Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Snoop Dogg Announced That He Quit Smoking Today - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Snoop Dogg Announced That He Quit Smoking Today (262 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking โ€˜Colosโ€™ In Anambra (Photos) / Mentally Challenged Man Smoking Weed By Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) / 4 Facts That Might Make You Quit Swimming In Public Pools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snoop Dogg Announced That He Quit Smoking Today by SUPERPACK: 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2023
The multiple award-winning rapper made the announcement via an Instagram post on Thursday, November 16, 2023. โ€œAfter much consideration and conversation with my family, I've decided to give up smoke. Please respect my privacy at this time,โ€ he shared in the post. I'm giving up smoke.

Re: Snoop Dogg Announced That He Quit Smoking Today by Macphenson: 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
okoo
Re: Snoop Dogg Announced That He Quit Smoking Today by SIXTEENTH(m): 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2023
After how many years, will he quits entirely?
How about his maple ๐Ÿ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ€ farm
Re: Snoop Dogg Announced That He Quit Smoking Today by Originalsly: 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2023
Hmmm .... no explanation... so blunt ... hope no burning health issues from his chronic smoking. Good for him .. not easy to drop a bad habit... all about mind over matter... family is everything.
Re: Snoop Dogg Announced That He Quit Smoking Today by JASONjnr(m): 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2023
Nobody ever stop a habit abruptly....

It's always through processes and he will have to undergo that process to complete rid itself off it.

If you believe this, you can literally believe that Tinubu isn't a drug dealer.
Re: Snoop Dogg Announced That He Quit Smoking Today by illicit(m): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
Nice one

I did too

And I don't miss anything....

โœŒ๏ธ

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Announced That He Quit Smoking Today by 100smile(m): 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2023
Once an addict
Always an addict
Re: Snoop Dogg Announced That He Quit Smoking Today by Julieet: 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2023
After quitting was there any health challenge? Did you stop without medication?
illicit:
Nice one

I did too

And I don't miss anything....

โœŒ๏ธ
Re: Snoop Dogg Announced That He Quit Smoking Today by illicit(m): 4:20am On Nov 17, 2023
Julieet:
After quitting was there any health challenge? Did you stop without medication?

Withdrawal syndrome for a few weeks

Insomnia, loss of appetite, a great urge to smoke

But I kept to myself, I didn't hang around smokers and I went spiritual too (prayers and meditation)

No medications. I just went cold turkey

After about 5 weeks, I lost the urge completely

Resisting the urge is the greatest challenge

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Announced That He Quit Smoking Today by illicit(m): 4:23am On Nov 17, 2023
JASONjnr:
Nobody ever stop a habit abruptly....

It's always through processes and he will have to undergo that process to complete rid itself off it.

If you believe this, you can literally believe that Tinubu isn't a drug dealer.

That's not true

Prince Philip stopped stopped smoking cigarettes abruptly (cold turkey)

I did with Marijuana

It may not work for everyone, but there's no method that works for everyone

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Announced That He Quit Smoking Today by Julieet: 7:47am On Nov 17, 2023
Re: Snoop Dogg Announced That He Quit Smoking Today by illicit(m): 8:12am On Nov 17, 2023
Julieet:
Yea happy for you. I have been having painful headache and I thought it is part of the withdrawal syndrome. This headache is more than a month. Thank you.

Was it Marijuana?

Was it just Marijuana or with other drugs?

(1) (Reply)

We Are Shifting Dimensionally: Discovering And Living Your Soul Purpose. / Http://tryslenderagarciniacambogia.net/real-nitro/ / Http://tonadermsite.net/t-complex/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.