Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,768 members, 7,851,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

UN Special Representative, Damilola Ogunbiyi, Visits Nigeria (Photos & Video). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Special Representative, Damilola Ogunbiyi, Visits Nigeria (Photos & Video). (17873 Views)

Presidency Orders Reversal Of Suspension Of Damilola Ogunbiyi / UN: Damilola Ogunbiyi Appointed As Special Representative For Sustainable Energy / Ogunbiyi Loses Case Against Adeleke At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Special Representative, Damilola Ogunbiyi, Visits Nigeria (Photos & Video). by obyno82: 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2023
akpumping7720:
Omo Yoruba atata

It just takes one person to demonstrate stupidity and you didn't disappoint.
Re: UN Special Representative, Damilola Ogunbiyi, Visits Nigeria (Photos & Video). by obyno82: 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Damilola Ogunbiyi,proudly Yoruba !

Another person demonstrating sheer stupidity. You didn't disappoint, bigotry at its finest.
Re: UN Special Representative, Damilola Ogunbiyi, Visits Nigeria (Photos & Video). by obyno82: 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2023
Donedeal1:
Good ambassador
Yoruba always well represented.

How has the representation brought food to your table or improved the value of the naira? You these tribal bigots una no dey tire for once. And the sad part is that you guys are hungry and frustrated in real life.
Re: UN Special Representative, Damilola Ogunbiyi, Visits Nigeria (Photos & Video). by Donedeal1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
obyno82:

How has the representation brought food to your table or improved the value of the naira? You these tribal bigots una no dey tire for once. And the sad part is that you guys are hungry and frustrated in real life.
But you got it wrong,you celebrate whatever is it you desire that it might get to you in the future. That is my own motivation.
The hunger you are living in is highly understand, but the frustrations you inflicted on is beyond me,wish you get help soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Special Representative, Damilola Ogunbiyi, Visits Nigeria (Photos & Video). by obyno82: 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
Donedeal1:

But you got it wrong,you celebrate whatever is it you desire that it might get to you in the future. That is my own motivation.
The hunger you are living in is highly understand, but the frustrations you inflicted on is beyond me,wish you get help soon.

Lol πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ you are a clown walahi. I am not hungry you are, you see the thing with celebrating people and desiring that it gets to you. See let me lecture you, if you don't work and you are celebrating people, it will never get to you, you are nothing short of a praise singer, an otimkpu that is what you are.
Re: UN Special Representative, Damilola Ogunbiyi, Visits Nigeria (Photos & Video). by VEHINTOLAR: 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
obyno82:

Another person demonstrating sheer stupidity. You didn't disappoint, bigotry at its finest.

Yeah,demonstrating sheer stupidity like your criminal father in Alaigbo,right ?

1 Like

Re: UN Special Representative, Damilola Ogunbiyi, Visits Nigeria (Photos & Video). by frog12: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2023
na show off be dis or wetin ?? grin grin
Re: UN Special Representative, Damilola Ogunbiyi, Visits Nigeria (Photos & Video). by frog12: 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2023
hahahaha

90dbest:
So a whole UN representative came to Nigeria only to snap picture of solar panel in a one dirty local market. So much for a UN representative. SMH.
Re: UN Special Representative, Damilola Ogunbiyi, Visits Nigeria (Photos & Video). by naptu2: 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2023
Elidrisy20:
Na only Lagos dey Nigeria abi?

That's true. I didn't realise that Kashim Shettima's office and the offices of all those ministers are in Lagos. Thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

Re: UN Special Representative, Damilola Ogunbiyi, Visits Nigeria (Photos & Video). by akpumping7720(m): 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2023
obyno82:

It just takes one person to demonstrate stupidity and you didn't disappoint.
You no go die for where your clothes dey. As I mention Yoruba atata e dey pepper you for body abi?
Re: UN Special Representative, Damilola Ogunbiyi, Visits Nigeria (Photos & Video). by frog12: 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2023
dey dress the woman dey wear self shocked shocked shocked shocked

akpumping7720:

You no go die for where your clothes dey. As I mention Yoruba atata e dey pepper you for body abi?
Re: UN Special Representative, Damilola Ogunbiyi, Visits Nigeria (Photos & Video). by seguno2: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2023
Theunbothered:
I love this government.

