Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) (56973 Views)

Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) / Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site / Crash Barrier Stops Danfo From Falling Off The 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 11:36am On Nov 13, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

You didn’t cover Aston malt plant at ogbaru there, at the other side of the road and other numerous companies there.😕
I got to Harbor industrial layout late around after 5pm to cover that area was a big task and security men were disturbing
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Panda7(m): 11:36am On Nov 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Harbor industrial estate is far from those areas you mention, it's located in Ogbaru a neighboring town to Onitsha, you can see the industrial estate well through second Niger bridge not the first Niger bridge
My point is the area is less busy with business as compared to years ago when i first passed through Anambra and most of those industries presently are uncompleted or work have not began there.
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Lifestone(m): 11:39am On Nov 13, 2023
sheriffindy:
Ummm...all who embraced the ibos?

The Ibos were the major victims of the war...they were left with nothing, their finances were crippled and to add to that, their monies (the rich, average and poor) in the banks were confiscated only to be handed just 20pounds and this was just for the people of the east alone. We started with almost nothing but look at us today, I'm sure you can testify to that.

Your sympathy is not appreciated.

Take it to another tribe.

We're doing good.

Thanks but no thanks.
I offered no sympathy.
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 11:40am On Nov 13, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

You didn’t cover Aston malt plant at ogbaru there, at the other side of the road and other numerous companies there.😕
I believe Gov Soludo will commission Aston Malt plant Soon, he said it during Anambra state economic summit, I saw the new plant along Agbero road before under the new bridge

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by MSGAMBLE9: 11:42am On Nov 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Anambra is forth largest economy in Nigeria After Lagos, FCT and Rivers home of indigenous industries and commercial hub, host the biggest market in West Africa.
Fourth largest economy which generate less than one-third of Oyo state revenue and one-fifth of Ogun? You should be calming down with the Lies abeg...

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/economy/1498215-the-nigerian-states-highest-internally-generated-revenue/

Is this not your state capital of Nnewi in mess

https://www.nairaland.com/7712273/poor-road-condition-nnewi-anambra

Yeyenatu..!!! No wonder your blodas are fleeing enmass via night buses In thousand everyday to Jibowu....!

1 Like

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 11:43am On Nov 13, 2023
Panda7:

My point is the area is less busy with business as compared to years ago when i first passed through Anambra and most of those industries presently are uncompleted or work have not began there.
You're just fooling yourself, you are ignorant on where Harbor industrial layout is located, it's not along Express road
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 11:47am On Nov 13, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Forth largest economy which generate less than one-third of Oyo state revenue and one-fifth of Ogun? You should be calming down with the Lies abeg...

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/economy/1498215-the-nigerian-states-highest-internally-generated-revenue/

Is this not your state capital of Nnewi in mess

Yeyenatu..!!!
You're dumbo IGR doesn't measure economy, Anambra state economy is driven by indigenous investors so they're tax lower to keep encouraging them, unlike your region, No were in the world IGR measure economy, it's tax given to government, NGDP measure economy.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2023
temmyejo:

I normally do not reply tribal hate but Nairaland boys have pushed me enough. If Onitsha is not a glorified middle-class estate what is it?

Let pictures from your so called skull mining HQ speak...

I know you're not intelligent enough to understand that crime and development are inseparable in growing cities, ask the mafia gangs of NYC in the 1910s..

Photo1 : Agbara Industrial Estate
Photo2 : The longest pedestrian bridge in Nigeria
Photo3 : Sagamu interchange where you and fellow villagers use when coming to "SMALL LONDON"..
Photo4 : Adire Mall...

No be "No man's land" be this o... grin
Otondo so you don't know the first picture is LNG industrial area Bonny Island Rivers state you posted
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 11:59am On Nov 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Anambra is forth largest economy in Nigeria After Lagos, FCT and Rivers home of indigenous industries and commercial hub, host the biggest market in West Africa.
hahaha grin cheesy fourth you say? Who dash monkey banana, I guess you got that report from your own deluded mind? Show us verifiable stats. You cursed land contribute nothing significant to the federation account but leech on others, that’s why you are the poverty capital of the south grin you and ravaged north east Dey compete😂
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Bitter mind grin grin grin go and fix your brown roof cities anu grin grin grin
brown roof wey your flat head Brodas Dey rush pay rent just to come and sell, charger and oriamo cabal inside traffic everywhere in Sw grin shameless pig, the joke is on you smiley
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by MSGAMBLE9: 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You're dumbo IGR doesn't measure economy, Anambra state economy is driven by indigenous investors so they're tax lower to keep encouraging them, unlike your region, No were in the world IGR measure economy, it's tax given to government, NGDP measure economy.
Stop disgracing yourself, so bcoz Anambra economy is driven by indigenous investor their businesses are exempted from taxes....what is the Benefits of industrial layout that is a white elephant project that makes roughly less than the poorest SW state...

