Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau (12937 Views)

Kaduna APC Leads PDP With 12,000 Votes After Official Announcement Of 22 LGAs / Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau by joelbooks: 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2023
President Bola Tinubu returns to Abuja after official visits to Saudi-Arabia and Guinea-Bissau.

President Bola Tinubu on Thursday evening returned to Nigeria after attending the Saudi-Africa Summit last week as well as the 50th Independence Day Celebration of the Guinea Bissau on Thursday.

President Tinubu left Abuja on November 9 to attend the Saudi-Africa Summit in Riyadh which among other things was to attract more Foreign Direct Investment and expanding business partnerships.

Discussions at the first Saudi-Africa Summit revolved around supporting joint action, enhancing political coordination, addressing regional security threats, facilitating economic transformation through research and the local development of new energy solutions, all while bolstering cross-sectoral investment cooperation.

President Tinubu left Saudi Arabia on Wednesday night and arrived at Guinea Bissau early hours of Thursday to honour the invitation by the country’s President for the celebration of the 50th Independence Day Anniversary.

The President, who is Chairman of ECOWAS, joined the Chairman of the African Union, Azaali Assoumani, and five other Heads of State in the ceremony which showcased historic, cultural and military displays.

President of Guinea-Bissau, Umaro Sissoco Embalo thanked all the leaders for honoring the invitation, particularly the partners that had ensured stability and progress of the country, like Nigeria.

Looking back at 50 years of Independence, Embalo said the country had made progress by strengthening relations with other countries, assuring that his government will sustain, and upscale the economic and humanitarian ties.

The other Heads of State at the ceremony were Dennis Sassou N’Guesso, President of Congo, Brice Clotaire Engeuma, Transitional President of Gabon, Adama Barrow, President of The Gambia, Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa, President of Portugal, and Julius Maada Bio of Sierra Leone.

President Tinubu left Bissau immediately after the celebration to Nigeria at about 4 pm.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/tinubu-returns-to-nigeria/amp/

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau by kenbee(f): 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2023
Welcome back Sir,
Dear BAT, while you were with the Saudi President/King, Visa of a full load of Air Peace passenger plane were cancelled on arrival.
Any explanation to that?

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau by Tjra: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2023
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR

God bless Nigeria.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau by Pristine664: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2023
Why is Tinubu looking more healthy and composed unlike during campaign period??

32 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau by samogo1: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2023
Wasted resources. Nobody will invest in a country:

Whose currency sinks like borehole daily.

Who is the largest importer of rice globally.

Who cannot supply enough grid power to power factories that the investors will build.

That's not even the issue. The issue is that Yahaya Bello initially bought primaries form to contest and be president of Nigeria. Khaiiiii.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau by Starhearts: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2023
Good
Re: President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau by Ewedegubbler: 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2023
Guinea Bissau. The drug capital of Africa. If you kkkw u know

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau by Hezzyluv: 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2023
Welcome back
Re: President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau by Boyooosa(m): 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2023
Welcome

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau by johnwegs(m): 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2023
Welcome bula bula!!

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau by Akanaz(m): 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2023
Welcome home mr president. I hope your journey yield in no time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau by Flame333: 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2023
Futile travelling..

Turkey is celebrating 100 years with bright achievements, my useless leaders, where will Nigeria be at 100..

Tell us the truth..

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau by Kingpele(m): 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2023
Cluelessness personified...the tomentor of our economy is back ...welcome sir to continue your evil works but I thank God that no government can utter my lifestyle..I give myself steady light and water and I have stocks that increase my money with the inflation...so no weapon balubu fashion against me shall prosper

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau by ecolime(m): 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2023
Tjra:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR

God bless Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau by rofanx13: 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2023
Guinea Bissau Oh!!! I just remembered he's a citizen. He traveled to his second country for some drug related deals

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau by garriAndsugar: 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2023
Druggie went to visit his country of Origin.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau by Torosk1(m): 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2023
Useless Yoruba President grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau by occfx: 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2023
Ewedegubbler:
Guinea Bissau. The drug capital of Africa. If you kkkw u know

Spending his retirement times well at expense of the animals in the zoo Ronu kingdom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau by veraponpo(m): 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2023
Great man is back.

Some time I wonder what the other presidential candidates would have done differently.

This man is getting results. I am sure by the time he has done 2 years; things would have become better.

8 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau by Olarewaju89: 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
MEGAWATCH:
Useless idoit.

undecided

Mumu stop insulting another person father

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau by dododawa1: 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
The president of

OBIDENTs

Welcome

7 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau by Blaze14k: 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
MEGAWATCH:
Useless idoit.

Guy abeg no loud am😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau by Charmingrascal(m): 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
Jagaban of Nigeria

Dem go cry tire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau by Brush1: 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2023
National disgrace of a president. We have become the most disrespected in the world. I refused to believe all that was published about this man during election. I can’t believe I voted him. Every Nigerian is considered a forger.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau by Adaisback(f): 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2023
President agadi na gbo ofe of Nigeria, welcome back

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau by bigdammyj: 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
Noted.
Re: President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau by Abalado(f): 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
Abi he go for medical check up ni,,,make una they try talk true o
Re: President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau by Brush1: 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2023
MEGAWATCH:
Useless idoit.

This idoit was in Saudi Arabia when his religious set people were denied entry and he couldn't do anything.

Anyway, what other way can a house owner inform you that you are a Criminal and not wanted when you come visiting?

My brother! He was actually right there ooooo! It demonstrates that he’s not respected and his word and visit means nothing.

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau by MEGAWATCH: 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2023
Brush1:

My brother! He was actually right there ooooo! It demonstrates that he’s not respected and his word and visit means nothing.

Hahahaha!

A Criminal doesn't deserve any respect at all.

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau by samdamdamzy: 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2023
Welcome back baba

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. / Buhari Commissions Cancer Treatment Centre In Lagos / 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.