Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Catholics, Why Do You Adore Blessed Sacrament? Whats It's Origin?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholics, Why Do You Adore Blessed Sacrament? Whats It's Origin?? (126 Views)

Odumejeje Is Seen Lifting The Catholic "Blessed Sacrament / Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) / Pentecostals Bash Catholics Yet They Celebrate Valentine The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholics, Why Do You Adore Blessed Sacrament? Whats It's Origin?? by ikorodureporta: 4:16am On Nov 12, 2023
My fellow catholics, I need some explanation concerning the blessed sacrament..

The first time I attended a program out of mass where they did " exposition of blessed sacrament", I was surprised how the congregation "worshipped" on seeing this with the priest...kneeling stretching hands, while the priest reflected it on them..

Someone need to explain to me about it's origin pls...
Re: Catholics, Why Do You Adore Blessed Sacrament? Whats It's Origin?? by sulakishop(m): 5:14am On Nov 12, 2023
Reading comments
Re: Catholics, Why Do You Adore Blessed Sacrament? Whats It's Origin?? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:04am On Nov 12, 2023
ikorodureporta:

The first time I attended a program out of mass where they did " exposition of blessed sacrament", I was surprised how the congregation "worshipped" on seeing this with the priest...kneeling stretching hands, while the priest reflected it on them..

Because they are trying to be exotic pagans and not like the pagans of ancient Rome and England and Africa.

But nonetheless pagan worshippers worshipping their many gods and idols.
Re: Catholics, Why Do You Adore Blessed Sacrament? Whats It's Origin?? by helinues: 6:48am On Nov 12, 2023
Do not bow to any statue is not in Catholic bible
Re: Catholics, Why Do You Adore Blessed Sacrament? Whats It's Origin?? by Mindlog: 7:51am On Nov 12, 2023
ikorodureporta:

Hmm....did you attend Catechism classes?

(1) (Reply)

Ways Soulwinning Make You Wise / Which Language Did Adam And Eve Speak / This Rubbish Need To Stop 2024 Africans Dont B Stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.