Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,479 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) (30571 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony / Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) by DanielsParker(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
planetx:
Ontop ordinary N200k.

200 thousand isn’t ordinary, brother

1 Like

Re: Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) by Blackfire(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
He actually paid her 180k not 200k
Re: Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) by haybhi1(m): 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
Just keep shut and let the video do the talking

1 Like

Re: Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) by Ikem11(m): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2023
Planned
Re: Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) by NaijaCover(m): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
Naija.Cover Is Here
Re: Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) by warrifinest1985: 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
After they will say that men are smarter than women
Re: Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) by DaveHarry(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
It's just me against the world
Ooh, ooh
Nothin' to lose
It's just me against the world, baby
Oh, ah-ah
I got nothin' to lose
Oh-oh
Stuck in the game
Me against the world, baby
Can you picture my prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, though bodies is droppin'
There ain't no stoppin' me
Constantly movin' while makin' millions
Witnessin' killings, leavin' dead bodies in abandoned buildings
Can't reach the children, 'cause they're illin'
Addicted to killin' and the appeal from the cap peelin'
Without feelin', but will they last or be blasted?
Hard-headed bastard, maybe he'll listen in his casket
The aftermath, more bodies being buried
I'm losing my homies in a hurry, they're relocating to the cemetery
Got me worried, stressin', my vision's blurry
The question is "will I live?" No one in the world loves me
I'm headed for danger, don't trust strangers
Put one in the chamber whenever I'm feelin' this anger
Don't wanna make excuses, 'cause this is how it is
What's the use? Unless we're shootin', no one notices the youth
Me against the world, ooh yeah
Ooh-hoo
Me against the world, ooh-ooh
'Cause it's just me against the world, baby
Hey
Me against the world
Ooh yeah
I got nothin' to lose
I got nothin' to lose
Could somebody help me? I'm out here all by myself, see
Ladies in stones, Baby Capones, livin' wealthy
Pictures of my birth on this earth is what I'm dreamin'
Seein' Daddy's semen, full of crooked demons, already crazy
And screamin' I guess them nightmares as a child
Had me scared, but left me prepared for a while
Is there another route? For a crooked Outlaw
Veteran, a villain, a young thug, who one day shall fall
Ever'day there's mo' death, and plus I'm dough-less
I'm seein' mo' reasons for me to proceed with thievin'
Scheme on the scheming and leave they peeps grieving
'Cause ain't no bucks to stack up, my nuts is backed up
I'm bout to act up, go load the Mac up, now watch me klacka
Tried makin' fat cuts, but yo it ain't workin'
And evil's lurkin', I can see him smirkin'
When I gets to pervin', so what?
Go put some work in, and make my mail, makin' sales
Risking 25 with a L, but oh, well
Me against the world, ooh yeah
With nothin' to lose
Ooh-ooh
Me against the world, oh
I got nothin' to lose
Haha (oh-oh)
Ha-ah, ha-ah
With nothin' to lose
Me against the world, oh
Me against the world
I got nothin' to lose
Ha-ha, hey (haha)
With all this extra stressin'
The question I wonder is after death, after my last breath
When will I finally get to rest through this oppression?
They punish the people that's askin' questions
And those that possess, steal from the ones without possessions
The message I stress, to make it stop, study your lessons
Don't settle for less, even the genius asks questions
Be grateful for blessings
Don't ever change, keep your essence
The power is in the people and politics, we address
Always do your best, don't let this pressure make you panic
And when you get stranded
And things don't go the way you planned it
Dreamin' of riches, in a position of makin' a difference
Politicians and hypocrites, they don't wanna listen
If I'm insane, it's the fame made a brother change
It wasn't nothin' like the game
Me against the world
Nothin' to lose
Me against the world
Got me stuck in the game
Oh-ah
Nothin' to lose
Me against the world
That's right
I know it seem hard sometimes, but, uh
Remember one thing
Through every dark night
Re: Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) by Kingkehinde(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
Securing your intellectual property through trademark, patent, copyright, and other neighboring rights is not just a legal formality; it's a strategic imperative. In today's dynamic and competitive landscape, these registrations serve as the bedrock of safeguarding your creative and innovative assets. Here's why you need to prioritize intellectual property protection:

1. Legal protection
2. Brand recognition
3. Innovation security
4. Monetary value
5. Global market access
6. Deterrence and enforcement
7. Creative control, and more

Ready to Unlock Your Innovation, Safeguard Your Creations! 🚀 As an Intellectual Property Lawyer, I specialize in registering trademarks, patents, and copyrights.

