Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) (32308 Views)

Johannesburg Lights Up For Christmas And Festive Season (PICS) / Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty / Passengers Robbed Mid-Air On-board A South African Airways Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) by Kushites: 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
Leebeedo:

Which one una get for Nigeria? Shame no dey even catch you?

IT’S NOBODY’S FAULT YOU ARE A VILLAGE DROPOUT WHO THINKS NIGERIA STARTS AND ENDS IN HIS DIRTY LITTLE VILLAGE AND SPARE PARTS SHOP.

IGNORANT PEA BRAIN.

1 Like

Re: S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) by Yinksy09(m): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
This is lovely and beautiful.
Just like the oraimo space pods.

1 Like

Re: S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) by Swiftgrp: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:
South African Airways (SAA) has made a few new upgrades to its International Premium Lounge at OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg.

Officially opened on Monday, 13 November, The Lounge, as it’s known, was the first of the airline’s lounges to get upgraded, as part of an endeavour to renovate and refresh all SAA lounges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4tzjlI_ATg?si=k7lfXlWp8YmI_ZG4

Next up for renovation early next year is the first-class Platinum lounge, also at OR Tambo, followed by upgrades at SAA’s domestic lounges in Gqeberha, Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg.

The newly refurbished lounge now features contemporary designs in furniture and fittings, as well a carefully curated art collection.

A variety of comfortable areas now available at the lounge includes a quiet zone, meetings suites and private suites.

There is also a buffet menu available throughout the day, as well as a specially-designed A la Carte menu for passengers to enjoy. A new bar also features, serving up coffee, cocktails, mocktails and South African wines and bubbly.
The Lounge looks stylish... Though it could do with some touch of original SA arts and craft.
Folks would definitely have a fantastic flying experience with the newly renovated or upgraded premium lounge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) by Swiftgrp: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
ThunderFireAgba:
There's nothing very useful a black man from South Africa say he built from scratch. Check out this High-brow CBD I snapped last year I went there. It has been decaying since the black took over.
If you're a JJC arriving this place for the first time, you dare never ask questions because you risk being kidnapped or harrased... robbery here is easy as ABC.
That looks like Johannesburg... Urban decay started setting in with crime though some gentrification is ongoing in the CBD areas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) by kcbaba007: 12:37am On Nov 16, 2023
Can someone bless us here withe the pics of muritala mohammed airport lounge...

I want to check something

1 Like

Re: S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) by Leebeedo(m): 12:53am On Nov 16, 2023
Kushites:

IT’S NOBODY’S FAULT YOU ARE A VILLAGE DROPOUT WHO THINKS NIGERIA STARTS AND ENDS IN HIS DIRTY LITTLE VILLAGE AND SPARE PARTS SHOP.

IGNORANT PEA BRAIN.

I am a proud village man and when I see what's good and even better than what I've got, I won't "minimalize" it.
Re: S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:07am On Nov 16, 2023
Swiftgrp:

The Lounge looks stylish... Though it could do with some touch of original SA arts and craft.
Folks would definitely have a fantastic flying experience with the newly renovated or upgraded premium lounge.

I get you. The reception & bar counter reflect Joburg's nickname as the City of Gold (pic 1 & 2).

Plus the airport itself is a trove of SA art & culture (see pic 3).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) by Swiftgrp: 2:16am On Nov 16, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I get you. The reception & bar counter reflect SA's nickname as the City of Gold.

Ah, okay... That's what subtlety is all about.
Kudos to SAA.

Yup! That's the statue of Oliver Thambo in the third picture. Great work of art.
Re: S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:23am On Nov 16, 2023
Swiftgrp:

Ah, okay... That's what subtlety is all about.
Kudos to SAA.

Yup! That's the statue of Oliver Thambo in the third picture. Great work of art.

Lol, you know SA history? 😁

1 Like

Re: S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) by Swiftgrp: 2:30am On Nov 16, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Lol, you know SA history? 😁
Sure, I'm an OG. South Africa has always been dear to us right from the days of the Apartheid struggles. I read a lot of SA history and about the Rhodesian (now Zimbabwe) armed struggles against White rule in that country back in the day.

1 Like

Re: S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:34am On Nov 16, 2023
Swiftgrp:

Sure, I'm an OG. South Africs has always been dear to us right from the days of the Apartheid struggles. I read a lot of SA history and about the Rhodesian (now Zimbabwe) armed struggles against White rule in that country back in the day.

Cool. I need to chat to more people like u. Not the trolls always fighting me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) by Swiftgrp: 2:56am On Nov 16, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Cool. I need to chat to more people like u. Not the trolls always fighting me.
Lol... Indeed. You know what? The trolls envy you in a way so they try to cyberbully. I see them doing that and acting all cocky because they are just kids on a mental level!

I like the fact that you, Samantha and other South Africans visit this NL site to give out your perspectives on the true SA experiences. I read comments by those young ignorant trolls saying SA citizens are xenophobic, but I have had to correct them because from interactions with SA folks, many are friendly but just don't want to be taken for granted or cheated in their home country. Period.

