Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item (7959 Views)

Wholesale Cosmetic And Fashion Item From Uk / Great New Product / Nice Chinese Shoes And Shirts For Your Good Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item by temzma(f): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2011

Most people have that essential item of clothing that makes life so much easier. It could be a pair of basic black trousers or jeans that can go with any top in the wardrobe, or a belt that lends your casual top an haute couture look. Well ladies, here’s one more thing you can add to your list of “Indispensables” The boy friend cardigan. Many of you already rock this over a pair of jeans and a tank top. Here are 5 new ways you can.
1.        Business chic: Loose the bulky suits. Wear your BF Cardigan over a shirt  and tuck both  into a pencil skirt (belted or unbelted). The look is simply classic

2.       Sexy chic:  Buttoned and belted over leggings, jeggings or skinny jeans with ankle boots. This look accentuates the curves without being over-the-top sexy.
3.        Casual chic:   Wear your BF cardigan unbuttoned over a tank top or fitted T-Shirt with shorts or jeans for a nice laidback look.

4.        Comfy & Chic: Throw it on over a simple summer dress and flat sandals for that effortlessly trendy look.

5.       Party chic.   Own the night with an unbuttoned BF cardigan (belted or unbelted over a mini dress and high heels. only one word describes this look: Hot!

If you are wondering how you'll afford to buy a variety of  chic BF Cardigans without breaking the bank, check out deal of the day number 66, in the bargain zone on circuitatlantic.com  grin
Re: Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item by mitchyy(f): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2011
Wanna go for an event 2mrw. And am thinking of wearing an animal print mini gown, a milk colored boyfriend cardigan, and a flat dark brown high top boots. Will it go?
Re: Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item by temzma(f): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2011
Babe, you'll look amazing!
check out theses picks for more ideas
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSc5UduTiswnuDP9F_jVkIXc57zL0GDFx_tE8bTKfJTGOIXdG11IA&t=1[/img]

Remember, you can get them in a variety of lovely styles and colors at great prices from circuitatlantic.com
Re: Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item by femmebell(f): 5:50am On Nov 01, 2011
i really love boy friend cardigans, they make you look so stylish but why are they that expensive, i mean they are just casual wear.
Re: Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item by temzma(f): 6:59am On Nov 01, 2011
A BF Cardigan is very versatile so, strictly speaking it isn't exactly casual wear. that being said, you can get them for as low as N1,500 (after conversion from dollars) on sites like ebay or amazon. Right now, there are actually a lot of deals and discounts on BF Cardigans. If you are serious about getting some log on to circuitatlantic.com, an innovative e-commerce site that allows you to buy things in the US and pay in Naira.
Re: Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item by temzma(f): 4:51am On Nov 02, 2011
Amazing Black Friday deals are already happening on Amazon.com! Wandering what Black Friday is? Well its the day that kicks off the sales season in the US, which usually is the Friday after Thanksgiving, millions of shoppers camp outside stores as early as 4am to get unbelievable discounts and this year you can be one of them, only you get to do it from the comfort of your home. Buy all your electronics, fashion items, children and baby things, home ware,office gear and whatever else you can conceive at JAW DROPPING DISCOUNTS. Don't Miss out. Log on to circuitatlantic.com and make it happen now! cheesy
Re: Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item by temzma(f): 6:28am On Nov 03, 2011
18 days 09 hours 50 minutes 40 seconds to Black Friday in USA

00 days 00 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds to amazing Black Friday deals for you!

GET THEM NOW ON circuitatlantic.com  cheesy
Re: Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item by mitchyy(f): 6:49am On Nov 03, 2011
Thanks a lot. This is the outfit I put together
Re: Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item by temzma(f): 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2011
I'm sure you looked great. I was on ebay.com some time ago and i saw some lovely ones for less than N2000 each!
Do you know that you can shop on ebay for very lovely fashion and very affordable fashion items? Just log on to circuitatlantic.com and see how.  kiss
Re: Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item by kemmeye: 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2011
black friday is the real shyt things go on ridiculous sales cannot even wait for this year's own so excited
Re: Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item by temzma(f): 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2011
You don't have to wait. Black Friday is already happening in cyberspace. Many online stores are virtually giving away things. price slashes are huge, for instance, amazon.com is doing a countdown to Black Friday and there are amazing discounts on various categories of products. So rather than wait, shop on circuitatlanic.com and experience Black Friday today.
Re: Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item by kemmeye: 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2011
but why would i want to pay in naira when im in the US and can just do it straight from amazon
Re: Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item by nanidee(f): 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2011
@Tezma, i love your promotion/marketing spirit. You sure do know how to drive home your point.
Keep it up. wink
Re: Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item by temzma(f): 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2011
@nanidee Thanks!.
@Kemmeye, my bad, just assumed that you were in Naija since this is 'Nairaland'
Re: Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item by temzma(f): 10:56am On Nov 09, 2011
11 days, 22 hours, 15 minutes 23 seconds to Black Friday in USA