Fourth Largest economy with less revenue generated for it people and STATE COVERs than Ondo state is a joke... Govt is not run on CHARITY and numbers don't Lie people do....

So much for your nzogbu-nzogbu economy with low disposable income..., SHAME!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/7663446/lagos-ogun-kano-account-27
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by MSGAMBLE9: 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
brown roof wey your flat head Brodas Dey rush pay rent just to come and sell, charger and oriamo cabal inside traffic everywhere in Sw grin shameless pig, the joke is on you smiley
This is the real state of their capital city of Nnewi with dilapidated road and condemned and inhabitable building...

Yeyenatu oshi...!!
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
hahaha grin cheesy fourth you say? Who dash monkey banana, I guess you got that report from your own deluded mind? Show us verifiable stats. You cursed land contribute nothing significant to the federation account but leech on others, that’s why you are the poverty capital of the south grin you and ravaged north east Dey compete😂

MSGAMBLE9:
Stop disgracing yourself, so bcoz Anambra economy is driven by indigenous investor their businesses are exempted from taxes....what is the Benefits of industrial layout that is a white elephant project that makes roughly less than the poorest SW state...

Fourth Largest economy with less revenue generated for it people and STATE COVERs than Ondo state is a joke... Govt is not run on CHARITY and numbers don't Lie people do....

So much for your nzogbu-nzogbu economy with low disposable income..., SHAME!!!

Empty bra.i.ns Anamabra 4th largest economy non oil economy, check the link below, minus major Oil producing states, Anambra is even third largest economy with #3.1 trillion economy
States Nominal Gross Domestic Product

https://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/pdfuploads/State_Nominal_GDP_2013_-_2017.cdr_(MAY_2019).pdf

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2023
YourKarma:

This thread is on front page but I didn't see any comment from you or any of your kind saying anything there but on every thread concerning Igbos you guys jump in to spew crap. It's not hostility and insecurity when it's a Yoruba man killed in Yoruba land but it's hostility when an Igbo man is killed in ìgbo land.

It's nobody's fault that you guys are usually too afraid to leave your region. Aside Lagos, which was built by the colonial government and was the capital of this country for 73 years and was built with our commonwealth, which other state in Yoruba land is doing better than their Igbo counterparts?
It's just like Wike coming to claim he built Abuja.

Funny people
you must be a clown, so you didn’t see when one of your flat head brother suddenly drag Yoruba into the fray? Because we all know what this tread is all about, which is just to measure d!ck with people so far better than you and ain’t even bothered about your existence.

You talk about other city in Sw aside Lagos, better than Se. I have been to aleast 3state in Se because I served in owerri and I can boldly tell you know of your 5villages is as urban and cosmopolitan has Ibadan. You can keep deluding yourself all you want, but the facts are there and your place is so hostile and unproductive for human existence so why will a progressive Yoruba man leave Sw for alaibo? When y’all are running away from like there is a war going on there, or don’t the trend of migration from east to west tell you something if you sensible enough that Sw has the most viable economy in Nigeria? Just Dey play😊
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
Se because I served in owerri and I can boldly
Empty 🧠🤯 nominal GDP measures economy not IGR
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Empty bra.i.ns Anamabra 4th largest economy non oil economy, check the link below, minus major Oil producing states, Anambra is even third largest economy with #3.1 trillion economy

https://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/pdfuploads/State_Nominal_GDP_2013_-_2017.cdr_(MAY_2019).pdf
pls find me someone more sensible and intelligent in your family to have a convo with, because it is quite clear I am talking to a dullard grin Otondo even brought 2017 stats, oga abeg face your spare part business because that seem to be your forte😂
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
This is the real state of their capital city of Nnewi with dilapidated road and condemned and inhabitable building...

Yeyenatu oshi...!!
grin
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
you must be a clown, so you didn’t see when one of viable economy in Nigeria? Just Dey play😊
Biggest economy in the world are measured by nominal GDP not IGR ewedu brain

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by babayinka77(m): 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2023
Landlord97:
This is lovely igboland is fast developing thanks to God for the strength and wisdom

Thanks to Bubu (PMB) too.
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
pls find me someone more sensible and intelligent in your family to have a convo with, because it is quite clear I am talking to a dullard grin Otondo even brought 2017 stats, oga abeg face your spare part business because that seem to be your forte😂
You are empty and refused to learn that's why you are dumbo
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
grin
Show me where in the world they use IGR to measure economy
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You are empty and refused to learn that's why you are dumbo
learn from a dullard like you? Even kaduna and Kano no be Una mate, you dash monkey banana grin economy wey ipob don destroy finish, that you can open your business on a Monday, I am sure you hiding under the bed of your house in anambala right now like a coward, but yet you come on SM and be beating chest….Arindin cheesy
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Biggest economy in the world are measured by nominal GDP not IGR ewedu brain
idiot shove that nonsense in you ass, you think you talking to your Ladipo association of trader. You just an illiterate trader, buying and trading and lack economic knowledge of how an economy is been run…now run along before you bring me down to your leave😂
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by MSGAMBLE9: 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You are an illitrate.. do you even read what you posted or you are just in a rush to post? Nominal GDP according to the PDF that is based on Federal allocations and Grant from FG....

