Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations (33916 Views)

Burna Boy Bags Two Grammy Nominations at 2023 Grammys / Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) / 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by Godiloveu(f): 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Nice line.
Omo, the noise in his songs no make me hear those lines clearly.

Song wey you don put on repeat. Omo ear Dey pain u go check am.
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by Godiloveu(f): 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
We4all:

Na whao! How much did Davido pay you to write this novel?

Broke hegoat
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by finallybusy: 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
I like Davido, but the Grammy committee is quickly losing relevance.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by Kingzjayzee: 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
ATEAMS:
A lot can happen in just 2 months. New body, new mindset, new money, new circle, new love, new everything. Go within, make a new decision, and start now.
you no add new pikins 😁
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by Godiloveu(f): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
Dittodat:
Frog ain't winning shit

I wish I know how to describe you. But then jealous human like can’t make in life without exhibiting jealousy.
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by Godiloveu(f): 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
How will the song win with the hits of Burna, Asake and Rema

And that's just Nigeria alone. Davido can only buy those awards. On merit, No way!

As your name implies virus! U no get anything good
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by CaptainFM1: 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
Godiloveu:

Song wey you don put on repeat. Omo ear Dey pain u go check am.

You want to hear the truth....I honestly don't listen to all these Nigerian Afrobeats. Many of them are full of noise. I listen to the likes of Michael Jackson, Lionel Richie, Tina Turner, Whitney Houston et al.

Yeah....I'm not Gen Z

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by porthouse7(f): 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Another Grammy has and I didn't get any nomination chaiii lord when
with ur terrible accent
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by Jostoman: 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
Jestin:
We re taking it home this time around team Davido. Haters can cry blood
one love

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by Jostoman: 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
femijamz:
At least he will win 2 of this
Amen
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by Jostoman: 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
OBO to the World.
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
CaptainFM1:

You want to hear the truth....I honestly don't listen to all these Nigerian Afrobeats. Many of them are full of noise. I listen to the likes of Michael Jackson, Lionel Richie, Tina Turner, Whitney Houston et al.

Yeah....I'm not Gen Z

Mj wud neva call it noise

Rest
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by CoronaVirusPro: 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2023
Godiloveu:

As your name implies virus! U no get anything good

You lots use emotions to discuss matters!

Tell me, In a standing of Ayra, Burna, Davido and Asake, will you give Davido the award!

Common! Learn to control your emotions when facts are facing you!

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by CaptainFM1: 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Mj wud neva call it noise

Rest

Davido was still a teen when MJ died. He would probably still be in secondary school then. I just don't want to say he was still milking.

Won kere si number wa mhen!
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Davido was still a teen when MJ died. He would probably still be in secondary school then. I just don't want to say he was still milking.

Won kere si number wa mhen!

How is this related 2 what am saying
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You lots use emotions to discuss matters!

Tell me, In a standing of Ayra, Burna, Davido and Asake, will you give Davido the award!

Common! Learn to control your emotions when facts are facing you!

D
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by DDIA: 11:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

I think say na me alone the pride of that guy dey piss off.
Too arrogant for my liking.
I used to prefer him over Davido before his arrogance ate that all away from me.

Davido tends to have a better persona in the long run so far.

I can't hide it anymore.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by DDIA: 12:01am On Nov 11, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
Davido wan win Grammy before snoop dogg and Nicki minaj grin grin
Category different oh!

Wetin all these our peeps the win na African Grammy
They will have not been grouped with western world class artists.
Until then, you cannot compare.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by PlsStayAlive: 1:08am On Nov 11, 2023
Jestin:
We re taking it home this time around team Davido. Haters can cry blood
Putting hope on Grammy is like hoping one will wake up and Nigeria will somehow be everything for everyone inclusive. You cannot be disappointed if you never had expectations should be the Grammy motto .
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by Inobeyourmate: 2:21am On Nov 11, 2023
Make e calm down at least, e sure me die say he can’t win even one like this, quote me on this ✌️💯
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by Joy061: 4:21am On Nov 11, 2023
Sabadon:
grin

I pray he wins so he can silence the naysayers
David has payed his dues from the time of damiduro to kante
paid

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by bitingcool: 5:32am On Nov 11, 2023
Godiloveu:

And what do u have for sale? Even your soul is useless

You cannot speak for my soul. it has made its position with Christ but I can speak for your sense. it is empty, void, vapid and useless. to be so concerned when neither Davido or his lowest employed ward cares for your wretched existence. Consider yourself fortunate today that I managed to respond to a nonentity like you. Now go on and howl about like a rapid animal devoid of leftover dung. Go on...
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by AnietiePictures: 7:07am On Nov 11, 2023
Let's keep our fingers crossed......OBO for the Grammy
yemi1504:

Same here! Thinking that is where his first Grammy will be coming from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by crossbreedwears(m): 7:21am On Nov 11, 2023
Okay sir. Untill then
viodemus:

You think am na. E reach?
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by Sabadon(m): 8:32am On Nov 11, 2023
Joy061:

paid
thanks jor my brother
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by Sabadon(m): 8:33am On Nov 11, 2023
Sabadon:
grin

I pray he wins so he can silence the naysayers
David has paid his dues from the time of damiduro to kante
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:20am On Nov 11, 2023
What about rema calm down song... Grammys them no see am ni??
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by KingB5(m): 10:12am On Nov 11, 2023
The way y'all allow foreign powers to define your esteem in Africa? It will always reek of inferiority complex and racism

Jah bless you bro
Don't mind this low esteem black asses
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by KingB5(m): 10:17am On Nov 11, 2023
Flamemignon1:
The way y'all allow foreign powers to define your esteem in Africa? It will always reek of inferiority complex and racism

Jah bless you bro
Don't mind this low esteem black asses
Real niggas ain't give a bleep abt this shit

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by Faposky95: 10:37am On Nov 11, 2023
Way to go Dave......
You've got haters like Messi......
It's wat you bring that matters...what you give.....
The music world have recognised it but it's time to let it show.......
You're gonna win
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by We4all: 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2023
Godiloveu:

Broke hegoat

Who is this nincompoop?
Re: Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations by yemi1504: 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
AnietiePictures:

Let's keep our fingers crossed......OBO for the Grammy

Abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album / Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? / Just Released - 9ice, New Album, Titled "red Eye Moda Foker"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.