Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

How Do I Get A Deeper Voice - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Get A Deeper Voice (10954 Views)

Deeper Life Church Goofed By Donating #50m To The Federal Governnent / Help! This Deeper Life' Woman At Ajegunle, Apapa Needs Food, Medical Assistance! / Deeper Life Church Completes Best Hospital In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get A Deeper Voice by 4KNGOATS(m): 6:34am On Nov 16, 2023
Caseless:
Is that what he's asking from you? How do you guys think sef?
One confused goat spotted
Re: How Do I Get A Deeper Voice by Addme: 10:16am On Nov 16, 2023
Godsgift7837:
As he be say na madness Dey worry am na. Children this days go just Dey rush. Na why them Dey die anyhow. For this life like this human being say na him voice be problem
Hi bro. Sorry to ask are you a Muslim?
Asking because of the tag in your profile.
Re: How Do I Get A Deeper Voice by Godsgift7837: 10:29am On Nov 16, 2023
Addme:
Hi bro. Sorry to ask are you a Muslim?
Asking because of the tag in your profile.
I be Christian na this nairaland site when wan force us to be Muslim before you comment on Muslim trend.
Re: How Do I Get A Deeper Voice by Addme: 10:33am On Nov 16, 2023
Godsgift7837:
I be Christian na this nairaland site when wan force us to be Muslim before you comment on Muslim trend.
lol. Ok I see.
You don finally forget my side baba.
Re: How Do I Get A Deeper Voice by Originalsly: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2023
Eyinju112:

Go and interview Yul Edochie then you gonna understand thick voice isn’t a sign of maturity😂😂😂

I refuse to read between the lines. grin
Re: How Do I Get A Deeper Voice by 5ThChild: 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2023
Addme:
lol. Ok I see.
You don finally forget my side baba.

PROFESSIONAL Begger it's the end of sending emails bruh
Re: How Do I Get A Deeper Voice by Addme: 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2023
5ThChild:

PROFESSIONAL Begger it's the end of sending emails bruh
Lol I was wondering why you followed me despite not knowing you or communicated with you at all.
Now I see, unfortunately you are wrong, you can ask him what I was referring to.
The only person I asked was valentin.euwakwe when I needed something to fix things but God was grateful from somewhere else but on this one you are totally wrong.

Anyway looking at your mentions didn't take me time to figure out who you are with your different monikers and your real names . I can see this is your line of trade, no wonder you thought you have got a company. I have a job unlike you. Go and fix yourself.
Re: How Do I Get A Deeper Voice by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2023
ObviaSere:
I’m 20+ and I still sound like I’m 16. Please I need help.
it's the beginning
Re: How Do I Get A Deeper Voice by spencekat(m): 9:50am On Dec 04, 2023
Dougad:

As mike Tyson and Brock Lesnar get muscles abd testosterone reach, their voice still be like baby bird.

If you no get am you no get am
Brock Lesnar no get baby voice oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Experts Handle First Kidney Transplant Successfully / Victim Of Deadly Disease In Ode Irele / Scabies - Symptoms, Treatment And Prevention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.