This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by Buzzbirth(m): 10:11am On Nov 10, 2023
Tinybu and sanwoolu have forgetting this clown
Re: This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by Natbrowny: 10:20am On Nov 10, 2023
This message is to the first commenter.

Nigeria, A CONFUSED NATION

Federal Uni students beefs State Uni Students
State n Fed Unis beefs Private Unis
Unis beef Polytechnics
Federal Unis like UI, Unilag, Beefs Fed Unis like FUoye n others

They there dey deceive yourself. A country with citizens with an unfocused mindset while in sch.. With possible changes after the country teach u sense..

I knw some bois dat did worse on their graduation party with all sort of moral bullshits

Now those boiz got sense, learnt a trade and are now dealing with politician.. Niggas r balling.
Re: This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by nonhuman(m): 10:42am On Nov 10, 2023
Localemperor:

You just mentioned the only 3 you have been hearing about, have you heard about a federal university called FUTO

So disgusting
Re: This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by nonhuman(m): 10:43am On Nov 10, 2023
Localemperor:

Omo if you're not a graduate of Covenant University, UNN, ABU or UI. You no get talk at all. A sides the above schools, other schools

So disgusting
have one or two misshapes.
You just mentioned the only 3 you have been hearing about, have you heard about a federal university called FUTO
Re: This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by Blake755: 11:09am On Nov 10, 2023
It started from the older generation and it's been pass to the other
Re: This Generation scares me - APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe says ( Pic ) by MadamExcellency: 11:59am On Nov 10, 2023
Localemperor:

One of the reasons I will never support equating HND to BSC. This two breeds are entirely different. Polytechnic Students are honestly those ones who lack the intellectual capacity to make it to a federal university ( I'm not talking about State Universities, those ones are just advanced polytechnic Students).

Omo if you're not a graduate of Covenant University, UNN, ABU or UI. You don't get to talk at all. Aside from the above schools, other schools have one or two misshapes.

So disgusting

But I am afraid, most Engineering graduates know nothing about repairs and maintenance not to talk of designing and producing a technical device. Technical Schools and most polytechnic students are teachable in our companies and industries than University graduates.

When I said technical, I meant calibrations, maintenance and production of pneumatic and mechanical valves, cylinders, gauges, sensors, motors, conveyors, heat exchangers, sulphonation etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kalu Replies Onanuga On Peter Obi - Stop Lying, We Know Who Introduced Religio / Abu Professor Nabbed With ‘explosives’ On London Plane / Attempt To Frame Me For Satellite Pictures , I Have Been Posting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.