Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) (56979 Views)

Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) / Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site / Crash Barrier Stops Danfo From Falling Off The 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by MSGAMBLE9: 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You know nothing I showed you NBS link to check nominal GDP last released you are showing me blog links
And I just explained how they come about their figures which is based on Federal allocations and Grant.... the local economy is reflective in total Revenue the state generated which is not even in top 15 state in Nigeria couple with low disposable income of it people ... which is not adding up....

https://www.nairaland.com/7663446/lagos-ogun-kano-account-27

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/economy/1498215-the-nigerian-states-highest-internally-generated-revenue/

It can only be Nzogbu-nzogbu " fourth largest economy' at best..!

Numbers don't Lie.
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Ewu I can feel your pain grin grin
which pain chinedu cheesy? My region is so far better than your and you need me to survive cheesy just come to jibowu this evening and see how luxury buses Dey bring in economic migrants from Alaibo😂
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
why are they not in anambala? I guess they know where the market and the people with the purchasing power are. And that’s why Emeka and amaka will continue to migrate to the most economically viable region where we don’t burn and eat people like savages😂
Conehead I base in Anambra have no business with Brown roof republic, I took those pictures yesterday currently working on the video to release on my YouTube channel, you can visit to cure your ewedu brain
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
And I just explained how they come about their figures which is based on Federal allocations and Grant.... the local economy is reflective in total Revenue the state generated which is not even in top 15 state in Nigeria couple with low disposable income of it people ... which is not adding up....

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/economy/1498215-the-nigerian-states-highest-internally-generated-revenue/

Numbers don't Lie.

You guys know nothing IGR doesn't measure economy

1 Like

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:

Numbers don't Lie.

Tell me where in the world IGR measure economy
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Conehead I base in Anambra have no business with Brown roof republic, I took those pictures yesterday currently working on the video to release on my YouTube channel, you can visit to cure your ewedu brain
flat head who cares about what’s going on in a red mud village? What about thousands of your flat head brother who die in road accidents daily just to escape that jungle? Respect your masters chinedu, we no be una papa mate..your forefathers have always coveted Lagos and Sw even azikiwe wanted to be premier in the west, so no be today we have always been ahead of your fathers, no matter the number of nonsense picture u keep circulating just to get gratification grin grin now rest!
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by MSGAMBLE9: 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Anambra is home of indigenous industries and commercial hub, Ogun and Oyo both are fair below Anambra in commerce, and trade contribute to Nigeria GDP than industry sector, the IGR your governors are making more money and enriching themselves while the citizens are dying in penury,in Anambra citizens are far richer than government, that is why a man working in Chinese or indian factory in Oyo or Ogun is struggling to build bungalow while a trader in Anambra is building 5 storey buildings in different locations
What stop your so called Indigenous investor from paying taxes or is their GHOST indigenous businesses in the East not Profitable?

Anambra has more Commerce than Ogun and Oyo yet they generate less than one- fifth and one-third of the aforementioned states revenue... isn't that a crude joke and comical cheat-beating...!

Yeye dey smell on Nzogbu-nzogbu fourth largest economy!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
flat head who cares about what’s going on in a red mud village? What about thousands of your flat head brother who die in road accidents daily just to escape that jungle? Respect your masters chinedu, we no be una papa mate..your forefathers have always coveted Lagos and Sw even azikiwe wanted to be premier in the west, so no be today we have always been ahead of your fathers, no matter the number of nonsense picture u keep circulating just to get gratification grin grin now rest!
People born around this kind of environment are always bitter and suffering from ignorance, slum dweller grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by MSGAMBLE9: 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You guys know nothing IGR doesn't measure economy
Buh GDP of Federal allocations and Grant induced funds measures local economy... Go learn about micro-economy abeg...

Fourth Largest economy with low revenue and disposable income that one na economy abi Nzogbu-nzogbu chest-beating.... the so called economy that couldn't retain it brightest youth that are now in Lagos and Ibadan traffic Hawking Gala..

Yeyenatu!!!
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
What stop your so called Indigenous investor from paying taxes or is their GHOST indigenous businesses in the East not Profitable?

Anambra has more Commerce than Ogun and Oyo yet they generate less than one- fifth and one-third of the aforementioned states revenue... isn't that a crude joke and comical cheat-beating...!

Yeye dey smell on Nzogbu-nzogbu fourth largest economy!!!!
Its good our people are making more money unlike your leaders after milking your IGR still most indebted region, they always borrow to execute any meaningful project, Anambra built airport without borrowing Ogun has borrowed almost#120 billion to build low standard airport, so what's the heck of making silly noise of IGR, when the state with low IGR are building more infastructures still maintain low debt

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Jcoleworld911: 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

I got to Harbor industrial layout late around after 5pm to cover that area was a big task and security men were disturbing

Ok 👍 bruh

1 Like

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by MSGAMBLE9: 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Its good our people are making more money unlike your leaders after milking your IGR still most indebted region, they always borrow to execute any meaningful project, Anambra built airport without borrowing Ogun Ogun has borrowed almost#120 billion to build low standard airport, so what's the heck of making silly noise of IGR, when the state with low IGR are building more infastructures still maintain low debt
Your people are making money yet they cannot afford taxes? We are not fools now...