They will refuse to fix power, install solar panels that will be useless in 1 year, snap pictures claiming to "support climate sustainability" and use it to campaign for the next election.

The same format year after year and nothing changes.

You are a very smart person who knows what Tinubu and APC have used to hold 20 million sophisticated Lagosians literally by their jugular since 1999, despite increasing IGR from the masses to steal instead of providing basic government services, utilities and facilities like ordinary tap water to every building.

Potable water still luxury 23 years after return of democracy

WHILE the Federal Government continues to proliferate the country with dams, it is such an irony that a state like Lagos, with its massive, constant boast of being a megacity, cannot provide its residents, thereby forcing the bulk of them to take solace in the arms of water boreholes.

At regular intervals, the two major waterworks in the state, the Adiyan, and Iju get grounded leading to the non-availability of water. In April and May last year, for instance, they both produce less than 10% of their installed capacity.

As of today, Eti-Osa, Apapa, Victoria Island, Badagry, Ibeju Lekki, Surulere, Ikorodu, Agege, Ojo, Mushin Kosofe, and most locations in the state are without access to clean water. Consequently, millions of residents now rely on boreholes, rivers, rainwater, as well as comprised wells for their water needs.

On its website, the LWC claims that it has a total installed water production capacity of 210 million gallons per day (MGD), which is far lower than the current estimated daily water demand of 540 million gallons per day.

Also, its plan to produce 745 million gallons per day by the year 2020 through the Lagos Water Supply Master Plan fell flat with the actual number of citizens having access to potable water dropping, rather than increasing 11 years after the launch of the master plan.

A senior staff of LWC, who preferred anonymity said that at present, its agency only supplies water to Lekki, parts of Ikoyi, Victoria Island (VI), Ojodu, Iju, and some parts of Ikotun.

https://guardian.ng/sunday-magazine/potable-water-still-luxury-23-years-after-return-of-democracy/
Re: UN Special Representative, Damilola Ogunbiyi, Visits Nigeria (Photos & Video). by obyno82: 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
akpumping7720:

No bro you miss the point. Has the bigoted statement from you helped you to add 100 dollars to your life? No, you are still a savage trolling and making stupid comments online. Oga go and get a life and stop all this ethnic biased statements.
Re: UN Special Representative, Damilola Ogunbiyi, Visits Nigeria (Photos & Video). by akpumping7720(m): 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2023
obyno82:

No bro you miss the point. Has the bigoted statement from you helped you to add 100 dollars to your life? No, you are still a savage trolling and making stupid comments online. Oga go and get a life and stop all this ethnic biased statements.
So because I mentioned Omo Yoruba atata is what is paining you and your generation. Onikure
Re: UN Special Representative, Damilola Ogunbiyi, Visits Nigeria (Photos & Video). by Kemadealadire(f): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2023
Adire😍
Re: UN Special Representative, Damilola Ogunbiyi, Visits Nigeria (Photos & Video). by miketayo(m): 12:36am On Nov 13, 2023
UN is the most useless organisation in the world. Best at observing
Re: UN Special Representative, Damilola Ogunbiyi, Visits Nigeria (Photos & Video). by koolaid87: 2:30am On Nov 13, 2023
A foolish Nation where nothing works
Re: UN Special Representative, Damilola Ogunbiyi, Visits Nigeria (Photos & Video). by Donedeal1(m): 4:59am On Nov 14, 2023
obyno82:

Lol πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ you are a clown walahi. I am not hungry you are, you see the thing with celebrating people and desiring that it gets to you. See let me lecture you, if you don't work and you are celebrating people, it will never get to you, you are nothing short of a praise singer, an otimkpu that is what you are.
Keep your lecturing to yourself, rejoice with those rejoicing, and mourn with those who are in the mood.My Penny.
Re: UN Special Representative, Damilola Ogunbiyi, Visits Nigeria (Photos & Video). by obyno82: 9:25am On Nov 14, 2023
Donedeal1:

Keep your lecturing to yourself, rejoice with those rejoicing, and mourn with those who are in the mood.My Penny.

Oga this your warped logic is why we are where we are, keep on living in delusion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu / Dozy Mmobuosi Calls For Peaceful Election,urges Nigerians To Come Vote Massively / Court Grants Agba Jalingo Bail After 4 Days In Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.