Excited to turn your ideas into legal shields? Ready to safeguard your brilliance? Contact me today for a consultation. Your ideas, our protection! ⚖️✨
Re: Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) by DaveHarry(m): 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2023
Through every dark night, there's a bright day after that
So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out
Keep your head up, and handle it
Me against the world
Me against the world
Me against the world
Re: Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) by SalamRushdie: 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
Very irritating
Re: Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) by ufotunang: 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
Nawaoooo .fear women 🙄
Re: Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) by ufotunang: 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2023
Women and money 🙄
Re: Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) by Jackipapa: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2023
The man paid tithe of tithe!
Re: Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) by nedekid: 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
You sure it was not planned? grin
Re: Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) by Jackipapa: 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2023
The woman paid tithe and the man paid Net.
Re: Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) by nedekid: 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2023
DanielsParker:

200 thousand isn’t ordinary, brother
Walai..
Few years back, my 2 little daughters were gifted 100k each by their grandpa.
Omo, later that night they called me and their mama say them wan move go lekki say them don make am. Lol

1 Like

Re: Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) by Edusouls(m): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2023
DanielsParker:
must money be involved in everything we do in this Nigeria?
yes cos we the black race are completely empty so we worship money and materialism
Re: Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) by InvertedHammer: 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

And the nigga even paid instantly
/

You didn't think it was arranged?

Social media.

/
Re: Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) by ugodson(m): 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIjRfMAyUuM?si=vHDvzg6y69iBYzeR

According to the video, the MC asked the man to demand something from her, of which he demanded 20k, on getting to the turn of the lady, she requested X10 of her money which is 200k

Source: Naijaeverything @IG

He has just paid for a night with her. Hookup on your friends wedding
Re: Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) by DanielsParker(m): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
Edusouls:
yes cos we the black race are completely empty so we worship money and materialism

A random girl confidently and shamelessly asking a random man for 200,000k. Omoh
Re: Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) by DanielsParker(m): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
nedekid:

Walai..
Few years back, my 2 little daughters were gifted 100k each by their grandpa.
Omo, later that night they called me and their mama say them wan move go lekki say them don make am. Lol

Even now things are hard and inflation hitting us real hard, I still won’t call 200k “ordinary”.

1 Like

Re: Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) by Achor1111(m): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
Arrangeee!
If you know, you know
Re: Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) by obaidan: 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
Dshocker:

Guy rest....

Just pray to be rich, so 200k won't be a big deal for a giveaway.
e go still do the giveaway if na man request for 200k?
its not about the amount, it's about his mind being controlled by the notion that the way to show that his head is there is to give money to women, for whatever reasons...
most likely if na man request for 200k, d same guy will tell the MC abeg abeg
Re: Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) by obaidan: 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Very irritating
the things they do at wedding ceremonies these days ehn....irritating content

1 Like

Re: Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) by Dshocker(m): 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
Sirmuel1:

SIMP DETECTED!!!

Na Men like you we go arrest very soon

Maybe Peter Obi was also a SIMP when he donated N20m to a hospital in Enugu last week.

Or my cousin that shares rice, wrapper and cash worth over N100m every december in our country home.

Or Otedola that donates over N2b every year to charity is also a SIMP.

Guy make money first, then you go understand, because the way you sound shows money is far from you.
Re: Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Just a matter of time, these Gen Z folks will introduce “Truth or Dare” game at their wedding reception.
somtin wey dem don dey run 4 Benin city weddings since!

Are typing 4rm a cave?
Re: Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) by Dshocker(m): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
obaidan:

e go still do the giveaway if na man request for 200k?
its not about the amount, it's about his mind being controlled by the notion that the way to show that his head is there is to give money to women, for whatever reasons...
most likely if na man request for 200k, d same guy will tell the MC abeg abeg

For the fact that he chose to participate in the game, shows that he is capable of anything.

Guy, na you dey cry, because you no get money, if better money dey enter your account on weekly basis, you fit dey burn N5m every weekend on a sitting with friends.
Re: Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) by honour7: 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Just a matter of time, these Gen Z folks will introduce “Truth or Dare” game at their wedding reception.

From the post they have introduced dare game already na the truth remain
Re: Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) by Yankee101: 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Some men no dey get sense if dem don see big yanch. women controlled the world.

Some people are generous givers, looking for an opportunity to give to both male and female

Not everything is about female anatomy or what you can get in return

He obviously was ready for it and expected it
Re: Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) by obaidan: 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2023
Dshocker:

For the fact that he chose to participate in the game, shows that he is capable of anything.

Guy, na you dey cry, because you no get money, if better money dey enter your account on weekly basis, you fit dey burn N5m every weekend on a sitting with friends.
what is wrong with you for heaven sake, you don't get it and I doubt you will ever get it. keep basking in delusion. na u know who no get money, anybody wey get sense not to participate in pointless n meaningless activities is crying and broke to you, dey there dey whine yourself
Re: Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) by Dshocker(m): 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2023
obaidan:

what is wrong with you for heaven sake, you don't get it and I doubt you will ever get it. keep basking in delusion. na u know who no get money, anybody wey get sense not to participate in pointless n meaningless activities is crying and broke to you, dey there dey whine yourself

Then why are you complaining that he gave out 200k?

Complaining shows, or proofs that you don't have it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony / 10k Smoking Competition By Plateau Youths (Photos) / Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.