Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

I Thank APC For Showing Everyone That Nothing Changes In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thank APC For Showing Everyone That Nothing Changes In Nigeria (112 Views)

Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi / Dachung Bagos: Reps May Impeach Buhari If Nothing Changes After Security Summit / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Thank APC For Showing Everyone That Nothing Changes In Nigeria by gidgiddy: 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
I never shy away from telling anyone that Nigeria is a long failed British colonial experiment that should have been dissolved a long time ago

However, there are those who like to hold on to false hope that things will one day change, that things will one day improve and turn around for the better. I ask these people how? They say its leadership problem, I tell them that nothing will change, no matter the party in power, no matter who is President.

A house with no foundation will not stand, no matter the quality of builders you bring.

After 16 years of disastrous PDP rule, some people switched to APC and Buhari, started talking about "change" and "next level", then 8 years of disastrous APC rule happened. Now they say "Emilokan" has come to save us. In just 6 months, the economy has nosedived, the Naira has crashed, inflation has gone through the roof and our elections have become a global joke.

Of course, APC will have its own 16 year disastrous rule after which some people will bring another party filled with APC and PDP decampees, spin another jargon like "we the new begining", 'the saviour of Nigeria' and another 16 years of disaster will roll by

How long do people think this vicious circle will keep spinning before an implosion occurs?

Lets stop fooling our selves, Nigeria does not work, it never has and never will. We are more divided now and fighting amongst our selves than even before the white man came to bring us together

Lets conduct referendum, end this hopeless union, go our different ways and start new beginnings.

But I still thank APC, same way I thanked PDP, for proving me right that nothing will change in Nigeria, until there is no Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Thank APC For Showing Everyone That Nothing Changes In Nigeria by TemplarLandry: 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
Re: I Thank APC For Showing Everyone That Nothing Changes In Nigeria by garriAndsugar: 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
I also thank APC for showing us clearly that Pastors and general overseers are business men

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

USLACC Appoints Hon. Jim Okolo Nigeria's Country Representative / NNPP S'west Leader, Olopoeyan Cautions Tinubu, APC Over Desperation To Get Kano / APC Dissolves Rivers Executives, Appoints Caretaker Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.