Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Gov Peter Mbah Thanks The Judiciary And The People Of Enugu (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Peter Mbah Thanks The Judiciary And The People Of Enugu (picture) (309 Views)

Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) / Enugu Governor-Elect, Peter Mbah Thanks Enugu Residents For Voting Him / Fix The Judiciary And Fix 70 Percent Of Nigeria Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Peter Mbah Thanks The Judiciary And The People Of Enugu (picture) by chopnaira: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ndi Enugu,

As you are aware, a few minutes ago, the Court of Appeal in Lagos dismissed an appeal filed against us by the Labour Party gubernatorial candidate.

The judgement of the appellate court is consistent with an earlier dismissal of the same matter filed before the Enugu State Election Petitions Tribunal.

Both judgments are consistent and in line with the mandate freely given to us by the great people of Enugu State in the March 18 gubernatorial election. They further reaffirmed our belief in the judiciary as the last hope of the common man.

Let me also say this as a lawyer, this judgment reaffirms my belief and trust in the irrevocable will of the judiciary. I want to use this opportunity to commend the justices of the Court of Appeal for standing firmly by the sacredness of the temple of justice.

I want to also thank the great people of Enugu State for their endurance in the face of palpable untruth purveyed just to paint their government black.

With this judgement, we are going to deploy more energy and commitment to bring development to the doorsteps of Ndi Enugu.

Permit me also to state that this is not a victory for Peter Mbah as governor, it is a victory for water that will run nonstop through taps of Enugu homes in less than 20 days. It is also a victory that will make Enugu State a road construction site, and we are talking about the length and breadth of Enugu State being transformed into a road construction site.

It is also a victory that would ensure that we have smart schools across the 260 wards of Enugu State.

Let me assure Ndi Enugu that we are not going to let them down. We are going to deploy every breath and fibre of our being to consolidate on the gains we have made so far.

Again, I want to express my profound gratitude to the great people of Enugu State for their tremendous support, and the unimpeachable trust reposed in us.

We will never fail them. Indeed, the long awaited tomorrow is right here with us. Thank you.
Source: Gov. Peter Mbah on X.

Re: Gov Peter Mbah Thanks The Judiciary And The People Of Enugu (picture) by successmatters(m): 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
It's only the rotational policy of this matured state that made this man hang on. The other candidate from Labour Party won the election.

1 Like

Re: Gov Peter Mbah Thanks The Judiciary And The People Of Enugu (picture) by OBTOREPA(m): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2023
Stolen mandate

1 Like

Re: Gov Peter Mbah Thanks The Judiciary And The People Of Enugu (picture) by Tobyblog: 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
Before nko
Re: Gov Peter Mbah Thanks The Judiciary And The People Of Enugu (picture) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
Congratulations.
Re: Gov Peter Mbah Thanks The Judiciary And The People Of Enugu (picture) by Depriest2020: 6:44am On Nov 11, 2023
Congratulations to you. I hope you'll invest in gas exploration in Enugu state. We've all seen signs of abundant gas reserve in the state. The governor is into oil. I think he owns pinnacle oil and gas.

(1) (Reply)

APC/INEC Collabo: Is There Any Hope For Credible Elections Again? / 8 Observer Groups Call For Cancellation Of Imo Guber Polls / Bank Chiefs, Business Men In Panic As Tinubu Set To Receive Investigative Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.