Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Don Jazzy "we Have No Beef With Kellyhansome, He Should Calm Down" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy "we Have No Beef With Kellyhansome, He Should Calm Down" (1042 Views)

OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess / Beyonce: There’s No Beef With Kim Kardashian. / I Have No Beef With Ini Edo - Rita Dominic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy "we Have No Beef With Kellyhansome, He Should Calm Down" by naijarazzi: 5:21am On Oct 27, 2011
I reported earlier about mohits planning to sue Mr. Kelly hansome for remixing one of dbanj's leaked song. Well, its like Mohits pardoned Kelly hansome but they 've banned Kelly hansome from using any material owned by mohits. They got Kelly to sign a document (which entails a statement that restrict Mr. Maga don pay from using any mohits material) at a police station. 

And yesterday, the internet went nuts and began saying that Mohits arrested Kelly hansome. Both don Jazzy and kelly hansome denied the arrest story. In a mail sent to TheNetng.com by Don Jazzy, he said
"Kelly Hansome was not Arrested cos if we really intend to do that he’ll not be out."

He further said

"I do not believe in beef like my fans know. But come on, there is only so much insult one can take, and riding on a Don Jazzy beat without my permission after openly calling us all sort of names is definitely a cheeky move from him.

This incident has been resolved and doesn’t stop me from dancing to some of his diss songs that I like and the ones he might come up with after this. Neither
does it stop me from being his fan. I think he is a talented brother with so much potentials if he could calm down a little
Read full story here

http://www.jimmysonde.com/2011/10/don-jazzy-says-no-beef-tells-kelly.html?m=0
Re: Don Jazzy "we Have No Beef With Kellyhansome, He Should Calm Down" by danny212: 7:25am On Oct 27, 2011
link=topic=790673.msg9426693#msg9426693 date=1319689262:

"Kelly Hansome was not Arrested cos if we really intend to do that he’ll not be out."
see level

(1) (Reply)

Project Fame 4 - Yvonne Celebrate By Waconzy / Nigeria's Inspector General Of Police Mr. Hafiz Ringim Resigns / Rhodiesworld With Yet Another Star Chat With Ime Essien (okon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.