Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Atheists most beloved , please watch this video and tell me how this happened - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists most beloved , please watch this video and tell me how this happened (1069 Views)

Ladies,please Watch The Way You Dance In Church ... / The Divine Mercy Prayer (free Video and Audio Download) / Integrity Prosperity Gospel By Femi Adeleye ( Seed Sowers Please Watch This ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists most beloved , please watch this video and tell me how this happened by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2011
Re: Atheists most beloved , please watch this video and tell me how this happened by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2011
Sorry I didn't mean the word beloved , was a trap grin grin
Re: Atheists most beloved , please watch this video and tell me how this happened by joyuchesun: 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2011
I am not a doctor, so I would not be able to tell you step by step how it happened. But, it began with a sperm fertilizing an egg. If for you, this is so magnificent and awe inspiring that you choose to explain it by saying that it was ordained by the God of the bible. That is the best explanation that works for you. That is great! But, it does not mean it is true. But it works for you and that is fine.

But while showing this clip, you must also keep in mind all of the babies that were killed in the bible by the God of the bible, all of the women who cannot have children and pray to the God of the bible every day with no success, all of the babies who are born deformed, sick, or dead. You must also attribute these things to that God and post those videos also.

Again, if your explanation works for you that is fine. It does not make it true. But we can accept that this is your chosen path for your time here on earth, why are you unable to accept the path chosen by others?
Re: Atheists most beloved , please watch this video and tell me how this happened by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2011
This gave me a good reference to something.

As we are borne into eternity while in our earthly shell, the Holy Spirit of God acts as our umbilical cord. . . our connection to The One that sustains us.
If this umbilical cord were to be cut, we would be dead upon arrival at eternity.
Re: Atheists most beloved , please watch this video and tell me how this happened by dare2think: 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2011
joyuchesun:

I am not a doctor, so I would not be able to tell you step by step how it happened. But, it began with a Fluid fertilizing an egg. If for you, this is so magnificent and awe inspiring that you choose to explain it by saying that it was ordained by the God of the bible. That is the best explanation that works for you. That is great! But, it does not mean it is true. But it works for you and that is fine.

But while showing this clip, you must also keep in mind all of the babies that were killed in the bible by the God of the bible, all of the women who cannot have children and pray to the God of the bible every day with no success, all of the babies who are born deformed, sick, or dead. You must also attribute these things to that God and post those videos also.

Again, if your explanation works for you that is fine. It does not make it true. But we can accept that this is your chosen path for your time here on earth, why are you unable to accept the path chosen by others?

Very valid points.
As much as I agree with some of Frosbel's posts, its the bolded "Joyuchesun's" post I find most saddening. Why can't we respect and tolerate other people's choices as we would want them to accomodate ours?
Re: Atheists most beloved , please watch this video and tell me how this happened by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2011
dare2think:

Very valid points.
As much as I agree with some of Frosbel's posts, its the bolded "Joyuchesun's" post I find most saddening. Why can't we respect and tolerate other people's choices as we would want them to accomodate ours?

Wow , you had to wrench the meaning of this post and redirect to a different interpretation.

The video is simply to show how complex , beautiful and systematic the creation and or formation of a baby in the womb is. More importantly to suggest that this is not a chance event but the product of a wonderful and intelligent mind.

If this innocent video has excited you to irritation, I am sure this was not the authors intention.
Re: Atheists most beloved , please watch this video and tell me how this happened by joyuchesun: 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2011
@frosbel On many of the posts that you have shared today, people have come to you genuinely and asked about acceptance of our differences and tolerance. You never address this. It appears as though your intention here is maybe to argue/debate with muslims and/or atheists. Your response here about an intelligent mind is a subtle jab at atheists. But an intelligent mind and God do not have to be synonymous. Especially the God of the bible/ Jesus. This then would lead one to say, okay there may be an intelligent mind behind this baby's creation, but that intelligent mind is neither Jesus or the God of the bible. Do you know for sure that this is by intelligent mind? Or, is this just what you choose to believe? Your post asks Atheists to look at this, why? Because you are trying to say you are right and they wrong. So, the result is the responses you have received that you do not really address. I do not think anyone is irritated. Moreso, we are trying to have a fruitful dialogue with you.
Re: Atheists most beloved , please watch this video and tell me how this happened by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2011
^

I truly respect any and everybodys desire to be left alone to follow their path of life.

Most of these articles are also for the newbies and not necessarily oldies grin

On a more serious note, the facts are presented, you reject, we debate, that's all.

Many of us are here not just for religious reasons but also to interact with other Nigerians

For example when a Jehova witness appears at my door, I politely greet him/her and decline their invitation, they pass on and move to the next door.

So why don't we do the same here, read an article , and if we do not like it's contents , we go to the next one or stay for a debate, unbiased and with no perception that we are under any coercion to believe or disbelieve.

I hope this is not a guilty conscience kind of situation here grin
Re: Atheists most beloved , please watch this video and tell me how this happened by joyuchesun: 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2011
Oh I see, so your purpose is not productive dialogue and understanding. Just mindless debate for entertainment and socializing purposes. I must have misunderstood. Thank you for the clarification.
Re: Atheists most beloved , please watch this video and tell me how this happened by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2011
If that's your perception, good for you.

But remember it is not by force to read any article here for that matter.

Christians are not known to force their beliefs down anyone's throat , we simply present the truth.

Truth will always prevail at the end of the day.

We are all created beings, if you disagree I respect your space to do so.
Re: Atheists most beloved , please watch this video and tell me how this happened by harakiri(m): 3:45am On Oct 28, 2011
The baby was created via dirt and magic as is "proven" by the bible.
Re: Atheists most beloved , please watch this video and tell me how this happened by Joagbaje(m): 3:48am On Oct 28, 2011
frosbel:

If that's your perception, good for you.
But remember it is not by force to read any article here for that matter.
Christians are not known to force their beliefs down anyone's throat , we simply present the truth.
Truth will always prevail at the end of the day.
We are all created beings, if you disagree I respect your space to do so.

I love your politeness here. I will like to send a mail to you Can I have your email or contact in my box ? Thanks
Re: Atheists most beloved , please watch this video and tell me how this happened by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 28, 2011
You can use this frosbel2@gmail.com

We might just find some common ground , who knows grin

(1) (Reply)

The Biblical Pattern Of Giving / Is It Okay To Give Less Than 10% Of Your Monthly Income As Tithe? / Blood, Darkness Come Unto Me???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.