Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,966 members, 7,828,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady (66863 Views)

Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) / I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries / Lady's Massive Cleavage-Baring Graduation Dress Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by Desusi: 11:54am On Nov 12, 2023
Emmaomotob:
Looks like vomit. Sick people.
You must truly be sick.while others are appreciating purity to the glory of God, all you can see is vomit and sickness, may God deliver you from this sickness in Jesus name. I can relate you with you seriously. A fool called good evil and appreciate evil for good.
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by Calitoscassius(m): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2023
Very ugilee, no sexy atall. undecided
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by Nextt: 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2023
This lovely bride and her beautiful gown are a rare sighting in a corrupt generation.

2 Likes

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by sylve11: 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
incogni2o:

I wonder if they are the ones sick or its you.

why will a right thinking person say exposing is the right way to be beatuful

Children whose parents aren't there for them are most times senseless; Few are left out.

Foolish parents will likely give birth to foolish children. cool
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by osejie17(m): 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2023
LeyeWrites:
There's nothing beautiful about that wedding gown.

Out there looking like a corpse dressed for burial.
Be nice na
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by MICVOCT(m): 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2023
happney65:
Tell them. Them go dey open breasts as if we never see breasts before.

Aimoye oyan undecided

cool
MICVOCT
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by MICVOCT(m): 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
Timothy89:
left to me I can wear Ankara to engage my woman, I don't fancy all this mumu waste of monies

WISDOM
MICVOCT
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by isabi2lof: 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2023
Modesty is the key
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by PeachtreeReside(f): 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2023
Very classy and tasteful too.

Women who wear suggestive clothing that bare their bodies have a desperate need to be seen and admired for what they have on offer and display rather than their inner beauty or brains.

Classy people do not have to bare their bodies.

I see these ladies on IG with bog breasts wearing very inappropriate outfits and they're under the influence of something other than themselves hence the asewo clothing at every avenue irrespective of the dress code .
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2023
Nice and good. I don't why ladies like to show the cleavage and breast
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by tete7000(m): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2023
AbuTwins:

Jewish cultural settings where they love drinking to stupor! Jesus produce wine for them.

And you will agree that the religious setting is Judaism? If you agree, then all the marriage rites of that wedding were done according to the Jewish cultural rites and also according to the Judaism rites. Every ceremony is performed within relevant cultural and religious rites.
I must however point out that even though, Christ was born into Judaism, he established a different religion which is today referred to as Christianity and over time that new religion developed its own rites as it relates to every social events and part of the developed marriage rites is what you see in today's Christian wedding.
If you wish to know how the wedding Jesus attended to was celebrated you can do a research into the Jewish and Judaism marriage rites. The people and their religion are still in existence till today and Christianity is not the same as Judaism even though it has the same as its forerunner.
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by AmazingELixir: 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
grin

You see as this lady simple so....na so you go carry know marriages wey go last.....those exotic ones give them tops 2 years....you'll see them pointing accusing fingers on their new home social media.
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by sisisioge: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2023
No be cele girls church uniform be that? Very very beautiful grin
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by KarinaSlim(f): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2023
This is exactly how my wedding gown will be.

Except with a little style to it.

And yes...I must be on full makeup. Yes.
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by incogni2o: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
LeyeWrites:
You're not qualified to see a picture of my sister.

I understand, its for obvious reasons.
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by asanausana91: 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2023
Scrit:
No be by cloth

na by what?
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by profsomebody(m): 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2023
You just spoke my mind. Deeper Life people love overdoing things.
queenblossom:

But is this one you wear beautiful for your wedding? What's the difference between what you are wearing and what white garment church people wear to church ?

There are so many beautiful and classic wedding gown that doesn't show cleavage.

Am against wedding gown that shows cleavage and am also against wedding gown like this one she is wearing
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by asanausana91: 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
Uchesis:

..... yet Solomon had sooooo many boobs in bed at a time.
threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes, etc.
Dey play.
Me i don get sense long time ago.
One man one wife na big scam
who stop you? Even to be alive is a choice. If you want to die today nobody will stop you, same way if you want to marry 1000 women nobody will stop you.
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by kinkymax: 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2023
[quote author=jaybenugo post=126922119]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diNGhNzDnP8

"You Don’t Have To Open Your Cl£@vage": See Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady (Video)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzhMjbjr-Xe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Although being modest is commendable but This one is not the issue , the main issue is …. Is she a virgin??
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by jojothaiv(m): 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2023
seunlayi:
Deeperlife or no Deeperlife, Modesty is the key, Heaven is the goal.

Even the most extravagant person on earth is aware of the advantages that are embedded in living a modest lifestyle

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by fuck419: 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
LeyeWrites:
There's nothing beautiful about that wedding gown.

Out there looking like a corpse dressed for burial.

E pain you abi, just becos she no show you her cleavage abi.

Go and hug transformer
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by fuck419: 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2023
MICVOCT:

WISDOM

MICVOCT

YOU CAN WEAR TAUPOLENE NAA
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by Shinjawestern: 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2023
AbuTwins:
Jesus did attend a wedding in Cana. The only thing of importance he did there was to give them wine!

No joining together!
No noise!
No wedding gowns!
No cleavage bearing outfits!
No Pastor sermon!
No church gathering!
No songs sung!
Not even a prayer was made!

So where did Christianity get all these stuffs of white wedding?

The colonial masters!

Black abdool even Ur fellow head slamming mohammadian terrorists women do wear wedding gown...
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by Okoroawusa: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2023
Na that one go make the marriage last or the woman to be a good wife?
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by Mercisharelove(f): 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2023
AbuTwins:

What about him?
And why would I need to know someone that death can kill?

Close your gutter before you get into more trouble
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by fineberry(m): 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2023
There's more to descent wedding gown,

Does the lady in question have respect for elders

Does she know how to satisfy her husband to be (food nd sex) very important.

Is she industrious or she will just be the lazy kind of wife.

Is she supportive, understanding and accomodating....when her in-laws start visiting.

Is she the type that talk anyhow at her husband at the slittest provocation.

When the heat of marriage life start, will she standup fir her husband morally, psychologically and emotionally

All these and more are what really matters, I stand with moderation in dressing.
My submission
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by Lingudy(m): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
Yes o, modest wedding and a modest dress
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by rafcrown(m): 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2023
WE CAN DO EVALUATION.
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by Blackdisciple(m): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2023
Emmaomotob:
Looks like vomit. Sick people.

Sound like a sick person
Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by purples25(f): 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2023
She's actually looking beautiful. But the world's sense of beauty is different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady by Lovelydaisies: 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2023
AbuTwins:
Jesus did attend a wedding in Cana. The only thing of importance he did there was to give them wine!

No joining together!
No noise!
No wedding gowns!
No cleavage bearing outfits!
No Pastor sermon!
No church gathering!
No songs sung!
Not even a prayer was made!

So where did Christianity get all these stuffs of white wedding?

The colonial masters!

You have spoken.

Should/could Christianity have existed before Christ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Fashion Or Madness (see Photo) / What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? / Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.