Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,032 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady (66827 Views)

Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) / I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries / Lady's Massive Cleavage-Baring Graduation Dress Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by jaybenugo: 8:47am On Nov 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diNGhNzDnP8

"You Don’t Have To Open Your Cl£@vage": See Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady (Video)

Modesty or nothing. You don’t have to open your cl£@vage to be beautiful on your wedding day — Lady says, as she flaunts her friend’s beautiful wedding dress

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzhMjbjr-Xe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

70 Likes 11 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by TONY042(m): 8:50am On Nov 12, 2023
Beautiful!
Joy come see your mate.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by seunlayi(m): 8:55am On Nov 12, 2023
Deeperlife or no Deeperlife, Modesty is the key, Heaven is the goal.

Even the most extravagant person on earth is aware of the advantages that are embedded in living a modest lifestyle

219 Likes 15 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by Hezzyluv: 10:28am On Nov 12, 2023
Modesty is always good.

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by onadana: 10:28am On Nov 12, 2023
Life is a choice.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by obembet(f): 10:28am On Nov 12, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by Emmaomotob(m): 10:28am On Nov 12, 2023
Looks like vomit. Sick people.

7 Likes 10 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by Milikiman: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2023
They prefer to b nude in the name trending fashion

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by callmevirus(m): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2023
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by incogni2o: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2023
Emmaomotob:

I wonder if they are the ones sick or its you.

why will a right thinking person say exposing is the right way to be beatuful

188 Likes 23 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2023
No be by cloth

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by huptin(m): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2023
Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder...the gown does not look beautiful to me though.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by LeyeWrites: 10:31am On Nov 12, 2023
There's nothing beautiful about that wedding gown.

Out there looking like a corpse dressed for burial.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by johnjay4u2u(m): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2023
cool

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Obedience to authority in her church.

If she's cool with it and the husband has nothing against it , who are we to complain?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by Rich4god(m): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2023
I was at a wedding yesterday. I saw one of the aseobi ladies. From her back view, the gown shes wearing is very long and beautiful catching her figure properly. Only for her to turn, the whole of the chest is just open. Looking as though na only the n*pple she just cover.

See beautiful cloth wey person just spoil in the name of showing cleavage.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by nanauju(f): 10:32am On Nov 12, 2023
Hmmm to each their own

But I have come to a conclusion in this area not to judge any for the choices they choose to make.

After all it is still on this same internet some years back we saw a deeperlife pastor’s daughter wore makeup on her wedding day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by tasalanoni(m): 10:32am On Nov 12, 2023
The moment I saw Deeper Life, I instantly eliminated anything like beauty from my imagination. Those fanatics don't have even the faintest conception of beauty.

While modesty is a part of beauty, class and polish must also not be excluded.
The wedding gown had none of these in any way..

As though that wasn't enough, she went ahead to announce herself in their peculiar way of branding every other person that has a different view as a sinner.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by Femich18(m): 10:32am On Nov 12, 2023
Nice
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by incogni2o: 10:33am On Nov 12, 2023
huptin:
Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder...she does not look beautiful to me though.

Your statement is valid but thats not the point.

5 Likes

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by popcykaylah(m): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2023
Truigrrf5:
?
If these things sure ,you won't tell others. You will be choping codedly ..plus if it was real.you will stake higher rather be asking people to pay chicken to get the odds ..

2 Likes

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by AbuTwins: 10:34am On Nov 12, 2023
Jesus did attend a wedding in Cana. The only thing of importance he did there was to give them wine!

No joining together!
No noise!
No wedding gowns!
No cleavage bearing outfits!
No Pastor sermon!
No church gathering!
No songs sung!
Not even a prayer was made!

So where did Christianity get all these stuffs of white wedding?

The colonial masters!

5 Likes

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by happney65: 10:34am On Nov 12, 2023
Tell them. Them go dey open breasts as if we never see breasts before.

Aimoye oyan undecided

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by Timothy89(m): 10:35am On Nov 12, 2023
left to me I can wear Ankara to engage my woman, I don't fancy all this mumu waste of monies

5 Likes

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by VEHINTOLAR: 10:35am On Nov 12, 2023
This is so beautiful ! Your boobs should be for your husband only;none other than him should see it !

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by incogni2o: 10:36am On Nov 12, 2023
LeyeWrites:
There's nothing beautiful about that wedding gown.

Out there looking like a corpse dressed for burial.

let's see your Sister's picture then if she also doesn't look like a "corpse" like you see someone else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by eepeepook: 10:36am On Nov 12, 2023
Who is she competing with? Do your thing and leave the rest.

2 Likes

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by Kelvinnchucks(m): 10:37am On Nov 12, 2023
I disagree. Stop hiding beautiful tinz.
flaunt them

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by StreetFight: 10:37am On Nov 12, 2023
Useless Oloshos and their senseless grooms will not like it

3 Likes

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by queenblossom(f): 10:38am On Nov 12, 2023
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diNGhNzDnP8

"You Don’t Have To Open Your Cl£@vage": See Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady (Video)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzhMjbjr-Xe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

But is this one you wear beautiful for your wedding? What's the difference between what you are wearing and what white garment church people wear to church ?

There are so many beautiful and classic wedding gown that doesn't show cleavage.

Am against wedding gown that shows cleavage and am also against wedding gown like this one she is wearing

4 Likes

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by StreetFight: 10:38am On Nov 12, 2023
Emmaomotob:

Take your drugs

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Fashion Or Madness (see Photo) / What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? / Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.