Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike (24783 Views)

Nationwide Blackout As TCN Shut Down National Grid Over Labour Strike / Lamidi Apapa Takes Over Labour Party, Declares Self As National Chairman / Labour Strike: Presidency, NASS Meet At VP's Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by victorsola: 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
Shakirababy:

You're free to support your tribe but that shouldn't make you to lack common sense of reasoning
what’s the common sense of reasoning. That I voted someone from my tribe that tells me what he will do when he becomes the president or someone who is not my tribe who keeps saying when we get to that bridge we will cross it . Most people are talking trash because Dey believe thier is inequality for the Igbo people not because the Igbo candidate has anything to offer . People like us look beyond sentiments and pity to vote for person that has the right craze and brain to deal with the crazy people of this country.
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by Shakirababy(f): 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2023
victorsola:
what’s the common sense of reasoning. That I voted someone from my tribe that tells me what he will do when he becomes the president or someone who is not my tribe who keeps saying when we get to that bridge we will cross it . Most people are talking trash because Dey believe thier is inequality for the Igbo people not because the Igbo candidate has anything to offer . People like us look beyond sentiments and pity to vote for person that has the right craze and brain to deal with the crazy people of this country.

Oga enjoy the strike...no cap

We know una..bunch of sophisticated tribalist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by Autobiography: 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
victorsola:
just the way u are supporting your tribe everybody has the same right to support thier tribe. Let your tribe to fight right.
you are a tribalistic bigot for saying this, and Nigeria will never get better in d hands of people like you.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by Atlantis585: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
Very good development.
So happy to hear that
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by ufotunang: 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
Block and close the airports so that those politcians do not travel out
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by newnigerdelta00: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
It must affect everybody. One day the pple supporting bad governance because of tribe, religion nd political party affiliation will be at the receiving end and when that happens we will all be at the same page. How can the children of poor nd middle class parent keep supporting a few who are opportuned to occupy political offices to keep making policies that's killing them nd their parent and they see nothing wrong with it? Is this how US, Canada, Australia, China, Japan, Russia etc u guys keep running to is being governed? Can the US national assembly decide to buy cars for their members in the mids of recession and financial crises? What kind of politicians do we keep producing as a pple?

....get out .
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by RoyalUc(m): 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
Padipadi:

It's not about tribalism.
Some people already had issues with Yorubas and the last election opened their yansh. I m not a fan of Tinubu. So it's wise to fight sensibly. Is Tinubu the gov in all states?
Why point fingers to him alone.

But Goodluck and Buhari were the Govs in all the states when Nigerians complained about their government.
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by Bigchristo: 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
ShugaSneh:
This is welcome development.....the drug baron iragbiji man shouldn't be allowed to have rest.

The Yeroóba god and saviour Ebola Thimbulu should be dragged by his aged balls until he resigns.

If not, he will enter 6 feet from Aso rock

Na me talkam!
You can do all things but don’t wish anybody death
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by Achorise: 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
It must affect everybody. One day the pple supporting bad governance because of tribe, religion nd political party affiliation will be at the receiving end and when that happens we will all be at the same page. How can the children of poor nd middle class parent keep supporting a few who are opportuned to occupy political offices to keep making policies that's killing them nd their parent and they see nothing wrong with it? Is this how US, Canada, Australia, China, Japan, Russia etc u guys keep running to is being governed? Can the US national assembly decide to buy cars for their members in the mids of recession and financial crises? What kind of politicians do we keep producing as a pple?
kai,they will not hear oo.
What Aisha Yusuf said is probably loading,people are suffering.
Some people think they are enjoying because of the stipends this political oppressors gives them to them to buy and eat unbalanced diet by the time you see what this political oppressors and their cronies eat ,drink ,drive ,live and their account balances which was supposed to go round the reversal attacks will be bloody..
If you see what people eat this days you will know that a deadly protest is probably coming if this oppressors continues without check by the Nigeria Labour Congress .
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by Sermwell(m): 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
victorsola:
see tribalism is the best . At least the igbos started so everyone voted for thier tribe and we know who get mouth pass . If u don’t like it relocate no be today nigeria spoil na Igbo man first destroy this country. Let the tribe thing continue
I already know you're a foolish person!! How did the Igbos destroy the country?? When was the last time an Igbo man was president?? For you to have said the country "spoiled" because of Igbos, thar means you don't even have a good sense of reasoning! Brainwashed zombie grin grin
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by Telltruth123: 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
MrBachelor:
The certificate forger must learn a lesson.
To you, you make sense
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by Padipadi(m): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
Mitsurugi:

I'm tempted to say you sound like a miscreant. Such uncouth way of thinking 😂😂😂
That's ya description. If you v issues with it, drink sniper.
People like you are destined to eat beans at Kuje.
Bloody hate speech maker that want to commit treasonable felony ontop his country's president.

Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by favor914: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
Omezif:
It will be long before Nigerians expecting messiah would descend and rescue this nation.
Expecting good thing from the current government is like trying to use a single cup empty an ocean.
Indeed, since you were born in The Federal Republic of Nigeria, please name 1 good Government you have lived in, & the years of governance? Whether Federal, State, or Local Government.
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by favor914: 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
Mitsurugi:

I'm tempted to say you sound like a miscreant. Such uncouth way of thinking 😂😂😂
Stop been a Hypocrite.
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by AuwalYusuf812(m): 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
Thundafireseun:

very good

All banks and airports should be closed down too
you say angry

1 Like

Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by Joysammy: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
"It must affect everybody. One day the pple supporting bad governance because of tribe, religion nd political party affiliation will be at the receiving end and when that happens we will all be at the same page"
--------------------------+--+-++++-+--++-------------------
Is there any sense in this write-ups? Who is playing tribal card between Useless Ajaero and the Government?

When Emefiele gave the idiot to keep silence during Naira hoarding, did he talk? Did NLC organiser protest even when people died and banks burnt?

Is Ajaero fighting for FG workers or his Uncle ( The Labour Party governorship aspirant)? How can you declare strike because a state dealt with your stupidity?

In Nigeria context today, there is no difference between Labour Party and NLC because they have compromised and become a partisant.

Now, the state where this Wahala started from all went to work/offices but some useless workers will stupidly join they by boycotting their offices.

Besides, A competent court has ruled that NLC should not embark on strike, but now that they disobey court, if FG take decision now, some idiots will say, Tinubu is against their tribe! How stupid and brainless some idiots could be.
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by year2013: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
3ice9ce:
Peter Obi will be shining teeth in one corner.
His homeboy Ajaero is doing well.

This fool was on hibernation when Ikpeazu owed more than 30 months salary.
The Peter Obi pushing Ajaero owed doctors 1 year and 6 months salary when he was Governor.

But then, agenda must agend.

Everything is not politics or tribe, so relax you this poor and hungry man. Sane Nigerians are fighting for their right.
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by Showguyz: 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
Padipadi:
Ask ya state gov.
So where do we have a president? Why are we not govern by governor only
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by Padipadi(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
Showguyz:

So where do we have a president?
Why are we not govern by governor only
Ask again. What's the contribution of your ward councillor, LG chairman, stave gov etc?
President alone doesn't fix Nigeria. All senators n reps of party you supported all ate N150m motor two weeks ago. Isn't that witchcraft?
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by Showguyz: 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2023
Padipadi:

Ask again. What's the contribution of your ward councillor, LG chairman, stave gov etc?
President alone doesn't fix Nigeria. All senators n reps of party you supported all ate N150m motor two weeks ago. Isn't that witchcraft?
Approve and signed by who?.. The president
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by Mitsurugi(m): 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
favor914:
Stop been a Hypocrite.

Okay. I've stopped. Now stop being a miscreant
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by Mitsurugi(m): 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
Padipadi:

That's ya description. If you v issues with it, drink sniper.
People like you are destined to eat beans at Kuje.
Bloody hate speech maker that want to commit treasonable felony ontop his country's president.

Eeeyaaaaaah 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Isn't it surprising... Las las we'll all cry together 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by Jostoman: 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
their foolishness is follow come charger. Very foolish people.
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by tfelicityk(m): 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
AJÁ ÈÈRÒ went to public schools in Abuja today and drove away students from their classrooms. Some students looked scared, some were crying.
This is the lowest madness in Labour Union history!!!!
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by Exceed15: 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
That's good. If there was no reaction like this then an ordinary man can come out to protest .He would definitely be shot at close range.
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by Exceed15: 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
Blaze14k:
Nigeria must be better.. I will advice labour union to get a proper deal they want before ending this strike. You can't deceive people and get away with it all the time

Gbamm
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by OmoFiditi: 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
3ice9ce:

The Peter Obi pushing Ajaero owed doctors 1 year and 6 months salary when he was Governor.

Was Ajaero the NLC president then?
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by Exceed15: 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
3ice9ce:

Suffering and smiling boy.. ow market?
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by Exceed15: 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
Lastmankc:
You are a fool

A big grade 1 for that matter.
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by Splashme: 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
Great
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by victorsola: 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sermwell:

I already know you're a foolish person!! How did the Igbos destroy the country?? When was the last time an Igbo man was president?? For you to have said the country "spoiled" because of Igbos, thar means you don't even have a good sense of reasoning! Brainwashed zombie grin grin
na your papa be foolish man wey no fit teach the history of the crimes your fore fathers committed. The first coup was done by an Igbo man wiping out the northern generals . Reason the Hausas will never align with you people . Ojukwu later came with his own coup again killing apt of Igbo people all in the name of Biafra. U better go and learn as long as we have the north, west . Igbos will never rule this country again. They too like to dey destroy things . Same thing dey a doing outside the country selling drugs and destroying the countries image.
Re: National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike by victorsola: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
Autobiography:
you are a tribalistic bigot for saying this, and Nigeria will never get better in d hands of people like you.
na u no be bigot wey Dey support your kinsman because I know the only reason you support obi is because he his an igbo man . Am very sure 90 percent of people that supported him is because he is from your tribe . So stop the pretence nobody go kill you say u support you kinsman. My issue is he has nothing to offer and that was glaring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Dangote Group Is Affecting Kogi State (Video Documentary) / Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” / Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warn Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.