Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Why Are Some Nigeria Employee's Wicked.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Are Some Nigeria Employee's Wicked.. (1188 Views)

Will Some Nigeria Youths Still Go Into Fraud If Our Currency Is Competitive? / Video Coverage Of Bokoharam And Some Nigeria Soldiers Butchering People / Thief Walks Boldly Into A Supermarket Then Steals Employee's Wallet. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Nigeria Employee's Wicked.. by Moyinoluwa35(f): 8:08am On Nov 14, 2023
Dear people of God,

Please as much as possible, protect businesses against bad employees.

I went to buy furniture from a shop.
I chose the items I wanted and the sales girl sent my bill on Whatsapp.

While in their showroom, she handed me a printout with their official account number.

I asked her to include it on my bill on Whatsapp.

Then she sent her personal account number asking that I pay into her account, claiming the company account has network issues.

Am I a fool?

A big furniture company with more than 10 branches in Lagos??

I simply declined and asked for a company account.

She sent it and I paid.

I haven't found the time to go back there and notify the company management about it.

She is an employee who should be placed on red alert.

Companies will create all the structure, but bad employees will still filter in.

We the public must try our best to help businesses.

When you go to buy something, insist they issue a proper company receipt and pay only to the company account.

Let's help businesses please.
Nigeria is tough already.

Abeg.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Employee's Wicked.. by 1TrippleCee: 8:10am On Nov 14, 2023
Nigerian employees are wicked. You hear them crying for.job thinking they are good until you employ them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Employee's Wicked.. by Nice2023(m): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2023
Criminals and nothing surprises me these days.

U did well,similar thing happened to my friend and he sacked the girl and now I know how bad this is.

Just imagine how far she has gone in duping the company.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Employee's Wicked.. by leotaylor: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2023
One key aspect of divorce proceedings in Fairfax is the equitable distribution of marital assets. Virginia law dictates that marital property is to be divided fairly, though not necessarily equally, between the spouses. lawyers fairfax va divorce Lawyers in Fairfax play a crucial role in helping their clients understand the nuances of what constitutes marital property and advocating for a fair distribution.
Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Employee's Wicked.. by FuckingMachine: 9:16am On Nov 14, 2023
If she hasn't been paid then she has the right to divert company funds. If I were you I would tell her to come to my office and pick up the cheque in her name so that I can Bleep her on my desk.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Employee's Wicked.. by Deogratiasfx: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
Pls do it carefully and be sure the idea is criminally motivated before going to the mgt. I work in a big Multinationals and I know how we sometimes collect money and then later remit to the company account. Not everything like this is fraudulent. Let someone's job breathe!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Employee's Wicked.. by Blackmoran(m): 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sometimes I don't blame employers.. some of them have had bad experience with there workers before.
My only advise to them is every aspect of there. Business should be well documented... And please pay your workers wages that are not degrading.... So as for them not to cut corners... I know owning a business now, using the word "difficult" is a understatement
I once worked in a organization that owes there staff salary of 3 month.. and most of the staffs aren't complaining.....any business owner with interlect should know something is going on underground.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Employee's Wicked.. by Olachase(m): 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
You self no try, why you con day cover her bank details
Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Employee's Wicked.. by Nemesis0147(m): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
She might not be planning to divert the funds…
I did that a lot when I was managing my uncle’s filling station for instant notification….person fit credit the company account and before I get to my uncle for confirmation….the customer might have left….
So i did that alot

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Employee's Wicked.. by Neddstark: 6:30am On Nov 15, 2023
You have a duty to inform the company of their fraudulent staff but do it anonymously.
Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Employee's Wicked.. by wittywriter: 6:39am On Nov 15, 2023
Neddstark:
You have a duty to inform the company of their fraudulent staff but do it anonymously.
You already concluded it's fraudulent? SMH@ some very myopic comments about the issue.
Nemesis0147:
I did that a lot when I was managing my uncle’s filling station for instant notification….person fit credit the company account and before I get to my uncle for confirmation….the customer might have left….
So i did that alot
This is just an example@neddstark.
I see all comments like a jungle justice just by a one sided story. Very pathetic.
Neddstark:

Get a job. And if you ever become a boss, may you have staff that will collect money behind your back.
Your reply only affirms that you are not an employer of Labour.

Wittyness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Employee's Wicked.. by Neddstark: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2023
wittywriter:

You already concluded it's fraudulent? SMH@ some very myopic comments about the issue.

This is just an example@neddstark.
I see all comments like a jungle justice just by a one sided story. Very pathetic.

Wittyness

Get a job. And if you ever become a boss, may you have staff that will collect money behind your back.
Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Employee's Wicked.. by soccerlite: 10:52am On Nov 18, 2023
It may be their practice

Some firm are so loose, that common pos terminal they don't have

I know a woman, that has a medium size store selling foodstuff in bags she doesn't have pos, she reluctantly accepts transfer
Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Employee's Wicked.. by soccerlite: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2023
Deogratiasfx:
Pls do it carefully and be sure the idea is criminally motivated before going to the mgt. I work in a big Multinationals and I know how we sometimes collect money and then later remit to the company account. Not everything like this is fraudulent. Let someone's job breathe!

Fact

If I go do delivery for flp, I receive the money from client in my personal account then send it to flp account
Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Employee's Wicked.. by 7lives: 11:09am On Nov 18, 2023
Nemesis0147:
So i did that alot

Shior dem dem.
Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Employee's Wicked.. by Marynwachukwu21(f): 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
Dear people of God,

While in their showroom, she handed me a printout with their official account number.

Then she sent her personal account number asking that I pay into her account, claiming the company account has network issues.

Am I a fool?

She sent it and I paid.

I haven't found the time to go back there and notify the company management about it.

Companies will create all the structure, but bad employees will still filter in.

When you go to buy something, insist they issue a proper company receipt and pay only to the company account.

Abeg.
Things are really happening in this bad economy am so surprised hearing this for the first time,the customer really did well by not transferring into the personal account.Now that the customer refused to transfer to the personal account she might forge to open another account with the companies name...Shine your eye
Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Employee's Wicked.. by Marynwachukwu21(f): 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Nigerian employees are wicked. You hear them crying for.job thinking they are good until you employ them
This is really terrible,that's why people are very careful before employing anybody hoping the manager can't employ anybody not knowing is what they have experienced that made them not to accept much workers..
Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Employee's Wicked.. by Houseontherock1: 6:06am On Nov 23, 2023
An average employee in Nigeria is corrupt
Went to carlcare to fix my son's phone and they didn't register it under the guise of wanting to diagnose first. The guy came out after 2 hours only to give me a long list of what went wrong and the "good" news that he's fixed it. He requested for N12,500 and also gave me his personal account details. I told him I'd rather pay into carlcare's account and he started swallowing spit, telling me carlcare is more expensive and all that. Unfortunately, the lady at the reception also pleaded with me to transfer it to his account! I have since learnt that they do that a lot and they all share the proceeds. They only divert phones still under warranty to carlcare while they pocket the real deals. If carlcare folds up tomorrow, they'll move on to another employer undecided
Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Employee's Wicked.. by Xinox: 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
Dear people of God,

Am I a fool?

She sent it and I paid.

Abeg.

@Mayinoluwa35, I have been looking for a way to get in touch with you. Kindly contact me on this email so I can get in touch with you please fancleh@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Wife Killed Her Husband On Election Day / Hilarious Reply To A Scammer / Evangelist Rapes 13-year-old Girl, Says He Was Casting Out Demons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.