Your people are making money yet State COVERs remain empty or meagre

https://guardian.ng/news/anambra-state-targets-n50-billion-igr-in-2022/

while your State begging FG for bail_out that is 4x it Allocations and Grants ( the only state to ask for such high multiple it allocations)

https://businessday.ng/lead-story/article/governors-fg-in-face-off-over-n614bn-bailout-deductions/

Your people are making money yet they have one of the Lowest disposable income in Nigeria

Yeyenatu...!!! Yeye dey smell..!
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
Awka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2023
M

1 Like

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Your people are making money yet they cannot afford taxes? We are not fools now...

Your people are making money yet State COVERs remain empty or meagre

https://guardian.ng/news/anambra-state-targets-n50-billion-igr-in-2022/

while your State begging FG for bail_out that is 4x it Allocations and Grants ( the only state to ask for such high multiple it allocations)

https://businessday.ng/lead-story/article/governors-fg-in-face-off-over-n614bn-bailout-deductions/

Your people are making money yet they have one of the Lowest disposable income in Nigeria

Yeyenatu...!!! Yeye dey smell..!
Forgot your media propaganda let us compare the infastructures in Ogun and Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by okoroemeka(m): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2023
Landlord97:
This is lovely igboland is fast developing thanks to God for the strength and wisdom
and to think all these was razed down and destroyed barely 50+ years ago in a brutal war is a testament to hardwork and grim resolve,the only drawback to more progress of our region is the country Nigeria itself,it is a huge anchor that is trying to drawing us back to the stoneages,it is unfortunate but the inconvenient truth

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by temmyejo: 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Otondo so you don't know the first picture is LNG industrial area Bonny Island Rivers state you posted

It's an aerial view of Agbara industrial estate
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by fascowilly(m): 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2023
Emergingnation:
If you ain't suffering from severe acute delirium, you would have understand that IPOB has gained more global supports and backing recently, despite the fact that its leader is being held under detention by your terrorist DSS .. grin grin
Global support or global watch? Honestly you're on the same bearings of Hamas of Palestine, Hezbollah of lebanon, ISIS of Syria sucking blood day in and out, have you ever seen any regions practice the barbaric sit at home that you're presently offering your people, IPOB are blood sucker grin
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by sheriffindy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2023
Your embrace is not needed...thanks but no thanks
Lifestone:

I offered no sympathy.
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by sheriffindy(m): 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2023
Google is your friend.

Utilise it
tollyboy5:

Start listing them you're talking rubbish.
Do you know how many business are in lagos? what rubbish im reading like dis. Ibos control business in lagos.
Apart from importing spare part and electronics which is ibo major business which other business igbo pack themselve put ?
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Lifestone(m): 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2023
sheriffindy:
Your embrace is not needed...thanks but no thanks
All my kids have Igbo names. You guys just have to understand others simple
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by ezegenigbonine: 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2023
tollyboy5:

Ok sir nobody came from lagos grin

Ogbomosho boy
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Lovelydaisies: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2023
Emergingnation:
Just look at the rate at which those from skull mining enclaves are avoiding this beautiful thread.. grin grin grin grin

You don't have to do this. If they come now, you will still talk. Why not mind your region in peace without throwing shades on others and insulting them? Please, grow above certain things.
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
temmyejo:

You know nothing that picture is LNG industrial area in Bonny Island, I worked there before.
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by greypencils: 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
Beautiful pictures
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by sheriffindy(m): 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2023
The misunderstanding is always coming from your tribe..
Lifestone:

All my kids have Igbo names. You guys just have to understand others simple

1 Like

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2023
temmyejo:

Most of you from west like deceiving yourselves with propaganda, that Picture is NLNG Island.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2023
sheriffindy:
Google is your friend.

Utilise it
Na you be d olodo chest beater wey need to use google and proper research.
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Emergingnation(m): 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2023
fascowilly:

Global support or global watch? Honestly you're on the same bearings of Hamas of Palestine, Hezbollah of lebanon, ISIS of Syria sucking blood day in and out, have you ever seen any regions practice the barbaric sit at home that you're presently offering your people, IPOB are blood sucker grin
Lol ! Says chronic unity beggar.... grin IPOB is rated among the terrorist you mentioned above,yet they're being backed and funds by western countries... Imagine western countries funding Hamas and Isis and other terrorist you mentioned above.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by sheriffindy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ok I googled about businesses owned by yorubas in the south-east...nothing came up
tollyboy5:

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by sheriffindy(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2023
tollyboy5:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) / Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) / Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.