Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary (24665 Views)

Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister / UK Foreign Office Dissociates UK From Gowon’s Alleged Looting / The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix (2) (3) (4)

Re: Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary by SWaccomodator: 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2023
BadMaster:

I hope you say the same thing to Muslims around you? If not, you are an irredeemable coward.

Muslims na banza and must be roasted
Re: Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary by yakson84(m): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2023
Nigerians are fantastically corrupt says david cameroon. I can never forget that
Re: Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary by Coronavirus1: 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2023
bonechamberlain:
Hmmmm, from PM to Foreign Secretary.
The man is trying to build back his carrier' back to take over from the current India prime minister.

Re: Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary by Harrisonwo(m): 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I think he resigned because UK left the EU or because he let Scotland have a referendum.

He was never on support of BREXIT, he stated he will not lead BREXIT thereby resigning after when they lost the referendum

Re: Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary by Chizigreat(m): 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2023
What It Takes For A Place To Be Called The House Of God.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc7rUaU_pX8?si=u0u7m5RmoQlanPh2
Re: Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary by erniok(m): 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2023
Israel07:
Congratulations Sir, I can't wait to Japa to Canada, after 5 years I'll run for an elective post. I love leadership and politics but can't do Nigeria kind of politics. Too toxic and corrupt. Nah!
Nigeria's politics model is called the stomach infrastructure model; for whom nothing stands between them and their appetite.
Re: Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary by Shimran(m): 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2023
SWaccomodator:

Slam and die

Fixed: that's all you could tongue

Islam lives on cool
Re: Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary by themanderon: 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
The man who couldn't deliver Brexit.
Re: Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary by Gerrard59(m): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2023
Wisereborn:

See seriousness grin

grin grin the way some of you analyse other countries doing better than you is simply clownish to state the least

You will hardly see developed countries have time for all these 2faced hypocrisy you guys display

Una country no dey in order, una dey analyse the one wey pass una grin grin abeg make I no talk the thing wey dey my mouth finish

Funny people undecided

Re: Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary by Wisereborn: 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

Na for your deluded head our country no dey in order
Your country is in order undecided with all these propagandas, government killing her citizens for the sake of money, elections, SUVs, properties undecided

Inflation undecided insecurities undecided forgery, scandals undecided

A country living as if it has no president shocked mtcheeeeew undecided e be like say you need your meds undecided

Re: Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary by magzey: 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2023
From prime Minister to Foreign secretary, this life dey balance at all? grin grin

Re: Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary by Karleb(m): 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2023
Wisereborn:

See seriousness grin

grin grin the way some of you analyse other countries doing better than you is simply clownish to state the least

You will hardly see developed countries have time for all these 2faced hypocrisy you guys display

Una country no dey in order, una dey analyse the one wey pass una grin grin abeg make I no talk the thing wey dey my mouth finish

Funny people undecided

UK politics is saner to follow than Nigerian politics, so I don't blame anyone who carries foreign politics on their head.

It's the way it's easier to follow Manchester United than kano pillars.

Re: Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary by Raf4: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Orishirishi.

David Cameron a.k.a Mr Fantastically Corrupt , after he got drunk and misyarned before the late Queen Elizabeth, has been demoted.

After he conducted the fiasco referendum on Brexit and ran away, he is coming back as a Secretary under a far junior politician Rishi Sunak who was about 29 years old when Cameron became the PM.Smh

The case of David Cameron is like that of someone who graduated from the university and comes back years later to have a resit in a sophomore year course.
Only those with inferiority complex or too young to know David Cameron that will not know how low his party must have sunk in desperation at their wits end to have brought someone with his kind of public service records. It will be like France bringing back Sarkozy!Check my signature for free stuffs!

Don't be surprised if David Cameron becomes the Prime minister in less than one year's time. Not sure if King Charles is that comfortable with Sunak as the head of UK government. They might be cooking something.
Re: Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary by FreeStuffsNG: 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2023
Raf4:

Don't be surprised if David Cameron becomes the Prime minister in less than one year's time. Not sure if King Charles is that comfortable with Sunak as the head of UK government. They might be cooking something.
It's a possibility. It's just very slim chance because their party is doing poorly in public opinion and the last elections , conducted just few days ago, was a bad outing for them . They even lost seats from areas traditionally conservative. It's beyond Rishi Sunak , David Cameron and King Charles. The next PM is the Leader of the Labour Party
Re: Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary by eepeepook: 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2023
These people secretly love power. They claim not to. One would think he’d reject the role because he served before. My guy jump inside with ten full toes.
Re: Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary by wrongnumber: 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Orishirishi.

David Cameron a.k.a Mr Fantastically Corrupt , after he got drunk and misyarned before the late Queen Elizabeth, has been demoted.

After he conducted the fiasco referendum on Brexit and ran away, he is coming back as a Secretary under a far junior politician Rishi Sunak who was about 29 years old when Cameron became the PM.Smh

The case of David Cameron is like that of someone who graduated from the university and comes back years later to have a resit in a sophomore year course.
Only those with inferiority complex or too young to know David Cameron that will not know how low his party must have sunk in desperation at their wits end to have brought someone with his kind of public service records. It will be like France bringing back Sarkozy!Check my signature for free stuffs!

This mindset is why Nigeria is backward.
Re: Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary by JuanDeDios: 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2023
Throwback:

Exactly!

