Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Shops Are Beginning To Spring UP In Lagos Blue Rail Stations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shops Are Beginning To Spring UP In Lagos Blue Rail Stations (3521 Views)

New Labour Party Offices Continue To Spring Up (pictures) / Clark To FG: Withdraw Naming Of Rail Stations After Jonathan, Awolowo. / Border Closure: More Rice Mills Spring Up Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shops Are Beginning To Spring UP In Lagos Blue Rail Stations by Basic123: 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2023
Emetex22:

Ronu, the trauma from multiple head slamming is really affecting you now, We will travel to Lagos will empty bags and take over without firing a shot, e shock u, One Nigeria 😆 🤣 😂, you will live long to see ur grand kids serve Igbo man
What are you taking over 😆 😆

You people and grandiose delusion..😆 😆

Re: Shops Are Beginning To Spring UP In Lagos Blue Rail Stations by ariesbull: 12:41am On Nov 17, 2023
Basic123:

What are you taking over 😆 😆

You people and grandiose delusion..😆 😆

This is so funny

So Delta , Rivers is a tribe ..wait a minute (N)wigwe is now Rivers

Well...wetin concern me ! I love this so that eyes go commot for Igbo body make we do our underground economy

One thing I know is that

The phone you use, the pouch you use on the phone ,the boxers you wear, the car you will enter the parts are all supplied by an Igbo man

Let's not talk about other things ....Igbo imprints is all over you ...
Re: Shops Are Beginning To Spring UP In Lagos Blue Rail Stations by Basic123: 6:08am On Nov 17, 2023
ariesbull:

This is so funny

So Delta , Rivers is a tribe ..wait a minute (N)wigwe is now Rivers

Well...wetin concern me ! I love this so that eyes go commot for Igbo body make we do our underground economy

One thing I know is that

The phone you use, the pouch you use on the phone ,the boxers you wear, the car you will enter the parts are all supplied by an Igbo man

Let's not talk about other things ....Igbo imprints is all over you ...
You only confirmed the grandiose the delusion further with your comment 😆

Too childish
Re: Shops Are Beginning To Spring UP In Lagos Blue Rail Stations by ba7man(m): 6:28am On Nov 17, 2023
James4358:
Tinubu has finished this country with wicked and heartless polices.
Mention the "wicked" and "Heartless" policies Tinubu made that has "finished" this country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proda, Enugu Achieves Breakthrough, Produces Bio-fuel / Senator Hope Uzodinma In Hiv & Forgery Mess! / What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.