Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) (68602 Views)

"I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by zoba88: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
A lady has been trending online for the wrong reason after she was pictured lifting the 'Blessed Sacrament'.It is only Catholics that use Blessed Sacrament and almost only priests are allowed to lift it.For the record, females are not allowed to lift it.Catholics adore and respect Blessed Sacrament. The likes of Reverends Mbaka,Ebube Munso and others perform their miracles especially by adoring Blessed Sacrament which Catholics represent three in one(Father,Son and the Holy Spirit).

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/lady-trends-online-for-wrong-reason.html

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by zoba88: 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2018

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by zoba88: 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by deliciousgeh(f): 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
the only thing blessed and holy that me I know in Christianity is the Bible. Which one is blessed sacrament again.

144 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by abokibuhari: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
deliciousgeh:
the only thing blessed and holy that me I know in Christianity is the Bible. Which one is blessed sacrament again.
The body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ

208 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
It's not the blessed sacrament as she did not lift it in a Catholic church and has not passed through the holy Eucharist phase

244 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by deliciousgeh(f): 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
abokibuhari:

The body and blood of our Lord Je sus Christ

Oh...that thing she's holding is the body and blood of Jesus. Haha... Jesus has no body dear, he is now in spirit form. And when did body become iron o! [color=#006600][/color]

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by abokibuhari: 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
deliciousgeh:

Oh...that thing she's holding is the body and blood of Jesus. Haha... Jesus has no body dear, he is now in spirit form. And when did body become iron o! [color=#006600][/color]
She is not holding to real body, that thing She's holding is not Christ. It takes a priest to transform the bread to the body of Christ through TRANSUBSTANTIATION

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Les: 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
A closer look at theses pictures show that that gathering is more of a cult in church clothing as it's obtainable in many religious prayer houses. The spirit controlling that woman is not the spirit of Christ.
This is what happens when Christians prefer to be religious instead of spiritual. grin grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by lobell: 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
I can bet my left black ass that half of the catholics here do not know that that thing is called a monstrance.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
lobell:
I can bet my left black ass that half of the catholics here do not know that that thing is called a monstrance.
I can bet my right black ass that you are correct

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Anas09: 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2018
Les:
A closer look at theses pictures show that that gathering is more of a cult in church clothing as it's obtainable in many religious prayer houses. The spirit controlling that woman is not the spirit of Christ.
This is what happens when Christians prefer to be religious instead of spiritual. grin grin grin
There's one very close to me. One igbo boy who calls himself Okponku Jesus Catholic Adoration. A Mami-wata prayer house but they claim they are a Catholic Church. They do these things to deceive people. Many Catholics, especially women, flock in there for magic which they call Miracles.

Many Catholic related prayer houses are everywhere. Anywhere you ever heard that their Mary appeared, go there, there's always a woman priestess there worshipping mami-wata in a Catholic way.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
lobell:
Ishilove:

I can bet my right black ass that you are correct

Haba, why are both of you betting your bumbum as if you are in a bet9ja shop staking Goal/Goal?

This is a religion thread o, no make Angels slap una bums!

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
abeg, make jesus Christ come, make we know where we dey go. dis is too much.
sodom nd gomorah neva comit reach dis generation wen papa God wipe dem off.

4 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by kenzysmith: 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
I rush open this thread carry vansline thinking is another thing but my dick was humble
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by OCTAVO: 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2018
Okay
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by wwwtortoise(m): 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2018
Hypocrites everywhere

Most of the 'reactors' do worse behind the closet and they will be the ones criticizing at the forefront.

I am indifferent about the whole drama anyways.

Maybe someone should kindly point out where in the bible it's a taboo for a feminine gender to lift the sacrament.

Nobody holy pass.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2018
Religion is mental slavery undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2018
cheesy
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2018
Aru

3 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by muckross(m): 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2018
angry
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
That place looks like a motel. Look at their several exposed laps. Lubbish
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by nabegibeg: 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
zoba88:
A lady has been trending online for the wrong reason after she was pictured lifting the 'Blessed Sacrament'.It is only Catholics that use Blessed Sacrament and almost only priests are allowed to lift it.For the record, females are not allowed to lift it.Catholics adore and respect Blessed Sacrament. The likes of Reverends Mbaka,Ebube Munso and others perform their miracles especially by adoring Blessed Sacrament which Catholics represent three in one(Father,Son and the Holy Spirit).

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/lady-trends-online-for-wrong-reason.html

This looks like women's coven

5 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
they always criticize catholic yet they want to copy everything about us.. it is well

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by canalily(m): 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
Madam did you mean that or just a try?
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by boolet: 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
Different shades of idolatry. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
They Said Holy Water is Evil..... Now they all use it

They said Holy communion is Evil... Now they all share bread.

The Say the Blessed Sacrament is Evil... Now they wanna copy grin

Well Peter On this Rock i will build my church and the gates of hell shall never prevail against it.

I Believe in One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church, I Profess One Baptism, For the Remission of sins, and i look forward to the resurrection of the dead .............

St Patrick Church Maiduguri tomorrow loading.........

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Andyibest: 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
omo
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by princetom1(m): 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
abokibuhari:

She is not holding to real body, that thing She's holding is not Christ. It takes a priest to transform the bread to the body of Christ through TRANSUBSTANTIATION

All these grammar ontop ordinary stick and iron.... Na waa o

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
That's definitely not a blessed sacrament.

2 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
Yes o! And it can be bought off the market without any need to identify if you are catholic or not ...I wonder why people would just like quarreling over nothing angry

lobell:

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes / Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars / 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.