Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Evangelist Rapes 13-year-old Girl, Says He Was Casting Out Demons - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evangelist Rapes 13-year-old Girl, Says He Was Casting Out Demons (1188 Views)

South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" / 30-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Osun / Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Evangelist Rapes 13-year-old Girl, Says He Was Casting Out Demons by DONSMITH123(m): 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
An evangelist alleged to have raped a 13-year-old girl in Mararaba, Karu Local Government area of Nasarawa state has been arrested by the State Police Command.

The Commissioner of Police, Mr Sani Mohammed, on Monday told newsmen in Lafia that the suspect was invited to stay with the girl’s family in Mararaba, based on trust, but abused the privilege by forcefully having carnal knowledge of the minor.

Mohammed said, “It is unfortunate that the Pastor took advantage of his closeness to a family among his congregation to rape their 13-year-old daughter.”

According to the Commissioner, the suspect (whose name was not mentioned) had confessed to committing the crime. He said the evangelist had earlier told investigators that he was trying to cast demons out of the girl.

“This man was believed to be a man of God by the family but used the advantage of his said position and proximity to the family to rape the 13-year-old girl,” Mohammed lamented, noting that investigation had been concluded on the matter and the suspect would soon be charged to court.

Cc: lalasticlala, seun

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/09/evangelist-rapes-13-year-old-girl-says-he-was-casting-out-demons/

Re: Evangelist Rapes 13-year-old Girl, Says He Was Casting Out Demons by Rilwayne001: 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
Someone should please wake me when this shiii makes FP
Re: Evangelist Rapes 13-year-old Girl, Says He Was Casting Out Demons by OnankpaBa(m): 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
Fake men of God don too much for our country. We are really in End time.
Re: Evangelist Rapes 13-year-old Girl, Says He Was Casting Out Demons by Nicolars(m): 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hmm hw true is diz story
Re: Evangelist Rapes 13-year-old Girl, Says He Was Casting Out Demons by OnankpaBa(m): 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
lalasticlala oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo FP
Re: Evangelist Rapes 13-year-old Girl, Says He Was Casting Out Demons by DONSMITH123(m): 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
OnankpaBa:
Fake men of God don too much for our country. We are really in End time.

I DEY TELL YOU.
Re: Evangelist Rapes 13-year-old Girl, Says He Was Casting Out Demons by OnankpaBa(m): 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
DONSMITH123:

I DEY TELL YOU.

Abuja own is even worse. And talk of that Mararaba, guy that place na another ajegunle area.
Re: Evangelist Rapes 13-year-old Girl, Says He Was Casting Out Demons by oluwaSmith1(f): 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
Imagine. The man should be hang with his joy stick
Re: Evangelist Rapes 13-year-old Girl, Says He Was Casting Out Demons by Rilwayne001: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nicolars:
Hmm hw true is diz story
Like a toasted Toad smiley
Re: Evangelist Rapes 13-year-old Girl, Says He Was Casting Out Demons by OnankpaBa(m): 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

seconded
Re: Evangelist Rapes 13-year-old Girl, Says He Was Casting Out Demons by SmithEnemona(m): 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
somebody should please tell me is a movie.
Re: Evangelist Rapes 13-year-old Girl, Says He Was Casting Out Demons by OnankpaBa(m): 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
SmithEnemona:
somebody should please tell me is a movie.

Nollywood titled "Evangelist part 1 & 2" grin grin grin grin
Re: Evangelist Rapes 13-year-old Girl, Says He Was Casting Out Demons by SmithEnemona(m): 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
OnankpaBa:

Nollywood titled "Evangelist part 1 & 2" grin grin grin grin

my brother what did you expect from me, when evil people now disguised as men of God.
Re: Evangelist Rapes 13-year-old Girl, Says He Was Casting Out Demons by OnankpaBa(m): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
SmithEnemona:

my brother what did you expect from me, when evil people now disguised as men of God.

welcome to naija.. grin grin grin
Re: Evangelist Rapes 13-year-old Girl, Says He Was Casting Out Demons by DONSMITH123(m): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Evangelist Rapes 13-year-old Girl, Says He Was Casting Out Demons by oluwaSmith1(f): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: Evangelist Rapes 13-year-old Girl, Says He Was Casting Out Demons by OnankpaBa(m): 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
An evangelist alleged to have raped a 13-year-old girl in Mararaba

I wonder how he enjoyed it sef...imagine the age.
Re: Evangelist Rapes 13-year-old Girl, Says He Was Casting Out Demons by SmithEnemona(m): 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
OnankpaBa:
An evangelist alleged to have raped a 13-year-old girl in Mararaba

I wonder how he enjoyed it sef...imagine the age.

no bi age matter again o.
Re: Evangelist Rapes 13-year-old Girl, Says He Was Casting Out Demons by OnankpaBa(m): 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
SmithEnemona:

no bi age matter again o.

but when it has to do with men of God what do you call it.
Re: Evangelist Rapes 13-year-old Girl, Says He Was Casting Out Demons by SmithEnemona(m): 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
OnankpaBa:

but when it has to do with men of God what do you call it.

one one word bro "EVIL". grin grin grin
Re: Evangelist Rapes 13-year-old Girl, Says He Was Casting Out Demons by oluwaSmith1(f): 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
SmithEnemona:

Re: Evangelist Rapes 13-year-old Girl, Says He Was Casting Out Demons by OnankpaBa(m): 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
SmithEnemona:

Is as if people just wake up to call themselves man of God without God's calling
Re: Evangelist Rapes 13-year-old Girl, Says He Was Casting Out Demons by SmithEnemona(m): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
OnankpaBa:

Is as if people just wake up to call themselves man of God without God's calling

some of them were not called by God, they called themselves.
Re: Evangelist Rapes 13-year-old Girl, Says He Was Casting Out Demons by SmithEnemona(m): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: Evangelist Rapes 13-year-old Girl, Says He Was Casting Out Demons by lalasticlala(m): 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2015

(1)

More Photos Of The Girl Who Died After Allegedly Taking Antibiotics, Septrin / Pastor Reveals How Female Singer Died In His Hotel Room / See Picture Of Aisha Wakil Declared Wanted By Nigeria Army Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.