Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

I Hate To Follow Bus Drivers On The Back. They Will Scratch Your Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Hate To Follow Bus Drivers On The Back. They Will Scratch Your Car (622 Views)

If You Scratch This ₦902k Car Paint,It Will Repair Itself When Exposed To Heat / Philippines Government Bulldozes 14 More Smuggled Luxury Cars,841 More To Follow / Driving Tips For Drivers On How To Drive During Harmattan Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate To Follow Bus Drivers On The Back. They Will Scratch Your Car by fineboynl(m): 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2023
These bus drivers will just press sudden break when picking passengers. No break light or anything before you know it you will scratch your car.

I just scratch my fender and bumper. The useless bus was picking passenger with a sharp break So painful. I will need a body work.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate To Follow Bus Drivers On The Back. They Will Scratch Your Car by Free2Fly: 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
fineboynl:
These bus drivers will just back sudden break when picking passengers. No break light or anything before you know it you will scratch your car.

I just scratch my fender and number. The useless bus was picking passenger with a sharp break So painful. I will need a body work.

grin Very common in Enugu.

Most annoying is those keke people driving comfortably in your front without making any attempt to shift to their lane.

Keke now think say dem don become cars as their price don increase small.

7 Likes

Re: I Hate To Follow Bus Drivers On The Back. They Will Scratch Your Car by Angrigowt: 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2023
Automanual is back
Re: I Hate To Follow Bus Drivers On The Back. They Will Scratch Your Car by Onyeka90210(m): 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
Re: I Hate To Follow Bus Drivers On The Back. They Will Scratch Your Car by KillahPriest: 11:08am On Nov 18, 2023
Interesting cool
Re: I Hate To Follow Bus Drivers On The Back. They Will Scratch Your Car by bonnyhope: 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2023
fineboynl:
These bus drivers will just press sudden break when picking passengers. No break light or anything before you know it you will scratch your car.

I just scratch my fender and bumper. The useless bus was picking passenger with a sharp break So painful. I will need a body work.

I understand your pain

But there's a minimum clearance gap you should maintain between you and the person at front in order to avoid this kind of issue

1 Like

Re: I Hate To Follow Bus Drivers On The Back. They Will Scratch Your Car by Mightyguy(m): 11:55am On Nov 21, 2023
bonnyhope:

I understand your pain

But there's a minimum clearance gap you should maintain between you and the person at front in order to avoid this kind of issue
pls use mic

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rodio Code From K / Collision And Rage On The Street / Other Japanese Autos: Where Are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.