Many younger Black SA guys such as Jabulani Ngcobo are buying cars such as Ferraris and luxury houses in gated estates from their investments in the financial markets and more, so the ignorant BS about poor SA men is not a fact.

Recently, I saw a YouTube video [on the Leisba Twins channel] of three Black South Africans eating and reviewing Nigerian foods such as Jollof rice and some other soups. They even added some Nigerian accents into the mix which I believe they learned from the movies and it was all nice banter and fun in the comments section.

All the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) by ThatFairGuy1: 2:59am On Nov 16, 2023
Inferiority complex at its peak.
angry
Ajehkpako4naija:
nice, ours are using tax payers funds to buy bullet proof cars
kcbaba007:
Can someone bless us here withe the pics of muritala mohammed airport lounge...

I want to check something
What do you want to check?
When last do you see MMIA? Olodo
Duru009:
Many countries keep leaving Nigeria behind....
Nawaooo
Olodo rabata
Re: S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) by magzey: 6:49am On Nov 16, 2023
Xhuntra:
Best airport lounge I have seen is Royal Jordanian in Amman.

The airport is in a class of its own
No come lie for us here bro,when did You fly ? Or abi na by pics grin grin
Re: S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) by MrBONE2(m): 7:46am On Nov 16, 2023
FuckingMachine:
No coded space to Bleep 🤦‍♂️

grin

1 Like

Re: S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) by Xhuntra: 10:06am On Nov 16, 2023
magzey:

No come lie for us here bro,when did You fly ? Or abi na by pics grin grin

Was there this month
Re: S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) by Bouncing2(m): 10:46am On Nov 16, 2023
Nice one
Re: S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) by Josywhyte: 11:24am On Nov 16, 2023
No Nigeria airport fit dey like this. Our own u go see gala water proof,pure water sachet, bottle water container everywhere... Backward country Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) by Duru009(m): 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Inferiority complex at its peak.
angry

What do you want to check?
When last do you see MMIA? Olodo
Olodo rabata

Keep suffering and smiling in YOUR naija. Thank God some of us are outside.......
Re: S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) by ThatFairGuy1: 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2023
If your family are suffering down here in Nigeria, it doesn't warrant you generalize.

I hope you're also enjoying in your abroad.
Hope the work you're doing abroad, you'll be proud doing it Nigeria undecided
Duru009:

Keep suffering and smiling in YOUR naija. Thank God some of us are outside.......
Re: S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) by Duru009(m): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
If your family are suffering down here in Nigeria, it doesn't warrant you generalize.

I hope you're also enjoying in your abroad.
Hope the work you're doing abroad, you'll be proud doing it Nigeria undecided

Absolutely, am proud and get paid on time. NO stories.

Naija will get better if we have good LEADERSHIP
Re: S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) by hansomb: 12:50am On Nov 17, 2023
Kushites:

IGNORANT DUNCE WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

MOST OF YOU DUMB SLAVES HERE HAVE NEVER ACTUALLY INVESTIGATED BLACK COUNTRIES’ AIRPORTS TODAY.

LOOK AT YOUR DIRTY FACE CALLING HAITI.

WHY ARE THE POOREST BLACK NATIONS THE EXAMPLES YOU ARE USING?

HAVE YOU INVESTIGATED LUANDA AIRPORT IN ANGOLA?

OR ABIDJAN AND DAKAR AIRPORTS?

WHAT ABOUT ADDIS ABABA AIRPORT?

DO YOU KNOW THAT KINSHASA, DRC HAS A BEAUTIFUL, WORLD CLASS AIRPORT?

ACCRA AIRPORT, HAVE YOU SEEN IT?

HAVE YOU BEEN TO ABUJA OR PORT HARCOURT INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT OR THE NEW MMA LAGOS AIRPORT?

OF COURSE YOU HAVEN’T.

THOSE ARE ALL VERY BEAUTIFUL, TOP CLASS FACILITIES, BUT WILL WHITE MAN OBSESSED RACIAL INFERIORITY COMPLEX AND SELF HATRED ALLOW YOU TO EVEN INVESTIGATE ANYTHING IN AFRICA OR THE BLACK WORLD?

STUPID, CNN BRAINWASHED TO SELF-HATE PEA BRAINS.

DISGUSTING UNCLE TOM SELLOUT COONS WITH ZERO SELF ESTEEM.

GO ON YOUTUBE AND SEE SOME OF THE BEAUTIFUL FACILITIES AND FAST DEVELOPMENT IN MANY BLACK SOCIETIES THAT YOU SHOULD BE PATRONISING TO BUILD UP THE BLACK NATIONS.

YOU COMPLETELY IGNORE THEM, AND THE FIRST MONEY YOU GET, YOU RUN TO DUBAI OR NEW YORK AND LONDON TO HELP ENRICH OTHER CONTINENTS AND PLAY SMILEY SLAVE TO RACISTS WHO CAN’T STAND THE SIGHT OF YOU.

HOW CAN THEY, WHEN THEY KNOW YOU HATE YOUR OWN SELF AND WORSHIP THEM?

MENTALLY COLONISED, DISGUSTING PEOPLE.

Your Opinion doesn't define who I am. Your abuse has zero effect on me. Have a wonderful day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS / Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra / Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.