Ask yourself how will the fourth largest economy be generating meagre revenue that is not up to Top 15 state in Nigeria or less than Ondo state and one- fifth of Oguns... So the "Fourth largesteconomy' is generating next to nothing for it State COVER or your GHOST indigenous investor are not paying taxes...

Or better still it people have one of the Lowest disposable income In a so-called fourth largest economy...

It can only be nzogbu-nzogbu economy of Sad yeast....! Yeyenatu!!!!!
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
grin
Anambra is home of indigenous industries and commercial hub, Ogun and Oyo both are fair below Anambra in commerce, and trade contribute to Nigeria GDP than industry sector, the IGR your governors are making more money and enriching themselves while the citizens are dying in penury,in Anambra citizens are far richer than government, that is why a man working in Chinese or indian factory in Oyo or Ogun is struggling to build bungalow while a trader in Anambra is building 5 storey buildings in different locations

1 Like

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
You are an illitrate.. do you even read what you posted or you are just in a rush to post? Nominal GDP according to the PDF that is based on Federal allocations and Grant from FG....

Ask yourself how will the fourth largest economy be generating meagre revenue that is not up to Top 15 state in Nigeria or less than Ondo state and one- fifth of Oguns... So the "Fourth largesteconomy' is generating next to nothing for it State COVER or your GHOST indigenous investor are not paying taxes...

Or better still it people have one of the Lowest disposable income In a so-called fourth largest economy...

It can only be nzogbu-nzogbu economy of Sad yeast....! Yeyenatu!!!!!
You know nothing I showed you NBS link to check nominal GDP last released you are showing me blog links
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Show me where in the world they use IGR to measure economy
so is it not if the people are prosperous that the govt can generate taxes from businesses? How many viable businesses are in the south east compared to Sw and not just Lagos? Ibadan and Ogun has a large number of Industries employing thousands of people, check most of the products you buy in the market today? How many is produced in Se? You are just a dullard😂
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
idiot shove that nonsense in you ass, you think you talking to your Ladipo association of trader. You just an illiterate trader, buying and trading and lack economic knowledge of how an economy is been run…now run along before you bring me down to your leave😂
I can feel your pain grin grin
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
so is it not if the people are prosperous that the govt can generate taxes from businesses? How many viable businesses are in the south east compared to Sw and not just Lagos? Ibadan and Ogun has a large number of Industries employing thousands of people, check most of the products you buy in the market today? How many is produced in Se? You are just a dullard😂
You no get sense Majority of the companies are own by Chinese and Indians, trade contribute more to GDP than industry
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Anambra is home of indigenous industries and commercial hub, Ogun and Oyo both are fair below Anambra in commerce, and trade contribute to Nigeria GDP than industry sector, the IGR your governors are making more money and enriching themselves while the citizens are dying in penury,in Anambra citizens are far richer than government, that is why a man working in Chinese or indian factory in Oyo or Ogun is struggling to build bungalow while a trader in Anambra is building 5 storey buildings in different locations
keep circulating over filtered pictures of your village,I guess to you that how to measure development? That’s why your leaders can throw whatever rubbish to you and you clap about it. How many research institutions or FDI do you have in anambala? You just not intelligent at all and I won’t be responding to your mentions till you find me someone more intelligent and knowledgeable in your family to have a convo with, now face your shop Chinedu😊
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You no get sense Majority of the companies are own by Chinese and Indians, trade contribute more to GDP than industry
why are they not in anambala? I guess they know where the market and the people with the purchasing power are. And that’s why Emeka and amaka will continue to migrate to the most economically viable region where we don’t burn and eat people like savages😂
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
keep circulating over filtered pictures of your village,I guess to you that how to measure development? That’s why your leaders can throw whatever rubbish to you and you clap about it. How many research institutions or FDI do you have in anambala? You just not intelligent at all and I won’t be responding to your mentions till you find me someone more intelligent and knowledgeable in your family to have a convo with, now face your shop Chinedu😊
Empty bra..in. trade always dominate those making money in manufacturing are the owners of the companies and government that receive tax, ordinary workers are struggling

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Compares Cost Of Living In Nigeria And The U.S. / Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) / Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.