Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Can INEC Nigeria Explain This Seeming Criminality In Kogi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can INEC Nigeria Explain This Seeming Criminality In Kogi? (242 Views)

Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) / Governor Ugwuanyi Condemns Acts Of Violence And Criminality In Enugu / Tinubu Is The Leader Who Is Funding Criminality In Lagos State -Mc Oluomo Thug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can INEC Nigeria Explain This Seeming Criminality In Kogi? by tempest01(m): 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2023
After Sahara reporters reported that figures were changed on IREV in Kogi State. https://saharareporters.com/2023/11/13/breaking-nigerias-electoral-body-inec-changes-figures-accredited-voters-kogi-state

INEC Nigeria released a statement refuting same. https://saharareporters.com/2023/11/14/kogielection-inec-debunks-alleged-manipulation-figures-results-viewing-portal-irev

I decided to look at the publicly available data on IREV and see if there is any credence to the claims of data manipulation. What I found in Kogi and Imo state is shocking. Actions that can amount to treason if found true in a court of law.

Looking at this election day report by Sahara reporters, I was amused that this was done because I thought the accreditation numbers would cancel results from these polling units. https://saharareporters.com/2023/11/11/pre-recorded-election-result-sheets-declaring-apc-candidate-ododo-winner-flood-kogi .

In carrying out the analysis of changes made on IREV, I was shocked to see that most of the accreditation numbers were being reduced. In an ideal scenario, there is no legal explanation to reducing accreditation numbers. From my personal analysis I posit that INEC had predetermined elections result in Kogi and someone with access to the database populated the accreditation numbers with these figures at the end of elections.

In a twist of events, it seems that there was need to go back into the database and reduce some of these numbers to tally with the result. I have attached twenty (20) out of seventy seven (77) such manipulations noted on IREV. Also noted are the insertions of 11 polling unit results at least a day after the election was completed and backdating the dates on IREV.

PS. 1. These analysis does not capture the alterations originally noted by Sahara Reporters as it was done afterwards.
2. These are results from personal analysis of publicly available data

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can INEC Nigeria Explain This Seeming Criminality In Kogi? by VawulentMan: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2023
All these grammar you're saying, you don't need it
Electoral integrity was murdered Feb25

2 Likes

Re: Can INEC Nigeria Explain This Seeming Criminality In Kogi? by yarimo(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2023
VawulentMan:

All these grammar you're saying, you don't need it
Electoral integrity was murdered Feb25
it was murdered for losers only grin but for the winners INEC conducted the best election

1 Like

Re: Can INEC Nigeria Explain This Seeming Criminality In Kogi? by Kukutente23: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
Accreditation figures is like Andrews liver salt

It rises and falls

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Healthcare Crumbling Under ‘japa’ Hurricane / Tunde Sabiu - Buhari's Erstwhile P. A - Where Is He ? Nia Or, Where / Don’t Get Involved In Fight Without Knowing Cause Of Quarrel – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.