Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,250 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Poverty Unacceptable Under My Leadership – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poverty Unacceptable Under My Leadership – Tinubu (226 Views)

10th NASS Leadership: Tinubu In Secret Talks With Opposition Members-elect / Accept My Leadership Or Leave, Obaseki Tells Edo PDP Members / NASS Leadership: Tinubu Moves Base To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poverty Unacceptable Under My Leadership – Tinubu by Goodness19: 7:57am On Nov 17, 2023
Poverty unacceptable under my leadership – Tinubu

President Bola Tinubu says poverty is not a shameful thing but it is unacceptable in Nigeria under his leadership.

Tinubu spoke on Tuesday at the 55th International Conference, Exhibition and Emerald Anniversary of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria, with the theme, ‘Sustainable HR, Business and National Development.’

He said, “I am reminded of the crucial role that human resources play in shaping the destiny of our nation. Our collective vision must transcend the ordinary, and today, I wish to share with you a vision that centres on transforming Nigeria into a nation of creators and builders, ensuring a prosperous Nigeria for us and future generations to come.

“As I have said repeatedly, poverty is not a shameful thing – but it is an unacceptable thing. Therefore, my vision for the Nigerian workforce is one where every citizen who wishes to be, is gainfully employed and able to take care of themselves and their family. Together, keying into this vision, we will banish poverty.”

The President, who was represented by Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Nkiru Onyejiocha, noted that in the face of global challenges, his administration was committed to steering Nigeria towards self-reliance and reducing dependency on others.

“We envision an unprecedented level of industrial activity, marked by the establishment of unique industrial hubs tailored to the strengths of each region in our great nation.

“Our commitment to ending poverty is deeply intertwined with our focus on economic growth and job creation. We recognise that sustainable development can only be achieved by fostering an environment where job opportunities abound, ensuring food security, and eradicating poverty,” Tinubu stated.

Commenting on the roles of HR practitioners, Tinubu said it was crucial in moulding, and effectively managing people to become catalysts for economic resurgence in an increasingly competitive and changing world.

On his part, the President and Chairman of Council, CIPM, Olusegun Mojeed, noted that now more than ever, HR was charged with the responsibility of shaping a progressive organisation and nation.

“Sustainable people practice is a strong catalyst for cultural, national, and infrastructural development, among others. Talent supply will play a major role in creating and shaping the conditions in which organisations and nations will operate,” he said.

Kindly share this story
Re: Poverty Unacceptable Under My Leadership – Tinubu by heffem(m): 8:00am On Nov 17, 2023
Oga, leave talk make you find as economy go take improve

1 Like

Re: Poverty Unacceptable Under My Leadership – Tinubu by PlayMaker14: 8:01am On Nov 17, 2023
Baba go use “Renewed False Hope” scam dummies that think he will perform. grin

Take a look at his many appointees... They're literally on holiday. It's either Bayo Onanuga is looking for Peter Obi's tweet to stay relevant, Or Betta Edu is busy applying Mary Kay for her daily photo shoot OR Festus Keyamo gallivanting at Uvwie LGA, using a FG aviation Twitter handle to create content while Air planes keep dropping from the sky like Manna..

Wasting tax payers money everywhere....

Apart from recruiting 50million yoots into the Nigeria Army and giving them Cassava in the moring and Agbado in the evening, what other promise did Bulaba gave to you?

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Unacceptable Under My Leadership – Tinubu by udede(m): 8:03am On Nov 17, 2023
Tinubu go explain taya
Re: Poverty Unacceptable Under My Leadership – Tinubu by RepoMan007: 8:06am On Nov 17, 2023
Thunder fire that mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Unacceptable Under My Leadership – Tinubu by Dontcry09985: 8:07am On Nov 17, 2023
I wish Bola Ahmed fit just use presidential jet fly pass Gaza make Israel mistake am for drone

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Unacceptable Under My Leadership – Tinubu by pstemma1990: 8:09am On Nov 17, 2023
Dontcry09985:
I wish Bola Ahmed fit just use presidential jet fly pass Gaza make Israel mistake am for drone

Re: Poverty Unacceptable Under My Leadership – Tinubu by Jlow2: 8:09am On Nov 17, 2023
Talk is cheap, tinubu is worse than buhari apart from. religiious. sentiments

1 Like

Re: Poverty Unacceptable Under My Leadership – Tinubu by oloriooko(m): 8:10am On Nov 17, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you got me rolling on the floor grin
Dontcry09985:

OP source pls

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Unacceptable Under My Leadership – Tinubu by BOSSkesh(m): 8:13am On Nov 17, 2023
Yes oh
Very unacceptable
On your mandate sir
Re: Poverty Unacceptable Under My Leadership – Tinubu by OPICANTO2223: 8:15am On Nov 17, 2023
This man maybe delusional. When poverty is already destroying people mercilessly. Haaa abi na joke.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Unacceptable Under My Leadership – Tinubu by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:23am On Nov 17, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban!!!!
Re: Poverty Unacceptable Under My Leadership – Tinubu by YouandiAllofus: 8:44am On Nov 17, 2023
Surely, tinubu shall make available plenty of cassava and corn for consumption.
Thus, Agbadorians shall be uplifted from their severe poverty.
Mr. President must be working undecided
Re: Poverty Unacceptable Under My Leadership – Tinubu by Ahmeduana(m): 9:11am On Nov 17, 2023
That is exactly what you are imposing on us, POVERTY, how will you say this, a government that rejoices when it citizens can no longer afford basics things of, imagine a government with it senses intact celebrating that they've successfully reduced population of cars 🚗 plying Nigeria road, by making fuel astronomically high, is the that a sign of wealth or poverty? Probably a sign of sadist!
Re: Poverty Unacceptable Under My Leadership – Tinubu by AdamuKD: 9:32am On Nov 17, 2023
Useless talk from a useless criminal

1 Like

Re: Poverty Unacceptable Under My Leadership – Tinubu by AdamuKD: 9:33am On Nov 17, 2023
Dontcry09985:
Badt guy
Re: Poverty Unacceptable Under My Leadership – Tinubu by AdamuKD: 9:35am On Nov 17, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Ashiwaju Jagaban!!!!
Shatap zombie
Re: Poverty Unacceptable Under My Leadership – Tinubu by christejames(m): 9:35am On Nov 17, 2023
Only hunger is acceptable undecided

Dey play!
Re: Poverty Unacceptable Under My Leadership – Tinubu by Mystic216: 9:47am On Nov 17, 2023
Buh your kinsmen are complaining all over social media

Time never reach

(1) (Reply)

How Bandits Chopped Off Leg Of Slained Imo Monarch / Amcon Debt Profile Of Some Political Actors In Nigeria: Ifeanyi Ubah / Ribadu Tells EFCC To Block Funding Of Terrorism, Kidnapping, Banditry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.