UK parliamentary government and Israel's parliamentary government are the most unstable, though the Israeli government have been somewhat stable over the last decade, while UK has been very volatile.
They're not. Yes, the UK system has experienced some instability since - and due to - Brexit. Before then, you can't find a more stable parliamentary country than the UK apart from Germany. Isreal only became unstable since the late 90's.

If you're looking for the perpetually most unstable parliamentary government, that cup will go to Italy. Japan hasn't done badly either - but they've managed some stability since Koizumi.
Re: Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary by Israel07: 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2023
MT:

It's so unfortunate that this is the quality of individuals we have now - hiding behind internet to say rubbish.

You sound like a person laid on the rock and hatched by the sun.

Tell me if you are the president of Nigeria, what you will do differently.

You dont even know the economics behind governance - It is hard to govern half baked illiterates.

It's must be a hard job defending failures and cluelessness of this government. Sorry dear
Re: Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary by orisa37: 4:47am On Nov 14, 2023
YES O.
DATTI TO SERVE AS MINISTER OF BIAFRA.
ATIKU TO SERVE AS MINISTER OF PENSIONERS.
Re: Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary by orisa37: 4:50am On Nov 14, 2023
TELL US JUST ONE OF HIS LIES.
Re: Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary by orisa37: 4:55am On Nov 14, 2023
TELL US JUST ONE OF HIS LIES.

OSINBAJO IS THE MOST CREDIBLE AND DISCERNING APC BRICKS THAT ARE STILL AROUND TODAY.
GOD BLESS HIM.
Re: Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary by orisa37: 5:00am On Nov 14, 2023
YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS OF PYO. HE IS THE MOST DISCERNING POLITICIAN IN NIGERIA TODAY. AND VERY RELIABLE.
Re: Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary by orisa37: 5:04am On Nov 14, 2023
ASSESSMENT OF A WITCH AND YOU ARE A LYING MOUTH.
Re: Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary by orisa37: 5:12am On Nov 14, 2023
FOREIGN AFFAIRS IS A CHIP OF THE TRADITIONAL STOCK. OSINBAJO WOULD BE BETTER CAMERON FOR NIGERIA. LORD CAMERON, FOREIGN AFFAIRS PLENIPOTENTIARY. I LOVE BRITONS.
Re: Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary by orisa37: 5:20am On Nov 14, 2023
FOREIGN AFFAIRS ISN'T JUST PRO. IT IS AN EXTRAORDINARY RELATIONSHIP. BRITAIN WITH RICHI SUNAK AS FIRST MINISTER, WE NEED A BRITISH BRITON TO COMPLIMENT THE WHOLE ARRANGEMENT.
Re: Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary by orisa37: 5:22am On Nov 14, 2023
FOREIGN AFFAIRS ISN'T JUST PRO. IT IS AN EXTRAORDINARY RELATIONSHIP. BRITAIN WITH RICHI SUNAK AS FIRST MINISTER, WE NEED A BRITISH BRITON TO COMPLIMENT THE WHOLE ARRANGEMENT.

CAMERON STEPPED IN FROM THE HOUSE OF LORDS.
Re: Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary by Damian911: 7:40am On Nov 14, 2023
MT:

You are comparing a country that has her own stability, a member of G7 with a developing nation with her attendant challenges?

Be objective in your comparison.

What was Cameron's signature objective during his reign. Mention just two.

Apple and Banana are fruits but starkly different.
Signature objectives ?
He took austerity measures to reduce national deficit
Supported Scottish referendum
Was never a fan of Brexit
Brexit is responsible for current Britain's economic woes
Re: Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary by MT: 8:52am On Nov 14, 2023
Damian911:
Signature objectives ?
He took austerity measures to reduce national deficit
Supported Scottish referendum
Was never a fan of Brexit
Brexit is responsible for current Britain's economic woes

His reign was forever tainted as the man who organised the referendum to exit Brexit, which UK has never recovered till date.

He was unhappy about how things turned out and hell bent to leave a better impression in people's thoughts, hence the reason he picked up this appointment.

He left his PM seat as a defeated man, and would forever be known as the person who led the UK out of its largest trading bloc which they are still struggling with till date.

Re: Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary by 1TrippleCee: 9:05am On Nov 14, 2023
MT:

His reign was forever tainted as the man who organised the referendum to exit Brexit, which UK has never recovered till date.

He was unhappy about how things turned out and hell bent to leave a better impression in people's thoughts, hence the reason he picked up this appointment.

He left his PM seat as a defeated man, and would forever be known as the person who led the UK out of its largest trading bloc which they are still struggling with till date.

Calm yourself down. Brits wanted to leave EU and its not as bad as painted. Relax yourself
Re: Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary by MT: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Calm yourself down. Brits wanted to leave EU and its not as bad as painted. Relax yourself

I was not agitated, just telling you the fact.

Brits wanted to leave EU?? Chuckles grin
Re: Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary by 1TrippleCee: 9:19am On Nov 14, 2023
MT:

I was not agitated, just telling you the fact.

Brits wanted to leave EU?? Chuckles grin

Telling your truth, not the truth.

Gambia: Yahya Jammeh Stole $11m, Exported Luxury Cars – President’s Aide, Fatty / Burundi Schoolgirls Detained For Defacing President's Photo, Released / King Charles III Will Be Crowned Today.