GET THEM NOW ON circuitatlantic.com cool
Re: Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item by femmebell(f): 11:03am On Nov 09, 2011
i want to start a countdown to my xmas presents! grin
Re: Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item by femmebell(f): 9:01am On Nov 10, 2011
44 days, 20 hours 44 minutes 15 seconds till xmas
00 days, 00 hours 00minutes 00seconds for my xmas gifts.
preferences: jewelry, cologne & lingerie (luxury brands please)grin
Re: Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item by temzma(f): 10:17am On Nov 10, 2011
LOL.@femme bel, you go wait tire O!
Why not 'gift' yourself. there are amazing gift packages on pre-black friday clearance sales on websites like ebay.com, amazon.com, walmart.com, bestbuy.com and many others. log on to circuitatlantic.com and you shop at any of them now.
Re: Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item by temzma(f): 10:19am On Nov 10, 2011
10 days, 23hours, 34minutes, 12seconds to Black Friday in USA

GET THEM NOW ON circuitatlantic.com cheesy
Re: Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item by MscathyZ: 11:36am On Nov 14, 2011
i want to change my wardrobe. where can i get affordable but nice wears online?
Re: Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item by temzma(f): 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2011
Hi cathy, you can definitely change your wardrobe without going bankrupt. Right now, you could say that it is online sales season as many online stores that sell clothes are giving amazing discounts. Here are some of them: clothingshowroom.com, wholesalefashionsquare.com, ebay.com, amazon.com. Log on to circuitatlantic.com and you can shop online on these sites and more and pay in Naira.
Re: Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item by femmebell(f): 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2011
'Online sales season'
i like the sound of that!
Re: Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item by temzma(f): 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2011
Don't miss out on the AMAZING deals happening online right now. End of year sales are in full gear on various online stores . Get your dream smart phones designer wears, and many other things you never thought you could afford. log on to circuitatlantic.com and start shopping now.
Re: Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item by temzma(f): 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2011
You don't want to miss out on today's deal in the bargain zone on circuitatlantic.com (this one is for the ladies) wink
Re: Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item by temzma(f): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2011
Get great gift bundles for your loved ones this season. From $10, you can get great packages from online stores like ebay.com, amazon.com,
toysrus.com, khols.com, overstock.com among many others. log on to circuitalantic.com, shop now and light up the faces of your loved ones this season. Grin
Re: Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item by MscathyZ: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2011
can you tell me 5 gifts that are under $10?
Re: Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item by temzma(f): 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2011
checkout wholesalefashionsquare.com. you'll be amazed, I was. shocked
Re: Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item by MscathyZ: 7:14am On Nov 24, 2011
Can i order for things now and get them before xmas?
Re: Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item by jonspaker(f): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2011
Seems cool! but i actually don't like wear kinda clothing dress. I love wear Indian tradition sarees, suit, salwar kameez or Shirt, jeans! Actually i don't feel as much comfortable myself in that short or skirts type clothes. In my daily life, I most like to wear Salwar Kameez and I've huge collection of best designer salwar kameez.
Re: Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item by temzma(f): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2011
@Cathy z if you order now, we deliver between 10-17 working days so yes, you'll get them before xmas
@jonspakar, you can get Indian traditional wears from online stores in the US. Even though you already have a collection, i'm sure you want to keep up with the latest trends. wink
Re: Rock 5 Great New Looks With One Versatile Clothing Item by Catlanta: 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2011
IT'S BLACK FRIDAY! That means massive sales are going on in the US right now. You can join the thousands that are trooping to stores right now and enjoy the huge discounts they are getting without the hassle or stress they are going through. Log on to circuitatlantic.com and shop in any of our categories. Don't miss out on this opportunity. kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheap,expensive And Affordable Shoes/chinos For Men / Wedding Dress Maker / ANKARA Jeans Jacket Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.