Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) (56976 Views)

Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) / Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site / Crash Barrier Stops Danfo From Falling Off The 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by sheriffindy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2023
[You be mumu oooo!!!quote author=tollyboy5 post=126949697]
Na you be d olodo chest beater wey need to use google and proper research. [/quote]

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by sheriffindy(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2023
tollyboy5:

Na you be d olodo chest beater wey need to use google and proper research.

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2023
sheriffindy:
[You be mumu oooo!!!quote author=tollyboy5 post=126949697]
Na you be d olodo chest beater wey need to use google and proper research.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We don't know anyone who is tanko yakassi in Lagos.
Neither do any lagosian bears such name.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by sheriffindy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2023
Go and argue with him
tollyboy5:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We don't know anyone who is tanko yakassi in Lagos.
Neither do any lagosian bears such name.
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by fascowilly(m): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2023
Emergingnation:
Lol ! Says chronic unity beggar.... grin IPOB is rated among the terrorist you mentioned above,yet they're being backed and funds by western countries... Imagine western countries funding Hamas and Isis and other terrorist you mentioned above.. grin grin
Ok my dear brother, it's well, how your home and family sir? My regards to all, have a sweetest dreams
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2023
sheriffindy:
Go and argue with him
argue with mr nobody shocked shocked shocked
You must be a joker. That's the source of all the rubbing you've been typing.
You must be an illiterate who has access to internet.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by sheriffindy(m): 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2023
And where is your own source?...Ewure

tollyboy5:

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2023
sheriffindy:
And where is your own source?...Ewure
I should give you a source that lagosians are the ones in control in their state?
Otedola is from which state? Folorunsho alakija the richest African woman is from which state?

Because lagosians don't make noise you think we're competing with those that came to Lagos with night buses and Ghana must go bag?

Isi ewu!

1 Like

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by MSGAMBLE9: 12:07am On Nov 14, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Forgot your media propaganda let us compare the infastructures in Ogun and Anambra
I don't deal on empherical jargons that is what babies and teenagers do ( my father's farm is bigger than your father own).... kids stuff, why are your industrial layout not yielding good revenue to state covers? bcoz it only exist on paper ( white elephant project)

Bring real fact and figures to the table which is that Anambra economy is less than one- fifth of Oguns and one-third of Oyo.... Numbers don't lie even propaganda won't save osu sorry ass, They would rather endured Insult and threat to their life's and properties in Lagos, Ibadan, Kaduna and Kano than return to hunger in barren desolate East.

Yeye dey smell on Nzogbu-nzogbu infrastructures...

https://www.nairaland.com/7712273/poor-road-condition-nnewi-anambra
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 6:26am On Nov 14, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
I don't deal on empherical jargons that is what babies and teenagers do ( my father's farm is bigger than your father own).... kids stuff, why are your industrial layout not yielding good revenue to state covers? bcoz it only exist on paper ( white elephant project)

Bring real fact and figures to the table which is that Anambra economy is less than one- fifth of Oguns and one-third of Oyo.... Numbers don't lie even propaganda won't save osu sorry ass, They would rather endured Insult and threat to their life's and properties in Lagos, Ibadan, Kaduna and Kano than return to hunger in barren desolate East.

Yeye dey smell on Nzogbu-nzogbu infrastructures...

You guys should keep fooling yourselves tell me how Ogun and Oyo will top Anambra in economy when Anambra is leading state in commerce, with 44 standard markets including West African largest market, when you know that trade contribute more than industry to GDP, Anambra is oil producing state, Anambra is leading state in indigenous industries, tell me how grin grin

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by sheriffindy(m): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2023
tollyboy5:

I should give you a source that lagosians are the ones in control in their state?
Otedola is from which state? Folorunsho alakija the richest African woman is from which state?

Because lagosians don't make noise you think we're competing with those that came to Lagos with night buses and Ghana must go bag?

Isi ewu!

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by sheriffindy(m): 9:17am On Nov 14, 2023
[quote author=sheriffindy post=126958728][/quote]

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by sheriffindy(m): 9:17am On Nov 14, 2023
[quote author=sheriffindy post=126958745][/quote]

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by sheriffindy(m): 9:18am On Nov 14, 2023
tollyboy5:

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by sheriffindy(m): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2023
I will be replying you with facts and materials to back up my statements.

You on the other hand keeps barking like a dog.[quote author=sheriffindy post=126958770][/quote]

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by MSGAMBLE9: 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You guys should keep fooling yourselves tell me how Ogun and Oyo will top Anambra in economy when Anambra is leading state in commerce, with 44 standard markets including West African largest market, when you know that trade contribute more than industry to GDP, Anambra is oil producing state, Anambra is leading state in indigenous industries, tell me how grin grin
44 standard market in Anambra yet it has a state revenue smaller than Ondo state and One-fifth of Oguns.... isn't that wonderful or your GHOST indigenous investors are not paying taxes... The so called market that keeps the state covers meagre and negligible and keeps Oguns and Oyos filled...

You are out of your depth, we are talking of state level economic activities you are dragging Oil production ( FG manage all natural resources Oil, Minerals not state govts) into it...when we know the whole SE doesn't even have the capacity of Ondo state oil deposit Alone...

Yeye dey smell on Nzogbu-nzogbu fourth largest economy....

Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
44 standard market in Anambra yet it has a state revenue smaller than Ondo state and One-fifth of Oguns.... isn't that wonderful or your GHOST indigenous investors are not paying taxes... The so called market that keeps the state covers meagre and negligible and keeps Oguns and Oyos filled...

You are out of your depth, we are talking of state level economic activities you are dragging Oil production ( FG manage all natural resources Oil, Minerals not state govts) into it...when we know the whole SE doesn't even have the capacity of Ondo state oil deposit Alone...

Yeye dey smell on Nzogbu-nzogbu fourth largest economy....

Common sense is far from you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-efnVsYh5Q8?si=UrUTM9e1LWyaGPSZ
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by MSGAMBLE9: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Common sense is far from you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-efnVsYh5Q8?si=UrUTM9e1LWyaGPSZ
okay, white elephant project that keeps Anambra state covers meagre...una get this filtered propaganda yet una no even dey top 15 for State revenue in Nigeria....

This is the real face of your capital city of Nnewi entrance not all this your filtered video... Osu-man London no reach.

Yeye dey smell on Nzogbu-nzogbu fourth largest economy with state revenue smaller than Ondos...!!
Re: Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 5:55am On Nov 15, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
okay, white elephant project that keeps Anambra state covers meagre...una get this filtered propaganda yet una no even dey top 15 for State revenue in Nigeria....

This is the real face of your capital city of Nnewi entrance not all this your filtered video... Osu-man London no reach.

Yeye dey smell on Nzogbu-nzogbu fourth largest economy with state revenue smaller than Ondos...!!
You celebrate IGR that your leaders fabricated just to be able to access loan from both local and foreign lenders, Anambra with low debt have more infastructures than Ogun and Oyo, during recession Ogun and Oyo were among states went on bankrupt . Keep lying to yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) / Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) / Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.