Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,503 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Omoluabi Culture Under Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoluabi Culture Under Attack (315 Views)

The "Omoluabi" Culture Of Protecting Criminals / Maiduguri Under Attack On Election Day, 7 Explosions Occur Within 10 Minutes / Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoluabi Culture Under Attack by seeme2(f): 11:32am On Nov 15, 2023
The animosity has been on since decades but my people have been too happy-go-lucky to notice. It gas nothing to do with Tinubu. To believe me just look back to 2009; the kinds of premeditated attacks on the Omoluabi ideology coming from people who have no history of their own which they can be proud of.

These people who are not known until recent decades for any great accomplishments have lied so much about our history. They recruit people greater than them like the Edo to attack Omoluabi land. They are willing to partner any people to mitigate the might of Oduduwa because they don't have any of their own hence feel belittled by our history, culture, language, food, music, drama, and everything that is fast becoming the face of Africa itself as a continent.

Arise, Omoluabi rere. A ko gbodo je ki awon ono alainiiran wonyo bori. Today it's sponsoring tweet trends against the Ooni, tommorow its reengineering the history of Ile_Ife and Lagos. Next tommorow its diminishing the Itsekiri. This must stop ✋.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoluabi Culture Under Attack by WhisperedNoise: 11:37am On Nov 15, 2023
Oh shurrup cry

3 Likes

Re: Omoluabi Culture Under Attack by Monsignor22: 11:38am On Nov 15, 2023
Yoruba and their paranoid main character syndrome disease, everybody dey always attack una yet you accuse Igbos of "playing victim" grin grin cheesy

Omo truth is nobody send yorubas, una relevance no pass Lagos hype,after that na see finish. I'm glad the hype about "yoruba sophistication" has been demystified since Tinubu and his yoruba government have steam-rolled this nation into recession, now the SW has been worse hit with all the suffering and poverty.

Nobody send una, na just yeye and trolling we dey use una do now. Yorubas have become a colossal joke of a people; classic case of butterflies that think themselves as birds.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoluabi Culture Under Attack by PlayMaker14: 11:40am On Nov 15, 2023
Dis one still dey chop “Mama thank you”

When your parents push you outside to work and your elder siblings stop sending you Data, you will desist from being childish both offline and online.

Ire Oooo

4 Likes

Re: Omoluabi Culture Under Attack by Couldntfigurean: 11:40am On Nov 15, 2023
Yoruba Muslims and their Victim mentality

2 Likes

Re: Omoluabi Culture Under Attack by NaMe4: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2023
seeme2:
The animosity has been on since decades but my people have been too happy-go-lucky to notice. It gas nothing to do with Tinubu. To believe me just look back to 2009; the kinds of premeditated attacks on the Omoluabi ideology coming from people who have no history of their own which they can be proud of.

These people who are not known until recent decades for any great accomplishments have lied so much about our history. They recruit people greater than them like the Edo to attack Omoluabi land. They are willing to partner any people to mitigate the might of Oduduwa because they don't have any of their own hence feel belittled by our history, culture, language, food, music, drama, and everything that is fast becoming the face of Africa itself as a continent.

Arise, Omoluabi rere. A ko gbodo je ki awon ono alainiiran wonyo bori. Today it's sponsoring tweet trends against the Ooni, tommorow its reengineering the history of Ile_Ife and Lagos. Next tommorow its diminishing the Itsekiri. This must stop ✋.

Once you see anyone claiming to be from Edo attacking the Yoruba/Omoluabi Culture, I can assure you, such person is not from Edo, but an impostor, usually in a faceless forum.

We Edos take Pride in preserving our culture (even though ours is under attack too), and respecting those of others not to talk of those we have close ties with.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoluabi Culture Under Attack by seeme2(f): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
Thank you.

NaMe4:

Once you see anyone claiming to be from Edo attacking the Yoruba/Omoluabi Culture, I can assure you, such person is not from Edo, but an impostor, usually in a faceless forum.

We Edos take Pride in preserving our culture (even though ours is under attack too), and respecting those of others not to talk of those we have close ties with.

Re: Omoluabi Culture Under Attack by Meagainstthem: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
Only foolish Yoruba take them serious

3 Likes

Re: Omoluabi Culture Under Attack by paxx: 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
seeme2:

nobody cares enough about ur culture to attack it. lets focus on attacking tinubu
Re: Omoluabi Culture Under Attack by Goodvibes007: 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Yoruba Muslims ibos and their Victim mentality

Fixed..

The poster did not mention Ibo but ibos jumped into the thread to act as victim as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Omoluabi Culture Under Attack by Goodvibes007: 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2023
NaMe4:

100%.

4 Likes

Re: Omoluabi Culture Under Attack by Couldntfigurean: 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Fixed..

The poster did not mention Ibo but ibos jumped into the thread to act as victim as usual.

1 Like

Re: Omoluabi Culture Under Attack by Tochi360: 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
O shataap you shameless tribalist.

A tout,,an hatefilled urchin like you have no business with the word omoluabi.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubulation: Which Former President Can You Accept To Savage The Situation? / Senate Questions FCT, Wike ,minister / ‘We’ve Received 50% Of N100bn Supplementary Budget’ – FCT Minister Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.